PVP Honor system rewards

Hi all! I would like to adress an issue concerting the PVP items purchased with honor which are supposed to be upgraded from 184 to 197 ilvl

Thr thing is that according to my calculations with 3x renaws every week this will happen basically after 3 more weeks!

Right now avarage item level is allready pushing the 200s and in 3 weeks of now this will be absolutely irrelevant

Moroever, again some gear is aqquired by Mythic dungeon system which is complete disaster for people who just like pvp

The update itms from honor should allready be either capped to 197 or atleast somewhere in the middle

I think this is absolutely logical !

Good day,

conqust gear already starts at ilevel 200, equivalent to a +9.
    Combatant (1400-1599) Item Level 207
    Challenger (1600-1799) Item Level 213
    Rival (1800-2099) Item Level 220
    Duelist (2100+) Item level 226

Debatetly getting rival isnt too hard for someone who is willing to invest time into rated pvp.
    However i do agree that conquest is capped unlike m+, which is a shame.

Thats why conquest gear is in the game...

Sounds like you want 200+ilvl rewards for afking in random bgs...gl with that rofl

Not correct. Conquiest gear can be purchased maximum 1 itesm ( ring neck etc) per week

Thus the gap between PVP players and PVP players who farm Mythics will be more than 10 ILVL in a week or so .

Moroever, i allready bought almost every possible item from honor vendor and have the 15k cap of honor just by doing arenas. Where to spend it?

Icrease of PVP Honour gear from 184 to lets say 190 right now is absolutely fair to be bel to stay stron vs the PVE PVPers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsus23 View Post
    Not correct. Conquiest gear can be purchased maximum 1 itesm ( ring neck etc) per week

Thus the gap between PVP players and PVP players who farm Mythics will be more than 10 ILVL in a week or so .

Moroever, i allready bought almost every possible item from honor vendor and have the 15k cap of honor just by doing arenas. Where to spend it?

Icrease of PVP Honour gear from 184 to lets say 190 right now is absolutely fair to be bel to stay stron vs the PVE PVPers
    And with the PvP trinkets equipped makes PvP gear superior to PvE gear because of the increased gains from versatility from gear which PvP gear is full of. I think every single piece of PvP gear I have on my priest has 1 stat being versatility which is crap for my priest in a PvE setting.

The Gain from the trinket bonus is like nothing atm. Pve Trinkets are bis atm.

A PvE game favours PvE? Quelle suprise.

If you want the best PvE gear, go PvE, if you want the best PvP gear, go PvP - whats the problem?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    if you want the best PvP gear, go PvP - whats the problem?
    This is funny taking into consideration that one of the best pvp players in the world have hard time getting close to 200 ilvl , while pve players are reaching 220 atm

Xaryu with 188 ilvl
    Dekel 196 ilvl
    Pshero 198 ilvl
    Joefernandes 191 ilvl
    Last edited by Peaceul; 2020-12-24 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    If you want the best PvE gear, go PvE, if you want the best PvP gear, go PvP - whats the problem?
    The problem is that your statement is not and never was true at any moment in WoW history.

It might not be right now, but in the long term pvp gear will be by far the best for pvp. The trinkets too, the statement that was made here saying the pvp bonus is bad, couldn't be more wrong. As a guy that almost only does pvp, I do like the pvp gearing system a lot and imo it's superior to raiding and m+ considering that I've gotten 233 weapons already and how many pve players have that right now? Not very many I guess. So relax