although to be fair, you weren't much better with 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I'll be honest, the idea of it being anywhere near 75% not fluff is perhaps even worse. Nobody was murdered, nobody was lynched, what the heck are people talking about? Did the stone abilities really get people that much info?
    It’s a lot of speculation on the game and yes discussions of the stone. And a lot and I mean a lot of character claims, hints, and such

I'll be honest, the idea of it being anywhere near 75% not fluff is perhaps even worse. Nobody was murdered, nobody was lynched, what the heck are people talking about? Did the stone abilities really get people that much info?
    dont worry about reading the thread. Its not worth the time invested for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    It’s a lot of speculation on the game and yes discussions of the stone. And a lot and I mean a lot of character claims, hints, and such
    Who gives a damn about character claims at this point? I'm the Joker, there. That's my character claim until I say otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    the only reason I am asking about the post is because i am curious as to why i was attacked

- - - Updated - - -

it is an active ability, i decided not to use it and just used guard instead
    Ok ok ok. Good. Forgot you either chose guard or stone action.

Well im under the assumptoin thay you were visited by no less than 3 people then.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Nope. That would be Xanjori with a post count of 2
    okay i see, its just so weird to me why so many people would apparently target me n1 when i didnt do anything d1

i could probably imagine crackle trying to steal from me but yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Where is this coming from?
    Unless I was misreading, which is always possible, it seems like Dupti's power was not directly related to his stone. Only the redirect was the stone.

- - - Updated - - -

Who gives a damn about character claims at this point? I'm the Joker, there. That's my character claim until I say otherwise.
    I would joke vote you for your character not being in the game, but I am already voting for you at this point so :P

honestly so much of its discussion about characters and im sitting here with my thumb up my belt loop not knowng which about no avengers.

I was told I didnt need to study. Good thing I can just cheat off the other fox's homework.

Ok ok ok. Good. Forgot you either chose guard or stone action.

Well im under the assumptoin thay you were visited by no less than 3 people then.
    unless someone could bypass my guard somehow (perhaps a stone?), it does seem so. however if this is the case, it most likely means town has the reality stone now at least i think

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    honestly so much of its discussion about characters and im sitting here with my thumb up my belt loop not knowng which about no avengers.

I was told I didnt need to study. Good thing I can just cheat off the other fox's homework.
    Shh. You're supposed to keep that in all of that in our QT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless I was misreading, which is always possible, it seems like Dupti's power was not directly related to his stone. Only the redirect was the stone.

- - - Updated - - -

I would joke vote you for your character not being in the game, but I am already voting for you at this point so :P
    He couldve been affected by another players stone.

speaking of which just reading what foxxi posts and what she responds too is acutally a good way to skim the threat for anything relevent that was talked about.

He couldve been affected by another players stone.
    It's possible I guess. A stone that protects someone and then tells them if they were actually a target of an attack, as well?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You'd joke vote me for having a character from the wrong company rather than for being a complete psychopath of a villain?

isnt the lamb on the block?

robo i have only read about the last 10 pages or so and a couple of pages on day 1, ive obviously missed a lot of stuff but i dont feel completely lost anymore

I read the first 11 pages, why 11? because the 12th fucking page is where we start to actually discuss anything relating to the game. I'm not counting no context vote / unvote posts with nothing else added to them as content either they may as well be fluff.

You'd joke vote me for having a character from the wrong company rather than for being a complete psychopath of a villain?
    I like the Joker, so yes. I'm pretty anti-Batman.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible I guess. A stone that protects someone and then tells them if they were actually a target of an attack, as well?
    Thats how doctors work with some mods. Ive made games where if a doctor prevents a kill, the target is told they were attacked.

I like the Joker, so yes. I'm pretty anti-Batman.
    Batman's a trash character who isn't allowed to grow or develop because his fan base are such zealots about the character any change to him is seen as betraying the character.