Poll: Is Shadowlands good?

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Gold? I mean for someone who said corruption was so great since you could just buy the one you wanted for millions of gold on the AH, then why is gold an issue now?
    I never said corruption was great. I always said TF was better. But I did say it was better than retarded legion legendaries because you COULD at lest buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    As mentioned elsewhere, no loot showers is going to lead to guild poaching. Also, guilds will start imploding in 1 night simply because the lead tank left and it will be literally impossible to gear new ones quickly because loot doesn't drop much. Everyone knows this. So a tank quits and then over the next 2 hours half the guild gquits.
    Well I said that basically 4 months ago when great vault was revealed here
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    I never said corruption was great. I always said TF was better. But I did say it was better than retarded legion legendaries because you COULD at lest buy it.
    Yeah you did, several times, and what was so great about it was that you could buy it, for millions of gold, NO PROBLEM!

So again, why is gold an issue? Expensive flasks?

Yeah you did, several times, and what was so great about it was that you could buy it, for millions of gold, NO PROBLEM!

So again, why is gold an issue? Expensive flasks?
    Nope, I know you have some memory issues. Never said corruption was great. TF >> Corruption > boring static loot > eating from trash cans > rng legiondaries.
    And Its always been like this.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Nope, I know you have some memory issues. Never said corruption was great. TF >> Corruption > boring static loot > eating from trash cans > rng legiondaries.
    And Its always been like this.
    Dodging at high level per usual. Why is gold such an issue now? Was no issue with corruption cause you could just buy what you wanted.

So the issue is?

Dodging at high level per usual. Why is gold such an issue now? Was no issue with corruption cause you could just buy what you wanted.

So the issue is?
    Dodging? No, now read this thread:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ed-to-the-game

And find me where I said corruption was great. Hint: you won't find it because I explicitly stated there:
    Corruption wasn't great system but it was 1000x better than legiondaries.

Now apologize for being dishonest.

This is another case of issues with reading with comprehension.

I will put this once again, I want you to analize word by word what I said (and what does that actually mean):

Time, gold, timegating and rng.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Dodging? No, now read this thread:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ed-to-the-game

And find me where I said corruption was great. Hint: you won't find it because I explicitly stated there:
    Corruption wasn't great system but it was 1000x better than legiondaries.

Now apologize for being dishonest.

This is another case of issues with reading with comprehension.

I will put this once again, I want you to analize word by word what I said (and what does that actually mean):

Time, gold, timegating and rng.
    Not answering the question is dodging. And now you wrote 8 sentences that did not answer the question.

And you linked one thread, in discussion with me you said corruption was a good system several time because you could buy it. Linking one link where you said something once when you talked about it so many times doesn't change the fact.

So I want you to analyze this question and what it actually means then answer it, or are you going to keep lying on these forums?

Why is gold an issue now in Shadowlands?

Things started to go bad again. I'm stuck at renown 7. Calls no longer grant renown. And it's ok, when things are so slow now, when I need just 8 extra renown. But when I'll need 40?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel_Sceptic View Post
    Did they removed IN SHADOWLANDS the things that we did in this game for the past 16 years ?
    Do you mean the grind? You said it yourself - there's no grind.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Not answering the question is dodging. And now you wrote 8 sentences that did not answer the question.

And you linked one thread, in discussion with me you said corruption was a good system several time because you could buy it. Linking one link where you said something once when you talked about it so many times doesn't change the fact.

So I want you to analyze this question and what it actually means then answer it, or are you going to keep lying on these forums?

Either find where I said corruption was great system or apologize for being dishonest. good =/= great.
    Otherwise you are just lying.

And I don't need to analyze the question because you didn't even understand my answer.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Either find where I said corruption was great system or apologize for being dishonest. good =/= great.
    Otherwise you are just lying.

And I don't need to analyze the question because you didn't even understand my answer.
    No one would lie if they said someone said something was great when they said it was good, so no apology lol. But you did say it was great (good) because you could just buy corruption from the AH for millions of gold, no problem. GREAT(good) system right there.

And, then you didn't understand my question, because you didn't answer me, you answered the same thing you said to the other guy. I asked about why GOLD is an issue now specifically, and since you can't answer that then you didn't understand my question, clearly.

But you don't have to answer me. Because I know why. And I know why you don't want to answer because you will end up showing as a hypocrite.

Not only that, I have read the nonsense you have spouted the last week or so, and I must say it's an amusing read. Because it's pretty clear you are not serious when you write stuff here. First of all the amount of time you need to keep up in SL is significantly nerfed from BfA. And your answer to the other guy clearly shows that you are making up reasons for why SL sucks. Time gating, and not enough time is not a logical combination. Time gating is made so you don't have to do so much to keep up. At the same time you complain about time gating, you also say that you have to do so much now(which is utterly wrong) compared to BfA. You can't pick both of them. Funnily enough in that old thread you said that SL is close to what BfA is, while it was pretty clear you were wrong on all accounts, its funny to see how you now say how bad SL is. If it was so close to BfA, how bad can it be, right?

This is however the feeling many had in BfA, the worst expansion to date. Blizzard could have made it official that I was BfA and you would then say I am the greatest person ever. I don't get why anyone would twist stuff just to make a point that they liked something better.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Things started to go bad again. I'm stuck at renown 7. Calls no longer grant renown. And it's ok, when things are so slow now, when I need just 8 extra renown. But when I'll need 40?
    Spam Heroics and LFR, they have an avg chance to drop in there.

No one would lie if they said someone said something was great when they said it was good, so no apology lol. But you did say it was great (good) because you could just buy corruption from the AH for millions of gold, no problem. GREAT(good) system right there.
    So you did lie. As usual, pulling "quotes" out of your ass.

Never said it was great system, i said it wasnt great system. So you did lie.

And im not going to bother reading rest of your post because clearly you don't understand simple factors that could stop you progress, and if you don't understand that gold can be one of those factors is on you.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Do you mean the grind? You said it yourself - there's no grind.
    So, in your context
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    You seem to not understand that besides the quick non-grinding BORING content - there's nothing to do in the game. Everything was always optional in WoW.
    Don't get what you are implying, but it seems like for you think that "the grind" was the fun part in a game ? ))))))))))))))))))

I mean, if you say everything was optional, does that mean that I could just do PvP without the need to farm azerite power to be able to use the azerite traits from Head/Shoulders/Chest ? Or for the 3% stamina that you recieved from Minor slots.

"AP Level unlocks a new Minor slot at Level 75 and two new Perseverance slots at Levels 71 and 80."

Or was it optional not doing the 8.3 assaults grinding for the Coalescing Visions to be able to run Visions to be able to earn Echoes of Ny'alotha (and that in maywhen corruption become buyable and not RNG farmable). So I can be relevant in the PvP sh17storm that was happening in 8.3 ?

Or was the Legion Artifact Power optional ?

They all surely look "optional".

It does not worth the trouble. At first I thought it might be a good debate, but didn't saw the signature in time.

I know personal preference isn't debateble, but hell, putting BFA on top all any other expansion it is more then subjective Either trolling at its highest or low 1% vocal group

LE:
    See, he uses literal stuff like great and good, when he's matrix powers don't let him dodge the bullet for long.

Great and good are on the same side, no matter how hard you wanna bullet dodge. Keep diverting and dodging the questing with answers like this.
    Hell, next time you can answer the question with another question by diverting it like this: "There are chilldren dying in Africa from hunger, and all you care is the fact that 4 months ago I was thinking that buying stuff from AH was ok, and now is not, you cruel person you?"
    Last edited by Kel_Sceptic; 2020-12-27 at 11:42 AM.

It does not worth the trouble. At first I thought it might be a good debate, but didn't saw the signature in time.

I know personal preference isn't debateble, but hell, putting BFA on top all any other expansion it is more then subjective Either trolling at its highest or low 1% vocal group

LE:
    See, he uses literal stuff like great and good, when he's matrix powers don't let him dodge the bullet for long.
    I think you are minority here, just look at other people opinions in this thread.
    And yes, all my posts are literal. I do not say vague shit then try to dodge like you.

Gold is simply a way to acquire power if everything else fails. However If you don't have much time, rng screwed you over and don't have too much gold then yes, lack of gold is going to stop you from progressing. Mystery solved.

As opposed to legiondaries, where if RNG screwed you over, no amount of gold could help you.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

10+ Year Old Account
    Do a poll after 6 months. People are still in their honeymoon phase and will swallow anything which has shiny stuffing on it.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I think you are minority here, just look at other people opinions in this thread.
    And yes, all my posts are literal. I do not say vague shit then try to dodge like you.

Gold is simply a way to acquire power if everything else fails. However If you don't have much time, rng screwed you over and don't have too much gold then yes, lack of gold is going to stop you from progressing. Mystery solved.

As opposed to legiondaries, where if RNG screwed you over, no amount of gold could help you.
    Dude, your lack of comprehension about what simple minority and majority means is astounding.

You got a POOL at the top of this page:
    View Poll Results: Is Shadowlands good? Voters 458.

Yes 248 54.15%
    No 98 21.40%
    Still too early to tell 112 24.45%

Again, simple knowledge, majority means 50%+1.

Why don't you make a topic/pool with a question like "How was BFA overall ? "Good" "Bad" "So-and-so".
    I am pretty sure you will be minority there aswell, just as you were in Corruption topic. For a guy that hates RNG, is strange to love a system that had RNG on top of RNG on top of some more RNG.

When you loose yourself from the debate/question, becasue you start to debate that great=/=good, but they are both on the same side, that is when the walls need soft material.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Do a poll after 6 months. People are still in their honeymoon phase and will swallow anything which has shiny stuffing on it.
    While things could turn to sh17, we are talking about present. We are comparing what we have, or don't have now with the "toilet" we just left.
    Last edited by Kel_Sceptic; 2020-12-27 at 12:02 PM.

Snip

Voters 458, Players: assuming at least 4M. Pool on some forum doesn't prove shit.

And I didn't love corruption. You need to read with comprehension. And corruption wasn't that much of rng as people claim (because of high droprates).
    With vendor it was pretty much static gear.

RNG was legiondaries and current system (because of low droprates and gear disparity between content vs weekly bingo)
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

The mounts last for 60 secs. But apart from rep for sockets and some thorghast upgrades there isnt much. But it takes me like 15 mins to do every daily and max out on jailers eye every day so i dont really mind.

Voters 458, Players: assuming at least 4M. Pool on some forum doesn't prove shit.

And I didn't love corruption. You need to read with comprehension. And corruption wasn't that much of rng as people claim (because of high droprates).
    With vendor it was pretty much static gear.

RNG was legiondaries and current system (because of low droprates and gear disparity between content vs weekly bingo)
    With VENDOR that has appeared in MAY.
    Your main fault in your thinking is that you always made comparrisons about BFA and Shadowlands in the state of BFA that you WANTED.
    For example saying geggos in Legion were shit, while corruption in BFA was "BETTER" ... how's that ? Since in Legion, later on you could just make your legendaries.

Again you are comparing 1 month of Shadowlands, with all BFA AND choosing the period it fits you from it.
    BFA had the shittiest start with the worthless sh17storm azerite gear it camed. It was hated no matter what you want to belive.
    Corruption was the largest RNG system wow ever had. Layer on top layer on top layer of RNG.

And again, statistics ... and using them only when it fits your needs. Moreover ... "generating numbers" .. a real strong asset you got there. Can you generate me 1.000.000 $ for real, please ?
    Last edited by Kel_Sceptic; 2020-12-27 at 12:19 PM.

With VENDOR that has appeared in MAY.
    Your main fault in your thinking is that you always made comparrisons about BFA and Shadowlands in the state of BFA that you WANTED.
    For example saying geggos in Legion were shit, while corruption in BFA was "BETTER" ... how's that ? Since in Legion, later on you could just make your legendaries.
    It is very simple. In around ~3 months before even vendor arrived I had shitton of corrupted items. Then i could buy the one I needed from vendor.
    Legiondaries introduced at the begining but targettable last patch of expansion.
    Now I can't target anything at all, nor buy any gear at all.

Again you are comparing 1 month of Shadowlands, with all BFA AND choosing the period it fits you from it.
    BFA had the shittiest start with the worthless sh17storm azerite gear it camed. It was hated no matter what you want to belive.
    Corruption was the largest RNG system wow ever had. Layer on top layer on top layer of RNG.
    You clearly don't understand what Layer means. Corruption had only one rng layer. To get good corruption. Some may argue that also on good item but then again. Good corruption was worth 50-200 item levels so it really didn't matter much.
    I already said good couple months ago It wasn't a great system. But I would take that over what we have now simply because of high droprates.
    I like TF better.

And yes 8.0 azerite rng acquisition was kinda shit, fixed in 8.1, but you know, specific pieces dropped from raid, so it was already upgrade from tier sets that only dropped from raid.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV