Thread: Genshin Impact

Fully wiped out all my mora and weapon crystals but crafted Festering Desire all the way to 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    They nerfed blue crystal respawns

So, if i've got this right, I just destroy anything that moves in the new area for the event items?

Just got Diluc from my free rolls. First 5* that wasn't from the promotion banner. Nice! Just to build him well
    Last edited by Zantos; 2020-12-24 at 10:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Where do I get more agate for the tree?
    Can't really believe I missed like 50-60 or so.

And I guess event currency is up at a later part?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So, if i've got this right, I just destroy anything that moves in the new area for the event items?

Just got Diluc from my free rolls. First 5* that wasn't from the promotion banner. Nice! Just to build him well
    If you want the frozen crystal things that drop from mobs, then yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Where do I get more agate for the tree?
    Can't really believe I missed like 50-60 or so.
    On the mountain. In chests, hanging around, they're basically everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    On the mountain. In chests, hanging around, they're basically everywhere.
    Yeah, I know, I thought you could upgrade it to 12 all the way from exploration.
    But at 8 I got daily quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I know, I thought you could upgrade it to 12 all the way from exploration.
    There is not enogh to max the tree:
    https://genshin-impact-map.appsample.com/#/

But you do get all the best rewards anyway. All i got left is a usless blueprint, a crown that i have no idea where i will use and a glider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gota wait 7 days for game store to reset ....

71/90 on normal banner...maybe i should do abyss.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's 85 out in the world and 5 on the first weekly meaning you can get the tree to 9 this week.

Im AR 50!

Too scared to level up the world now on Dragonspine exploration but i will level it up after event (UwU)
    I didnt prepare at all for this day so i dont think i can level anyone to 90...at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Diluc and another Fischl from my free rolls. I know he's really good, but I'm so far invested into Beidou that it would be annoying to switch mains right now, especially when I'm busy with the new zone, event, and splitting my time between this and the new class in BDO. I'm not interested in any of the characters on this banner, so I guess I'm saving all 5.5k primos for the next one. I need me some thicc nun action, just hope she's not a bow user.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Im AR 50!

Too scared to level up the world now on Dragonspine exploration but i will level it up after event (UwU)
    I didnt prepare at all for this day so i dont think i can level anyone to 90...at all.
    Its not worth switching. At least not till you have enogh to hit AR 55.

And I somehow managed to unlock all banner characters... Goodbye all resin, mora, and Hero's Wit for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    So who's it going on?
    Just tossing it on the traveler. Might do Kaeya since cryo is more useful there against Fatui Hammers

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Just tossing it on the traveler. Might do Kaeya since cryo is more useful there against Fatui Hammers
    Traveler seems to be a good choice.
    Will probably do the same with mine in the future, for now however, it will go to Bennett.

Seems like a really good weapon for the traveler for both elements already and will probably be for future elements too.
    Pretty sure that in some point in time, I'll have a 5 star weapon for sword characters... but until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Don't start this again.

Nothing really changes moving up, while you'll get slightly better drops on average, especially for regular materials. (World boss drops can still be finicky)
    Wait, better rewards from what? the only one that really matters is the world bosses and yea....Idk why there's this constant argument against ascending or not ascending. The "better rewards" from mob drops is barely even noticeable so if someone wants to stay at 50 (until they have enough mats to ascend to 90), I don't see the issue.

That being said @Shadoowpunk you have all the artifacts in the fcking world, so you'll be fine ascending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good enogh for lvl 79-80 characters with crappy relics:

Slow progress for free to play, but better than nothing. 11/2 is realy a dps race as mobs just ignore you even if you move a little away from them...so you gota CC/zerg them down.

Floor 9/2 is realy trolling me as i dont have any character lvled to group up mobs closer (Jean is no good for it as mobs are to spread).

Traveler seems to be a good choice.
    Will probably do the same with mine in the future, for now however, it will go to Bennett.

Seems like a really good weapon for the traveler for both elements already and will probably be for future elements too.
    Pretty sure that in some point in time, I'll have a 5 star weapon for sword characters... but until then.
    I almost never use the traveler but upgraded him to the max rank (just didnt give the exp books) since he is the mc. Don't really care for sword users either but I figured its a special event weapon might as well invest in it now and see if I should on any future ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Im AR 50!

I will say that I do kinda regret not just spending a couple days and a shitload of fragile resin farming the world bosses.

^ This garbage wasn't worth the 1.5-3 time longer it took to kill oceanid(depending on what characters I used and what adds she spawned) and the food I needed to heal through it. Still getting single grey drops from 90% of my world kills so can't say if it was worth if from that perspective yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I almost never use the traveler but upgraded him to the max rank (just didnt give the exp books) since he is the mc. Don't really care for sword users either but I figured its a special event weapon might as well invest in it now and see if I should on any future ones.

I will say that I do kinda regret not just spending a couple days and a shitload of fragile resin farming the world bosses.

^ This garbage wasn't worth the 1.5-3 time longer it took to kill oceanid(depending on what characters I used and what adds she spawned) and the food I needed to heal through it. Still getting single grey drops from 90% of my world kills so can't say if it was worth if from that perspective yet.
    As i said, you wont see upgrade to loot till AR55.

10+ Year Old Account
    So right now testing this weapon. Note that it doesnt apply cyro . It also deals psyhical damage so usless on chungus.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi...bed_Starsilver
    I have 2 weapon slots so i could get it to rank 3 if i want to. (80% chance every 10 sec)

Seems to work well with Diona in party so far.