Page 68 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    What was the question I forgot?
    Oh i misread, my bad lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    The question is in the very thing you quoted.
    Incorrect. I listed that as one of the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    I think but since I have terrible memory, it was the question that would let me know what any of the other stones would do
    You didn't write them down after two different people confirmed that the information is removed upon loss of stone?

And no, I listed that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    interesting. thanos has to be third party and not inherently scum if thats what the stone said. because only 4 scum total including thanos doesnt seem right.
    It is also plausible Logwyn was scum, which would make the total 5 if Thanos is included.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Question time

Who is Corvus Glaive and what is the Black Order?
    They are the aliens that work with Thanos, basically.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally known as "Children of Thanos"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    It is also plausible Logwyn was scum, which would make the total 5 if Thanos is included.
    I somehow see this as a likely scenairo. 4 scum seems quite low.

Question time

corvus glaive was one of the guys in the movies that was after the stones for thanos a lieutenant or sumthin along that line

- - - Updated - - -

the black order is thanos big bad organisation that works along side with him

- - - Updated - - -

i think in the movie they were called the children of thanos

If the scum being the black order is a clue that Thanos is not a 3rd party independent, then it may make sense for the scum total to be on the low side...otherwise if any of the scum have stolen a stone, he would then have a target he knew he at least was picking correctly. The more allied scum he has, the more odds that any of those scum might get a stone he could try to take.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I will admit that Clarinet small flail at Foxxi yelling at him was fairly sus, but I think going after different targets is probably the lest thing to do right now
    Why do you think we should ignore Clarinet? What other targets are better and why, if you don't mind sharing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incorrect. I listed that as one of the questions.

You didn't write them down after two different people confirmed that the information is removed upon loss of stone?

And no, I listed that one too.
    I'ma be honest, I have been kinda spaced out this game and didn't see that. I keep forgetting the game exists and when I check again, there's like 4+ pages of shit and that's at 40 posts per page.That said, I checked your list of questions and noticed there wasn't one about each of the stone's powers.

- - - Updated - - -

so the black order is thanos' butt buddies. Can one of the stones kill?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Well, then. I remember six of the seven remaining questions. If my brain thinks of the other one, I will post it.

These are in no particular order and im paraphrasing from what I remember since the actual list has gone poof.

1. Tell me something interesting about town
    2. Tell me something interesting about scum
    3. How many scum are left?
    4. What does a specific stone do? (Have to choose which stone I want)
    5. What stones exchanged hands at night (I cannot remember if it said I know know the names or just what stones. I "think" it would give me names)
    6. How many stones does Thanos currently have
    7. .......
    8. What are Thanos' special abilities
    I'ma be honest, I have been kinda spaced out this game and didn't see that. I keep forgetting the game exists and when I check again, there's like 4+ pages of shit and that's at 40 posts per page.That said, I checked your list of questions and noticed there wasn't one about each of the stone's powers.

- - - Updated - - -

so the black order is thanos' butt buddies. Can one of the stones kill?
    Number 4 is the one you are talking about.

Also, Val has stated the power stone allows a kill. That was on the 4 pages of 20 posts a piece you didn't read since day started :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Question time

he is literally an irrelevant character that gets killed unremarkably

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Number 4 is the one you are talking about.

Also, Val has stated the power stone allows a kill. That was on the 4 pages of 20 posts a piece you didn't read since day started :P
    welp, my read comprehension sucks. I don't remember then either. Seems weird though that Logwyn decided he would peace out when he did after having grabbed a stone?

- - - Updated - - -

Like I say that bc the main reason I've been forgetting about this game is not only am I also a pretty unremarkable character, I haven't had shit I can do, essentially making me a vt for yet another game in a row. When I got the stone, I was like FINALLY I CAN DO SOMETHING GOOD! and instead of trying to guard myself or take another, I asked it something I felt would help the town.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Like I say that bc the main reason I've been forgetting about this game is not only am I also a pretty unremarkable character, I haven't had shit I can do, essentially making me a vt for yet another game in a row. When I got the stone, I was like FINALLY I CAN DO SOMETHING GOOD! and instead of trying to guard myself or take another, I asked it something I felt would help the town.
    I would have asked it to tell me something interesting about the scum, but I have this nagging feeling it would have been "The scum all have fake claims"

welp, my read comprehension sucks. I don't remember then either. Seems weird though that Logwyn decided he would peace out when he did after having grabbed a stone?

- - - Updated - - -

every1 is a VT the stones are the roll powers we havent figured any1 out that has a typical roll

- - - Updated - - -

sept thanos i think he has a few things

- - - Updated - - -

like if he dies the stones are out of the game he cant lose stones ect dont qoute me im going off my head

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have asked it to tell me something interesting about the scum, but I have this nagging feeling it would have been "The scum all have fake claims"
    I honestly expected something fucky like 'all of them' or since we had one die, 'all but one'

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we've had another night of actions, so the landscape will be completely different from n1, i feel comfortable sharing that i can seemingly confirm Clawsouts actions, as i tried to steal from them and i got nothing and they claimed they tried to steal and got nothing also.

NOTE: Clawsout could've lied and used the guard action.

DISCLAIMER: This is talking about night 1 actions, not night 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    every1 is a VT the stones are the roll powers we havent figured any1 out that has a typical roll
    I'm aware of that. I was hoping to start with a stone though. Having one drop in my lap randomly was the next best thing.

I'm aware of that. I was hoping to start with a stone though. Having one drop in my lap randomly was the next best thing.
    i feel the same way but thats just the way the cookie crumbles hopefully ill get to play with a power before games end if not i hope for the best that ppl make good desitions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    i feel the same way but thats just the way the cookie crumbles hopefully ill get to play with a power before games end if not i hope for the best that ppl make good desitions
    I mean, I don't mind getting vt, but I've been vt for the last 2.5 games lol

- - - Updated - - -

it's been dull and the town lynches for trying to spice things up so as to make an example to scum, so I'm expected to try and make reads and be a good townie but I am terrible at that

10+ Year Old Account
    thanos dying only removes the stones he is holding.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.