10+ Year Old Account
    Going to repeat this has i felt this vibe reoccuring throughout the pages, no one should be getting credit for character claiming. Unless someone specifically mentions that they're in fact Thanos or possibly evil character (but why?) its completely irrelevent. Fuck if we wanna give town cred to everyone that claims we may as well mass character claim now.

i dont think anyone is being townread for their character claim? i thought bwonsamdis claim was townie because she seemed to acknowledge the fact that alignment was put as the avengers (town), but i was not aware that this had already been revealed

- - - Updated - - -

we dont have enough information to do anything with the character claims yet, who cares we can get back to them when we get something

10+ Year Old Account
    @dupti you also at point said you couldn't remember what the stone said and then you also said a few pages ago that "it specifically said this". Which i find a little peculiar.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Going to repeat this has i felt this vibe reoccuring throughout the pages, no one should be getting credit for character claiming. Unless someone specifically mentions that they're in fact Thanos or possibly evil character (but why?) its completely irrelevent. Fuck if we wanna give town cred to everyone that claims we may as well mass character claim now.
    Ya, I love the games where we get to ruin the fun instantly by forcing mass claims! It's THE BEST!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello folks. I'm alive. I'm also looking at near 60 pages of stuff with trepidation. Why you guys posting so much? It's probably 95% fluff, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    i dont think anyone is being townread for their character claim? i thought bwonsamdis claim was townie because she seemed to acknowledge the fact that alignment was put as the avengers (town), but i was not aware that this had already been revealed

- - - Updated - - -

we dont have enough information to do anything with the character claims yet, who cares we can get back to them when we get something
    Because Cereal found her actions suspicious and you're town reading it. Like why is it getting any 'reads' at all.

@dupti you also at point said you couldn't remember what the stone said and then you also said a few pages ago that "it specifically said this". Which i find a little peculiar.
    no that is not what i said

i said it specifically said i was attacked, had nothing to do with the stone

It's not even 25% fluff.

Because Cereal found her actions suspicious and you're town reading it. Like why is it getting any 'reads' at all.
    no? i said i initially townread it until cereal told me that it had already been revealed

10+ Year Old Account
    no that is not what i said

i said it specifically said i was attacked, had nothing to do with the stone
    Ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Well this throws a wrench in some of my notes because I was laboring under the assumption there was no cop specific TPR, but there in fact, could be. Was not smart of me to assume, but now I have to go back and read in a different light

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's not even 25% fluff.
    It's more that 25% fluff and you're just a contrarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    It's actually 33.3% repeating of course, amount of fluff. Get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's not even 25% fluff.

by the out of curiousity in case anyone knows, did i have the least post after day 1?

10+ Year Old Account
    So the stone has one ability a redirect, you guarded but the stone was stolen regardlesd and you were told you were attacked.

Fuck me there's a lot of things happening there. Forgive me, is the redirect a passive or something you control?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I'll be honest, the idea of it being anywhere near 75% not fluff is perhaps even worse. Nobody was murdered, nobody was lynched, what the heck are people talking about? Did the stone abilities really get people that much info?

the only reason I am asking about the post is because i am curious as to why i was attacked

- - - Updated - - -

So the stone has one ability a redirect, you guarded but the stone was stolen regardlesd and you were told you were attacked.

Fuck me there's a lot of things happening there. Forgive me, is the redirect a passive or something you control?
    it is an active ability, i decided not to use it and just used guard instead

by the out of curiousity in case anyone knows, did i have the least post after day 1?
    Nope. That would be Xanjori with a post count of 2
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Well this throws a wrench in some of my notes because I was laboring under the assumption there was no cop specific TPR, but there in fact, could be. Was not smart of me to assume, but now I have to go back and read in a different light
    Where is this coming from?