View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
    Echo salt is real https://www.twitch.tv/nnoggie/clip/F...llyApeRalpherZ but apparently Max is drama queen according to some people here xd

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Funny how the americans and others get salty when people cheat in order to make a non-level playing field.

But when an uneven one benefits them, it's fine.
    Blizzard has addressed the situation several times and always came to the conclusion to leave it as it is. What can we do? Start 16h later? One way or another it will always be unfair to some region with un-optimal starting times etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    I'm not sure what your point is. Who won is meaningless. Some teams start with a huge advantage. That needs to be discussed. But nice try.
    Have you lived under a rock? It has been discussed endlessly for years

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Echo salt is real https://www.twitch.tv/nnoggie/clip/F...llyApeRalpherZ but apparently Max is drama queen according to some people here xd
    Yea real salt...

I'm not sure what your point is. Who won is meaningless. Some teams start with a huge advantage. That needs to be discussed. But nice try.
    Who won is literally the point. It's a race.

- - - Updated - - -

If the us were any good at sports, it wouldn't matter that the russians were doping, why do they need to be banned from the olympics.
    Doping is breaking the rules. Starting when the raid is released in your region is playing by the rules.

Nice try though.

What was posted in his chat to get that reaction do you know?

15+ Year Old Account
    its not meaningless Limit downed it first end of story
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Trabsder View Post
    What was posted in his chat to get that reaction do you know?
    "update mdt for god sake"

"update mdt for god sake"
    That'd be like someone complaining you're not there to give them support at your job during your time off.

Id rightly tell you to go fuck yourself if you did the same.

Who won is not meaningless. The whole raiding community knew what the rules were and they agreed to that. So Limit is the winner, period.

But that doesn't mean the start difference is not to be discussed. The race would be even more awesome with a more fair start.

Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    Who won is literally the point. It's a race.
    You don't even understand. Usually, I suspect people that they don't want to understand because it doesn't suit their "argument" but you literally don't understand.

That'd be like someone complaining you're not there to give them support at your job during your time off.

You shouldn't be a public person then. Nnogga is also well known for creating drama when he is butthurt.

And you'd rightly get ridiculed for it if you did it on a livestream.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    And you'd rightly get ridiculed for it if you did it on a livestream.
    So it's alright to abuse people, because they are on a livestream?

But if you do it normally its not ok?
    Last edited by [Apok]; 2020-12-23 at 11:26 PM.

You don't even understand. Usually, I suspect people that they don't want to understand because it doesn't suit their "argument" but you literally don't understand.
    See, it's called "World first". That's the name of the thread. The name of the streams was "race to world first".

I know "first" is a tough word but it has a pretty specific meaning.

I'm very curious as to what the monetary compensation for Limit is for stuff like this, considering they only do it 1-2 times per year. Do they have other jobs?

So it's alright to abuse people, because they are on a livestream?

But if you do it normally its ok?
    No one is getting abused, jfc lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I'm very curious as to what the monetary compensation for Limit is for stuff like this, considering they only do it 1-2 times per year. Do they have other jobs?
    They do get some form of salary/monetary compensation from Complexity but I don't know how high it is, probably nothing too amazing but enough to keep this lifestyle up for a while? I imagine they have other obligations like stream quotas and stuff but I can't really say for sure. Maybe only some members like Max do? Who knows.

I think Limit as a guild is quite young on average though, so some of their members are going to school or whatever still I guess if they don't have an interest in making streaming their main thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    No one is getting abused, jfc lol
    From your pov.

Telling someone to hurry the fuck up in a restaurant is abusing the staff, but telling someone to do something in your timescale instead of theirs is ok because it's a livestream?

Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    See, it's called "World first". That's the name of the thread. The name of the streams was "race to world first".

I know "first" is a tough word but it has a pretty specific meaning.
    Yes and most of us congratulated Limit for their World First kill. But that's not what we are discussing. Again you literally don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I'd like to know that as well. Surely they must have jobs/school, and they take days off for the race.

not a fan boy or care about any of them

honest question, i have the impression that wowprogress makes the ladder based on the kill time after reset on the region, his it true and that could make echo be in 1º on wowprogress?

i repeat dont care about them, echo may even dont kill it soon anyway