So, I chose to steal from Dupti on N1 since he ended the day with a vote on me. I got lucky and stole the reality stone from him. Sadly it was stolen from me during the latest night phase.

I chose to have Virothe - chosen at random - target Dupti. Why? Because Dupti omitted an important piece of information. The reality stone has two potential powers. It can redirect a target's night action to another target as Dupti admitted. Yet the holder can also choose to use the stone to make the following night action undetectable.

I was tempted to bring this up during the previous day phase and even subtly probed Dupti to see if there was anything else about the stone that he could remember. Could he be genuinely forgetful? Maybe, though it's a pretty major thing to overlook/forget given that it will make things pretty bad for town. I'm choosing to highlight it because if there's a tracker role/stone then it's something that needs to be known.

That aside, Foxxi has a couple of posts that read as soft defending of Satsu. That shouldn't be overlooked given Satsu's flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm still alive? That's..... unxepected
    eh thats a good thing if your a towny :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So, I chose to steal from Dupti on N1 since he ended the day with a vote on me. I got lucky and stole the reality stone from him. Sadly it was stolen from me during the latest night phase.

I chose to have Virothe - chosen at random - target Dupti. Why? Because Dupti omitted an important piece of information. The reality stone has two potential powers. It can redirect a target's night action to another target as Dupti admitted. Yet the holder can also choose to use the stone to make the following night action undetectable.

I was tempted to bring this up during the previous day phase and even subtly probed Dupti to see if there was anything else about the stone that he could remember. Could he be genuinely forgetful? Maybe, though it's a pretty major thing to overlook/forget given that it will make things pretty bad for town. I'm choosing to highlight it because if there's a tracker role/stone then it's something that needs to be known.

That aside, Foxxi has a couple of posts that read as soft defending of Satsu. That shouldn't be overlooked given Satsu's flip.
    I also chose to steal from dupti N1 and failed obv

Ok so 24th is when we celebrate Xmas in Sweden, so I had raid the night of the 23rd into sleep into full Xmas and you fuckers ended the day early.

But something you really need to be aware of, because its literally in the rules, if you start comparing role cards, spelling, grammar etc that is mod killable. So that shit needs to fuck right off.

Also, whoever stole the reality stone from me last night shouldn't claim. Though if they end up losing it through theft then they should speak up. Same goes for any other stones, really.

Well. That is concerning...The Black Order work for Thanos in the movies, so we may be dealing with one group after all. For the time being, here...I put this together over the long night phase. Some of it may now need to be re-considered, but for the sake of keeping the actual status of D2 intact I decided not to edit it.

Day 2 TLDR:
    Day 2 reached fifty fucking pages and I do not blame anyone for not wanting to wade through all of that, especially on a holiday. If I hadn’t been in quarantine and had the time to spare, I would have wanted to mentally check out too. So I have attempted to compile all the useful and important bits of info into a more dense format; and give players a starting point on what they may want to look at. It is, of course, my personal take on what that means however - so I encourage people to look further into things they find interesting or noteworthy.

Important Info and Topics:
    • Mind Stone: Held by Cereal at game start, stated to be lost N1
      A total of 8 questions, which can each be asked only once. These are from Cereal’s memory and may or may not be accurate/paraphrased:
      Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
      1. Tell me something interesting about town
      2. Tell me something interesting about scum
      3. How many scum are left?
      4. What does a specific stone do? (Have to choose which stone I want)
      5. What stones exchanged hands at night (I cannot remember if it said I know know the names or just what stones. I "think" it would give me names)
      6. How many stones does Thanos currently have
      7. .......
      [Strike]8. What are Thanos' special abilities[/strike]
    • Reality Stone: Held by Dupti at game start, stated to be lost N1 even though he attempted to guard it.
      A redirection tool. If Player A attempts to target Player B, this stone will allow it’s holder to change that to: Player A targets the player the stone holder chooses.
    • The answer Cereal received to the question about Thanos’ abilities: Thanos cannot have stones stolen from him, and he may use any number of stones that he has in his possession each night.
    • Based on Thanos not being able to be stolen from, it is unlikely Cereal or Dupti are Thanos. It also means that if anyone has successfully stolen from any other players, those players also cannot be Thanos. (This is operating under the premise that the scum and Thanos are not working together, which is my current belief - if we find evidence to the contrary this should be re-evaluated)
    • If Thanos is killed or lynched, any stones he has are removed from the game. This is in the OP - but it came up a few times.
    • We need to be careful about letting the Scum / Thanos know who does, or does not have stones to steal - stating you have no stone, without any other info that can be brought to light; should be avoided.
    • Players may have abilities that are not granted by the stones. Dupti claims to have one such ability - if he is holding any type of stone, he can survive one night kill. He notes this makes him feel there may be the possibility of more than one kill, since it specifies having a stone will only protect him from one kill.
    • We have many claims out, both soft and hard. It is worth keeping in mind that the scum may have safe claims, and people should be judged on their actions/words more than the character they claim to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

3+ Year Old Account
    I still couldn't get a stone from someone. Not sure if not many have them, or I'm just an idiot (as usual).

If anyone is irritated by this, I will shit up for a while
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I still couldn't get a stone from someone. Not sure if not many have them, or I'm just an idiot (as usual).

I mean its been pointed out but giving out information on who does and doesn't have stones could be beneficial for scum. If they're already...I dunno 4-5? And then can narrow the list down even more of possible targets you're reducing their odds of successfully hitting a stone from 1 in 3 to less than 1 in 2.

sigh Bwom... you don't want to advertise you don't have a stone unless there is vital information you can share in the process. If Thanos has 15 potential targets, and then you admit you aren't one of them, you have now increased the odds he will choose correctly.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

@Graeham i geniunely dont remember that and also if i was scum there would be no reason for me to lie about it unless i guess a teammate stole from me or something like that

anyway unless theres some weird redirection shit going on, then it feels like we are missing a kill

- - - Updated - - -

okay so satsus 8 posts were pretty much useless, but he did vote on BF so inclined to believe BF is not with him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    sigh Bwom... you don't want to advertise you don't have a stone unless there is vital information you can share in the process. If Thanos has 15 potential targets, and then you admit you aren't one of them, you have now increased the odds he will choose correctly.
    unless they are lying to intentionally misdirect from themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

So what do we take from the fact Satsu got killed. Some potentials:

1. An ability was re-directed
    2. Kills are done by a stone and the scum currently does not have the stone.
    3. Thanos and Black Order are not affiliated (I really doubt this) and Thanos chose wrongly with a kill if he has the stone.

Bagel
    Rating: Lean Town

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

It’s conjecture - but my own experience with Bagel is he does better when he has people to interact with. I feel if he were part of a team, he would actually be making more of an effort. His play so far says “bored lost Bagel” to me.

Bloodfox
    Rating: Uncertain

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

He had some presence, but didn’t weigh in on any of the topics at hand. While I am flattered he thinks I am paying attention to the important things, I wonder if that flattery isn’t intended to buy my favor for him.

Bwonsomdi
    Claim: Captain America

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

She isn’t really pushing anything on her own, it’s hard to say yet if she’s just following the lead of the main group, or our targets have been acceptable to her though. She did call me scum though; and considering so many others have stated they feel I am town, I’m inclined to believe that is her own legitimate opinion of me, which is refreshing.

CerealLord
    Rating: Lean Town / Uncertain

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

His prodding of Bwom to get her to claim strikes me as vaguely scummy. Bwom was unlikely to refuse someone directly asking her to do something she could do, and lo and behold, she did. Without hesitation. And somehow Cereal found that suspicious. This whole interaction gave me odd vibes from him.

Dupti also stated the info for his stone had been removed from his QT after it was stolen, so I feel it is safe to assume Cereal is not Thanos; and telling the truth about losing his stone (since Dupti later confirmed stolen stones remove info from QT; unless Cereal has a teammate who lost a stone and he thereby knew through association) - either way I think we can trust the info given about Thanos; as even scum would not have motivation I can see to withhold info on/lie about Thanos. (Unless we are given reason to believe Thanos has contact / works with the other scum, in which case it is possible this is a ballsy play to set himself up to not be suspected.)

I had him in my mind as firmly town due to his soft character claim. But the more of those I see, the less they feel like they mean much. And without that on the scales, I am less convinced. His info about the stone was helpful, but it would be easy for a scum to share such a thing for town cred; and we have no assurances scum did not start with stones.

Clarinet
    Rating: Scum
    Claim: Black Panther

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

Considering claiming Venom instead struck me as odd. Why would you even consider lying about the character you’d been given if you are town? I let it go. I poked him and got info, so I moved on. I am pleased he threw out so many opinions throughout the day, it may give info later; although they did seem to heavily flow with what other people said / felt.

The end of the day brought my attention back to him. He said he was on page 63, and at the bottom of page 64 several votes flooded onto Robo. Which leads me to think he saw the Robo train was getting ready to depart and he wanted to be on it. Badly. And when I called him on his scummy behavior, he got defensive and tried to say he always knew Robo would be the wagon. — He had not even mentioned Robo once prior to this as a lynch target, but now wants to say he’d been “enthusiastic” for his lynch? And his reason for “curbing his excitement” was because he was afraid of a revenge kill on his wagon? Based on what? Robo didn’t talk enough to have given any hints that might happen, so I don’t know where this idea would have formed from. And it obviously didn’t stop him from trying to jump on at the end anyway.

Firm Scum.

Clawsout

Day 2 Synopsis:
    Spoiler: 

It’s conjecture, but I don’t think he’s Thanos. I had placed him firmly as town before - but I am giving potential character claims/hints less weight since they have flooded in so rapidly. It may be worth noting if I’m right about Clarinet, that Claws argued to lynch Dupti over him.

Crackleslap

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

He’s engaging players, however; a lot of what he has done is fairly easy to fake as scum. Poke some people here and there, ask a couple of easy questions. I need to see more to come to a more firm conclusion, but right now I feel he’s on the level, attempting to get early game reactions / connections to review later.

Dupti
    Claim: Rocket Raccoon

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

Despite his claim he wouldn’t offer anything of value I feel otherwise. He showed up and participated, asking questions and trying to puzzle out what might have happened. If he’s telling the truth, we know some people may have abilities independently of the stones.

Foxxi
    Rating: Town

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

Well, this is my assessment of myself, so I don’t expect anyone to take it as gospel; but I have been trying to ensure the town is careful. We need info. But we do not want to needlessly paint targets on our, or other people’s backs - that may help scum locate the stones. I have attempted to clarify information, and logically rationalize what my course of action should be. I have given my opinions, and have pushed other players when it felt appropriate.

Graeham
    Rating: Lean Scum
    Claim: Bucky Barnes

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

Despite his presence he didn’t actually DO anything. He didn’t weigh in on any possible reasons for things, he didn’t offer his opinions on the info we have, he didn’t ask anyone’s thoughts, he didn’t even provide the promised read list. All he did was push for inactive people to be lynched, no exceptions, no matter what defense they offer. I agree that having a lynch is important, but just ignoring any provided argument without any thought is not a good course of action either. Saying he was okay with Clarinet hammering (and it wasn’t even Clarinet who hammered) because he was concerned Robo would show up and put up a defense rang hollow too. Bagel hammered Robo at 4:25 in the morning. If Robo hadn’t decided to defend himself by then, he wasn’t going to. Makes that comment feel like an off-hand attempt to waive off Clarinet’s scummy behavior.

Lora
    Claim: Punisher/ Howard the Duck / Thanos

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

Lora is always a conundrum. Half of what he does is random bullshit, and the other half actually has a purpose. Good fucking luck figuring out which half is which. I don’t doubt he really wouldn’t bother to read the thread / follow what is happening regardless of allegiance - he’s got no patience for that. He’s obviously out for stones, but I need to see more to come to a conclusion.

Marack

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

Marack has always had issues with Bwom, so his comments on her don’t surprise me. He’s aggressive, but I tend to agree with most of what he’s said. Like several other players he hasn’t given many thoughts on the relevant info, nor tried to prod people. I need to see more interactions to decide with him.

Satsu
    Claim: “Clint something aka Hawkeye”

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

He pointed out that according to the info Cereal gave, we can be relatively certain both Cereal and Dupti are not Thanos since they lost stones. But most of what he said felt like the bare minimum to be considered helpful. Yeah, it shows he was there and he looked at things, but he didn’t try to push anyone, or really prod anything. The only person he gave any opinions on was to agree with most of what Bwom had for her list, except for me. His claim made me back off initially, but I have not been impressed so far.

Val

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

I had him leaning into my scum list during day 2, particularly after the interaction I had with him. Stepping back and looking at it after the fact though, I feel different. He has done a few things I do not understand ( the question about why people think Dupti would provide more info than him, when he’s been pushing Dupti; is just odd to me) but I can’t see a motive for it that would make him scum.

Virothe

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

Take this with a grain of salt. Because this is mostly gut. But I don’t currently think he is scum. I think he sees the page count, and has put blinders on to even wanting to contemplate the fact that there is so much to wade through to start putting any kind of opinions together.

Xanjori

Day 2 Notes:
    Spoiler: 

Never actually gave us any info other than he would want to push Clarinet. If I’m right about Clarinet, then it’s possible they are not teammates - even then he never actually voted for Clarinet after saying we should lynch him. (And it may be worth noting this comment/ interaction with Clarinet: #691 - Clarinet seems awfully willing to assume Xanjori is town off of very little, but I will admit I have noticed that with Clarinet, so this may be nothing.)
    The only other person he mentions having opinions on is me, and just like with Blood Fox, while I appreciate the vote of confidence; with so little else contributed it feels awfully like it’s trying to buy my favor.

graeham can you elaborate a little on this. why did the fact that i forgot that make you want virothe (apparently chosen at random) to target me, what was the point of that?

I'd had a lot more people leaning into town based on perceived soft claims I had thought I'd picked up - but seeing so many claims come out as the day progressed made me step back and re-evaluate that. Seeing Satsu flip having claimed Hawkeye at the end of D1 means the scum either started with safe claims, so they are all suspect; or possibly (but much less likely imo) he just guessed randomly and got lucky.

i think it is very likely that scum have fake claims (or know some/all characters that are or are not in the game somehow)

- - - Updated - - -

by the way graeham did you believe i was more likely to be scum after taking the stone from me or?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    graeham can you elaborate a little on this. why did the fact that i forgot that make you want virothe (apparently chosen at random) to target me, what was the point of that?
    You claimed to have some sort of BPV, which made me a little paranoid about you being the godfather. As it stands, there's no solid proof beyond your claim that anybody has innate abilities outside of stone based powers. So I don't know how I feel about you overall.

If Virothe had a kill, I guess you'd be dead. If he has any night actions other than steal, then me speaking up allows him to adjust any potential results.

You claimed to have some sort of BPV, which made me a little paranoid about you being the godfather. As it stands, there's no solid proof beyond your claim that anybody has innate abilities outside of stone based powers. So I don't know how I feel about you overall.

If Virothe had a kill, I guess you'd be dead. If he has any night actions other than steal, then me speaking up allows him to adjust any potential results.
    so you were looking for someone to kill me? i just wanted to make sure i understood what your motivation was

Not much to be gained from Satsus posts. He did avoid the Clarinet train day 1 (voted BF) and didn't vote at all day 2.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    so you were looking for someone to kill me? i just wanted to make sure i understood what your motivation was
    I was just curious to see if anything would happen, really. As I said, I wanted to point out your omission of information but also didn't want to set myself as an obvious target for a theft/kill during the night.

Not that it matters now, since the stone was taken anyway. In hindsight, maybe I should have used guard instead.

well how about we start there

Vote Clarinet

i think your interaction with foxxi near the end of day 2 look really questionable, the whole robo/val thing you talked about does not really make any sense. Satsu provided a townread on you and I am a bit unsure as to what to make of that. When I played scum with him a couple of games ago he also townread me for "meta" reasons, but also distanced from other partners so not entirely sure what to make of. I definitely think we need to hear from you though

- - - Updated - - -

I was just curious to see if anything would happen, really. As I said, I wanted to point out your omission of information but also didn't want to set myself as an obvious target for a theft/kill during the night.

Not that it matters now, since the stone was taken anyway. In hindsight, maybe I should have used guard instead.
    the reason i asked was because i was just going through some pages and realised that you were the first to vote on me day 2, you said you wanted to hear form both me and satsu and then soon after you voted on me. I am just curious as to why you thought I was more likely to be scum when you had stolen a stone from me. I am not saying me having a stone makes me more town, I just want to understand your thoughtprocess a little because it seems to suggest you at that point believed it was suspicious