Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Same as every other raid at launch. Are you new to this game?
    Did you actually kill heroic bosses on wed/thur/fr of the hc week?

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Sadly, Blizzard tunes content and gear for a small minority of favored players (which likely includes the devs themselves), not for their average customers.

This is the central cardinal sin of Blizzard's development team. If Bobby Kotick wanted to save WoW he'd stop this practice.
    ...come on, dude. This take is completely unsubstantiated.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Sadly, Blizzard tunes content and gear for a small minority of favored players (which likely includes the devs themselves), not for their average customers.

This is the central cardinal sin of Blizzard's development team. If Bobby Kotick wanted to save WoW he'd stop this practice.
    Wow, talk about the hottest take of the day. You don't actually believe that brand of nonsense do you?

Nathria has definitely gotten vastly easier with gear. Normal is still a cut above the usual I think, so is Heroic. Mythic however doesn't seem much easier or harder than usual.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by james2400 View Post
    Ur wrong Nathria is significantly more difficult than any other raid so far.
    lol what.. it only took 8 days to down the entire tier on mythic... most BFA raids took longer than that...It's not hard, you're just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    lol what.. it only took 8 days to down the entire tier on mythic... most BFA raids took longer than that...It's not hard, you're just bad.
    How many bosses have you downed in this terribly easy mythic raid?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    First week AotC haven't been this low since... Archimonde, probably. Are *you* new to this game?
    Quote Originally Posted by james2400 View Post
    Ur wrong Nathria is significantly more difficult than any other raid so far.
    We also have not had so little gear before, before this it was easy to outgear the fights from even the raid itself, we get half the gear we used to, so we are fighting the final boss with half the gear we would have had, nevermind the fact we were also limited in M+ and pvp. and unlike legion+bfa, we cant brute force our ilvl up with artifact power/azerite. renown is locked
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    AotC is evidence of what?
    People aren't raiding
    If Blizz wants to play "tough content" again let's do it, Cata p2 should work out this time and not have everyone quit
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    People aren't raiding
    If Blizz wants to play "tough content" again let's do it, Cata p2 should work out this time and not have everyone quit
    I get the sarcasm but people didn't quit Cata en masse so it's really questionable that you'd have this take. (Attrition was likely about the same as prior expansions, there was simply a lot fewer new/returning players.) Also, unlike Cata, there are still multiple avenues to gear up in SL that didn't exist back then. In early Cata you had Heroic dungeons ... and that was it. (Maybe you could count the weekly raid, too, but that's a stretch.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    That's very much not a fact. Because what you consider as out of control and annoying I considered as very much enjoyable and perfectly paced.

I liked being done with gearing a character in 1-2 weeks. I liked just grinding my brains out for a week and then being able to compete at the highest level on a level playing field.
    It is fact or otherwise blizzard wouldn't have made the change
    You're also a minority, done with the game in 1-2 weeks? nah, no ty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by baddog66 View Post
    Well they are mistaken if they think I will stay subbed if they starve me for loot and currency. I will wait for the catch up and see if it's worth it. Why stay subbed until June knowing they artificially held back my power progression.
    Ohh you mean like how they hold it back every single expansion for over 10 years now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    The weekly vault is a nice thing and necessary for mythic plus, but it's unsatisfying to kill a boss and be like, "oh sweet, this means that in 5 days I have more options for my weekly vault piece so that I have a better chance of getting something good". The delayed gratification is not fun. If I want the trinket from Denathrius, let me kill Denathrius, I have a 1/5 chance at loot, and use my one bonus roll which gives me another 1/5 (and honestly the bonus roll should be for a specific piece, not for anything the boss drops). It's better to get the loot immediately from doing the activity, not 5 days later.
    Remove the vault and your nothing stays nothing, is that somehow better? Or bonus rolls only giving you gold or the wrong item? Because newsflash, its not.
    The vault, if done fully, gives you a whooping 9 different pieces to choose from. You only have 16 slots....

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    It is fact or otherwise blizzard wouldn't have made the change
    Yes, because Blizzard makes decisions based on facts. In fucking fact, all things are made based on facts, now that's just a fact.
    Brb enjoying my removed Master Loot, added GCD and capped AoE because those decision were based on facts you absolute fucking bellend.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-12-27 at 01:20 PM.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    All bosses require meaningful tactics after Huntsman or Hungering so I can see pugs breaking on Artificier/Inerva.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Yes, because Blizzard makes decisions based on facts. In fucking fact, all things are made based on facts, now that's just a fact.
    Brb enjoying my removed Master Loot, added GCD and capped AoE because those decision were based on facts you absolute fucking bellend.
    Yes, they look at their data and concludes people are gearing to fast and its hurting their revenue, m+ was also invalidating normal and heroic raiding.
    So based on those facts, they made changes. Is this really a hard concept for you to grasp?
    Same with master loot, it was grieving and used to bully trials and people overall. So they made a change.
    M+ was too much kiting and aoe fest which made meta comps much stricter, so to include more specs and classes, they made the change.

Just because you dont like changes, doesn't mean they're not based on facts or reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Yes, they look at their data and concludes people are gearing to fast and its hurting their revenue, m+ was also invalidating normal and heroic raiding.
    So based on those facts, they made changes. Is this really a hard concept for you to grasp?
    Same with master loot, it was grieving and used to bully trials and people overall. So they made a change.
    M+ was too much kiting and aoe fest which made meta comps much stricter, so to include more specs and classes, they made the change.

Just because you dont like changes, doesn't mean they're not based on facts or reasons.
    You don't seem to grasp the concept of a fact, let alone that of an assumption.

There is no 'too much' loot. There is no definition of what is fucking too much loot. You don't just die from too much loot. You almost 100% surely don't have people quitting the game, sending Blizzards hundreds of feedback reports a la I quit because there's factually and objectively too much loot. There might be too much loot for your personal taste, but since it's not too much for my taste it very obviously isn neither objectively nor factually too much loot, the only thing it could be perceived as is subjectively too much loot. In which case it's not a fucking decision based on facts but based on opinions - enough opinions to make Blizzard propose a fix to change said opinions.

Your fucking opinion of the loot system is not a fact. Neither is mine. Neither is anyone else's. That's why it's called an opinion and not having a fucking fact. A plethora of opinions still doesn't make a fact. Just because I think cats are shit and know a lot of people who think the same doesn't make it a fucking fact and it certainly doesn't give me the scientifical and factual right to go around killing cats because it's a FACT that people don't like cats.

Just because you are a thick bellend who happens to agree with Blizzard's nonsensical change doesn't mean you're right. And least of all does it mean that you're reasonable, let alone fucking factual.

M+ was too much kiting and aoe fest which made meta comps much stricter, so to include more specs and classes
    Thank god that worked out so perfectly. Good think we're not in a DH and BRM meta precisely because these 2 can kite 24/7. Thank GOD we're not back to boomkins and Fire Mages because their uncapped AoE ranged them worlds above everyone else (but hey, at least Rogues still have their guaranteed spot and the only other relevant melee spec is UH DK which just so happens to bring ungodly amounts of above-average capped AoE). GJ on your factual decisions which so evidently changed the game for the better. Because making decisions based on facts surely leads to such positive changes in the m+ community as we can so easily observe them nowadays.

Your arguments and points are entirely moot. You're just another smug Blizzard mouthpiece who happens to agree with their line of thinking and now gets a boner from arguing people who disagree with your 4th grader logic and reasoning.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Nathria isn't hard, you just have shit gear with no legendary and play a shit class and shit spec with no mobility and you chose the shit Covenant too, but it's definitely not hard!!!"

Damage control at it's finest. Also "don't play what you want" at it's finest, as now everyone in my guild is either a hunter or paladin. The raid designer is slowly phasing melee out of the game unless they have literal immunity buttons and do a million sustained cleave damage.

i do feel the raid is unusually complex for a first raid of the expansion.

but yeah the difficulty/kill times are back to what you'd expect after a few weeks of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Rewards were out of control and thats a fact, at least for a minority that could do it.

I mean, look at Legion and BFA, apart from the first 2 weeks that things were locked, same with SL.

And every patch after that, it was always the same, use max M+ ilvl to outgear most of things in less than 2 weeks, get some luck with the weekly chest also and voila, done.

I find it annoying, yet refreshing that i am not 220 ilvl already as example.
    "Out of control"

I suppose if you subscribe to the stupid thought process that you have to drip in gear to keep players engaged.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    i do feel the raid is unusually complex for a first raid of the expansion.

but yeah the difficulty/kill times are back to what you'd expect after a few weeks of gear.
    its the same nonsense tuning as for example with elegon normal or with first raids of cata.

top 5% comes to every thread and speak nonsense about how ok tuned it is

while majority of players etiehr is already unsubscribing or will unsusbscribe in incoming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    its the same nonsense tuning as for example with elegon normal or with first raids of cata.

while majority of players etiehr is already unsubscribing or will unsusbscribe in incoming weeks.
    Its been a major problem for ages with MMO in general. An over focus on raiding when raiding is a thing that a very small minority of people do in every single MMO.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

eh it's fine. did some normal pugging the other day and we were 100% wiping because of mechanics not dps/healing/anything like that. sure that group guaranteed didn't have the dps to kill sludgefist, but we didn't have any numbers issues by the time the group fell apart due to portals/seeds on artificer. e.g. the tanks could explode in the middle of the raid without anyone dying.
    Last edited by Hellobolis; 2020-12-26 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    "Out of control"

I suppose if you subscribe to the stupid thought process that you have to drip in gear to keep players engaged.
    Is that related to the equally huge brain thought process that it's okay to be max geared in two weeks then quit the game because there aren't any rewards left to earn?