Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    As usual, a bunch of people not even close to being involved at all are being more pissy and toxic about it than either of the guilds actually playing.
    You might wanna go watch Scripe, the raid leader and Co gm of Echo if you think the "bunch of people not involved" are the ones bring pissy and toxic.

Considering he actively uses the 16hour "headstart" as an excuse every stream for why they're losing, and then they kill it 18 hours later making his excuse invalid and he admits they never would of killed it anyways cause they had cooldown rotations all messed up and never should of stopped their heroic splits when they did.

18 hour > 16 hour, the excuse is over, grats limit world first Echo world 2nd keep crying and making excuses now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    You didn't give a damn about it over the last decade. Why now? Oh, right...NA won. NOW you care. You'll never be as good as them either.
    Many people who have been playing since 2004 have always questioned why the staggered release between US and EA, it comes up every single tier. They can release an expansion globally no problem, why not patches as well?

Imagine quote-posting the same post twice while typing barely coherent messes and then trying to convince anyone you're in a stable emotional state. I'm starting to feel bad so best to just ignore it.

Congratulations to Limit since Echo took over 16 hours after Limit to clear it and the real headstart isn't even 16 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by madmossy View Post
    Many people who have been playing since 2004 have always questioned why the staggered release between US and EA, it comes up every single tier. They can release an expansion globally no problem, why not patches as well?
    It's pretty obvious why. The time difference is too big. US west coast vs Europe. No. sleep schedules are too different. We can't start on the same day. And that is just one of the reasons why. It's like an 11 hour time difference between the US west coast and western europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Imagine quote-posting the same post twice while typing barely coherent messes and then trying to convince anyone you're in a stable emotional state. I'm starting to feel bad so best to just ignore it.

Congratulations to Limit since Echo took over 16 hours after Limit to clear it and the real headstart isn't even 16 hours.
    blah! blah! blah! You done? Get going. See you next raid tier when we get to hear the same lame excuse. Think of the time difference you yutz.

- - - Updated - - -

"barely coherent messes" Which has been every single one of your posts...as they drip in Euro tears. Bye now!!! Move on!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

This was my most favorite post of yours as it proves my point about you 100% and undoes everything you tried to claim about yourself. The river runs thick with your tears, bud.
    Last edited by Xires; 2020-12-24 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    No other guild is even 9/10... People need to stop acting like these two guilds aren't the best in the world BY FAR

Limit and Echo are BOSS level and they both are world first guilds time and time again

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    No other guild is even 9/10... People need to stop acting like these two guilds aren't the best in the world BY FAR

Limit and Echo are BOSS level and they both are world first guilds time and time again
    well, method with a fresh guild was not far from them, so they are not BOSS so much in my book :P

we'll see at the second raid if limit can do better when the rng for the stuff will not be a thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    well, method with a fresh guild was not far from them, so they are not BOSS so much in my book :P

we'll see at the second raid if limit can do better when the rng for the stuff will not be a thing
    Fully agreed, and I'm not saying Method isn't awesome still too: pieces comes to mind as well - all those people are TOP end and badass players. Way better than I'll ever be for sure

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread is full of lulz

says the Eurotrash that has been egotistical over the last decade. "NA sucks" is all we hear. Now that we won the world first for this raid...we see posts about release dates. Instead of being friendly over this...you started making excuses. Shame your best guild is no more. But that's what happens when they try to date rape underage girls, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say any of that or even remotely sound like that HAHAHAHAHA!!! You're so butt hurt right now. lol It's so obvious...dude.

Only initially did people say the race isn't over because EU had not yet had access to the content for as long as complexity limit did before they got the kill, which is perfectly valid and isn't being unfriendly (THough the arguing did quickly devolve into petty insults), it's not an excuse and it's not whining, but my dude, you seriously seem to have developed a complex over the years of the EU teams winning, just the fact that you're throwing out slurs like Eurotrash is kinda sad.

That said, the time has come and gone and Echo still had not cleared it till way after complexity, so there's no debate or argument to be had, Complexity Limit has won a well deserved world first race.

Also there's a scary amount of "we" being used when talking about this race, "we" didn't win or lose anything, we are completely unrelated spectators.

I don't even care about world first races
    Of course not, that's why you're spam refreshing this thread and posting every ten minutes

LA dee dee da...the EU lost. a decade of you people claiming NA sucks and has no chance. Then you lose and you cry. Must be all that soy over in Europe.
    What are you, 10?

I asked a logical question. It's a competition based mainly on time, so giving a noticeable headstart to some competitors is obviously a material advantage. The question is also why NA guilds haven't been winning previously despite this advantage...

Quote Originally Posted by Xahz View Post
    Of course not, that's why you're spam refreshing this thread and posting every ten minutes
    You do know that people get a notification when they get quoted, right?

Imagine participating in a discussion. Truly, something must be of grave importance to do so.

Also that guy has quote-posted the same post three times now. Holy shit.

How much was the NA head start exactly? Trying to figure out who was fastest might now even be relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    How much was the NA head start exactly? Trying to figure out who was fastest might now even be relevant.
    Less than 16 hours because of extended maintenance.
    Then there's also the fact that US had to deal with more bugs.

LA dee dee da...the EU lost. a decade of you people claiming NA sucks and has no chance. Then you lose and you cry. Must be all that soy over in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

You obviously DO care and you're obviously a EU fanboy. EU is now 2nd place. That's what happens when your best guild ends up being a bunch of pedo's.
    You have NEVER been more wrong. But please. Share your fantastic insight in how i care and especially how i am a EU fanboy. Ill be waiting

Congrats to Echo for the fastest world kill of Sire, grats to limit for technically the first kill.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post

they definitely have good players but the amount of advantages they gain from split raids (people willing to trade their gear too), all the hours they put in, it's no wonder other guilds that are not heavily sponsored and boosted cant do the same
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Congrats to Echo for the fastest world kill of Sire, grats to limit for technically the first kill.
    The fastest kill was Limit when they killed it yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    The fastest kill was Limit when they killed it yesterday.
    Limit cleared the raid 1hr ahead of Echo, when you take the 16hr difference into account.

Very close race indeed.

OMG i am laughing at the guy on first page that said it was breathtaking KEKW he must have a very boring life if a bunch of adult kids take his breath away LUL