Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    the reason i asked was because i was just going through some pages and realised that you were the first to vote on me day 2, you said you wanted to hear form both me and satsu and then soon after you voted on me. I am just curious as to why you thought I was more likely to be scum when you had stolen a stone from me. I am not saying me having a stone makes me more town, I just want to understand your thoughtprocess a little because it seems to suggest you at that point believed it was suspicious
    As I said, it was the omission of the stone's full capabilities that made me suspicious. The ability to hide night actions is a pretty major concern. If you're being genuine about forgetting, fair enough. I just wanted to bring it to the table and have now done so.

As for whether you're scum or not, hard to say. I don't know what we're dealing with exactly. You're not Thanos, we know that much. Though someone being stolen from doesn't rule them out as being scum but not Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    As I said, it was the omission of the stone's full capabilities that made me suspicious. The ability to hide night actions is a pretty major concern. If you're being genuine about forgetting, fair enough. I just wanted to bring it to the table and have now done so.
    but you said this and voted on me before I had said anything, so your initial suspicion could not have been based on that

but you said this and voted on me before I had said anything, so your initial suspicion could not have been based on that
    Initial suspicion, yes. Though I already had you pegged as someone to raise an eyebrow at because you contributed to D1's no lynch and ended the day with a vote on me - which I know sounds petty.

no no thats fair

contrary to what you might believe my questioning is actually not so much because i find you suspicious but more so because i am trying to understand if there is something i have missed.

see from my point of view i would assume that if i stole a stone from someone n1, it would most likely mean that they were town because i would not expect scum to really have the stones already due to thanos but it does not seem like anyone else really share the view that town are more likely to start with most of the stones, so just getting the impression it is a bad read on my part

so we have confirmed scum seem to have a fake claim. that's both fucked but makes me a tad happy because maybe I dont have to try to read about the avengers anymore (this shit is whack thor is nothing like real thor).

- - - Updated - - -

also haha get fucked mafia

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Not much to be gained from Satsus posts. He did avoid the Clarinet train day 1 (voted BF) and didn't vote at all day 2.
    He died for voting for me confirmed. you should vote for me to see if the train continues uwu

- - - Updated - - -

no no thats fair

contrary to what you might believe my questioning is actually not so much because i find you suspicious but more so because i am trying to understand if there is something i have missed.

see from my point of view i would assume that if i stole a stone from someone n1, it would most likely mean that they were town because i would not expect scum to really have the stones already due to thanos but it does not seem like anyone else really share the view that town are more likely to start with most of the stones, so just getting the impression it is a bad read on my part
    see the small thing is if I understand everything correctly (I dont) I dont think I would fully randomize the stones. with only 1 kill I assume we have 1 mafia team of wht like size 3/4? with 5? infinity stones I'd probably split half between mafia and town.

I killed Satsu with power stone. I knew during the later half of D2 that I was going to kill him so I seeded my claim before the day ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Please don't get upset Clarinet, as that will only make him think he's right.

"Only scum would slip up like that!

What are you hiding!".

Every time this happens.

Right now just let it go.
    It was stolen from me last night, though.

The power stone gives you a night kill. If Thanos gets it, it becomes a strongarm kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Wow, so red is evil I guess

but man, Robo getting the short of the stick, a washed-up boring character

- - - Updated - - -

can I comment again about Satsu's HONEY tongue, he was so okay with me fake peeking him, no sweat on his part, didn't seem phased or irritated by it

The man, the myth, the evil being called Satsu won't ever be forgotten by me
    you still seem suspicious you could be 3rd party thanos and just threw your own team under the bus with your fake peek even if he flipped scum it was way dangerous of a play for a townie

Vote clarinet

Day is still early, but I am more than happy to vote Clarinet. It's where my vote will likely go/stay too unless there is some very compelling evidence elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Val does that mean you tried to kill me n1?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, so red is evil I guess

but man, Robo getting the short of the stick, a washed-up boring character

- - - Updated - - -

can I comment again about Satsu's HONEY tongue, he was so okay with me fake peeking him, no sweat on his part, didn't seem phased or irritated by it

The man, the myth, the evil being called Satsu won't ever be forgotten by me
    what do you mean with "fake peeking"?

I guarded and did not try to kill anyone on N1

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I guarded and did not try to kill anyone on N1
    Ah okay I see, then I believe we are still missing a kill

Val does that mean you tried to kill me n1?

- - - Updated - - -

what do you mean with "fake peeking"?
    he said he peeked satsu and pushed for him

- - - Updated - - -

d1 fluff idk what page

I pretended to have a fake peek on him, somehow I was right
    like you faked to have a guilty check? when was this? and what happened?

At the moment I trust foxxi, Val, Blood Fox and Graeham to a lesser degree

I assumed Cereal would most likely be town due to starting with a stone but i realise now that this might not be the best read

I think foxxi came across as very townie when she interacted with you actually

I assumed Cereal would most likely be town due to starting with a stone but i realise now that this might not be the best read
    Which is annoying because I seeded my character on D1 but with fake claims now makes it pointless. Ah well.

Foxxi took it seriously because he was sweating I actually found his partner, Satsu
    she .

3+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was right about Satsu being scum at least.

However, I think that Lora seems.... unusual this game with his weird voting pattern
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

why do you believe foxxi is scum?

@foxximcleod

My prodding of Bwom was to see if she would respond to someone calling it suspicious. There was nothing actually suspicious about her claim, but was curious to see if there would be a reaction. There was not and I got nothing from it.

- - - Updated - - -

townie # town, there are awkward and inexperienced town like myself who are too honest for their own good
    You have been town in every game you have played except the last one which was your first time being scum. Now, I didn't go and check how many games that was, but you have more experience at town than being scum.

I also find when you play scum you are more argumentative than when you play town. Doesn't mean anything concrete, but just something I noticed.

I, too, will have my vote on you unless some new information comes to light.