10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Lightforge Warframe is a mount every race can use. I've definitely been able to walk through doors while in it on my male draenei warrior. So you're wrong about sizes. Furthermore, there is no need to create a new mech. All it is is cosmetics. Which is easy. They have different totems for each race for shamans. they can easily just give the different races different mech skins.
    That’s interesting considering that mounts vanish as soon as you enter a building.... There’s also things that can cause issues besides doorways, like halls, stairways, and corridors.

Not that it matters though, because they wouldn’t use that mech for a class. A Tinker mech would be unique models, not rehashed models from mounts.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2020-12-27 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    That’s interesting considering that mounts vanish as soon as you enter a building.... There’s also things that can cause issues besides doorways, like halls, stairways, and corridors.

Not that it matters though, because they wouldn’t use that mech for a class. A Tinker mech would be unique models, not rehashed models from mounts.
    It can't vanish unless you make it through the doorway. Thank you for confirming it can fit. And ANYTHING cause that issue. Even your idea for a mech can cause that problem. And you also can't prove your last statement. That is 100% conjecture so stop acting like it's a fact. Blizzard rehashes A LOT of shit so saying they wouldn't do it again shows you don't pay attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    It can't vanish unless you make it through the doorway. Thank you for confirming it can fit. And ANYTHING cause that issue. Even your idea for a mech can cause that problem. And you also can't prove your last statement. That is 100% conjecture so stop acting like it's a fact. Blizzard rehashes A LOT of shit so saying they wouldn't do it again shows you don't pay attention.
    Well since there's no way to confirm this one way or another because we don't know Blizzard's plan for the class, we'll just have to agree to disagree. You think squished Draenei in mechs being about the same size as normal sized Draenei looks perfectly fine, and I think it's something Blizzard will avoid completely because they want the player to experience an actual height change when they summon the mech. For that reason, they'll restrict the Tinker to smaller races.

We'll see who's right soon enough.

Got a direct line to blizz now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Got a direct line to blizz now?
    Nah, just common sense. Blizzard wouldn't use mounts as models for a class form. It may use a similar skeleton, but it won't look the same. There is a chance that Gnomes would get Mekkatorque's mech though. There's also a mission in BFA where you send a follower to investigate a new type of Shredder that's powered by Azerite, so that could be a class mech as well;

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Return_to_Auberdine

She is a Banshee inhabiting her body. She still has Banshee powers as seen in numerous cut scenes. Dark rangers had those abilities in WC3 but lost them in WoW. A lot of things were changed in WoW. So....those three specs you named simply don't have enough unique about them to warrant anything for a class OR spec. One or two unique spells cannot and will not define a class.

As for using lore characters as an example, death knights are NOT based on Arthas especially because there were death knights that existed before him. Teron Gorefiend was literally the first death knight in lore. So the lore was already there, Arthas was just an iconic example. Nothing more. Saying classes are based on an NPC rather that NPC just being an iconic example of existing lore is ridiculous. Teriz's version of tinker has absolutely no difference from engineer from a lore standpoint and would be an utter failure because he wants it restricted to the most unpopular races in game.

But sure, call my logic weak simply because I won't agree with you.
    Only the Banshee form is unique to her. and, that can be, easily, changed in lore when a Dark Ranger is added. There is no reason, whatsoever, for a Dark Ranger to use Wailing Arrow, which is imbued with a Banshee's wail, when they are not Banshees. There is, absolutely, no reason for Death Knights to use Anti-magic Shell, when it is a Banshee ability in Warcraft III.

Saying they lost them in WoW is like saying Death Knights lost their abilities in WoW, because they mainly used Warrior and Warlock abilities back in Vanilla or, that Demon Hunters lost their abilities in WoW, because they didn't use Evasion, Immolate or Mana Burn, during The Burning Crusade.

Your argument against them is, exactly, what people said about Demon Hunters. And, look at us now. Warlocks had Metamorphosis and Immolate, Rogues have Evasion and Priest had Mana Burn. people thought that the Demon Hunter does not warrant its own class because people could play one as a Warlock with Metamorphosis or, imagine they are playing one as a Rogue, wielding Illidan's glaives and wearing a blindfold.

One or two? have you looked into Warcraft III, WoW and HotS?

Silence, Black Arrow, Life Drain, Charm, Anti-magic Shell, Banshee's Curse, Withering Fire, Shadow Dagger, Haunting Wave, Wailing Arrow, Mind Control, Unfurling Shadows, Overwhelming Affliction, Unstable Poison, Possession, Barbed Shot, Lost Soul, Festering Wounds, Cold Embrace, Remorseless, Evasive Fire, Deafening Blast, Withering Barrage, Wracking Pain, Sacrifice, Unholy Shot, Blighted Arrows, Plague-Tipped Arrows, Shadowburn Shot, Dark Revival,

Scout, Searing Arrows, Trueshot Aura, Starfall, Moon Glaive, Elune's Grace, Hunter's Mark, Light of Elune, Sentinel, Lunar Flare, Shadowstalk, Ranger, Lunar Blaze, Everlasting Light, Mark of Mending, Elune's Chosen, Moonlit Arrows, Huntress' Fury, Quickening Blessing, Harsh Moonlight, Ranger's Mark, Celestial Attunement, Empower, Eyes of the Huntress, Celestial Wrath, Shooting Star, Iceblade Arrows, Moonbolt, Dark Moonlight, Stardust, Moonlance, Eyes of the Goddess, Piercing Gaze of Elune, Lunar Guidance, Tears of Elune.

Forked Lightning, Frost Arrows, Mana Shield, Tornado, Parasite, Shock Blast, Entangle, Static Charge.

Teron Gorefiend is a first generation Death Knight:
    "These soldiers of darkness were created by Gul'dan to replace the slaughtered Warlock clans. Assembled from the corpses of the Knights of Azeroth slain in the last battles of the First War, these abominations were then instilled with the ethereal essence of the Shadow Council. Further empowered with magical energies culled from the slain Necrolytes, the Death Knights wield an arsenal of necromantic and elemental spells that mete out all but certain death to the enemies of the Horde".

The playable Death Knights in game are more based on the second generation of Death Knights:
    "Death Knights were once virtuous defenders of Humanity. However, once the Paladin ranks were disbanded by the failing Alliance, many of these holy warriors traveled to the quarantined lands to ease the suffering of those left within the plague-ridden colonies. Though the Paladins were immune to disease of any kind, they were persecuted by the general populace who believed that they had been infected by the foul plague. A small band of Paladins, embittered by society's cruelty, traveled north to find the plague's source. These renegade Paladins succumbed to bitter hatred over the course of their grueling quest. When they finally reached Ner'zhul's icy fortress in Northrend they had become dark and brooding. The Lich King offered them untold power in exchange for their services and loyalty. The weary, vengeful warriors accepted his dark pact, and although they retained their humanity, their twisted souls were bound to his evil will for all time. Bestowed with black, vampiric Runeblades and shadowy steeds, Death Knights serve as the Scourge's mightiest generals."

That's why we don't look like robed undead spellcasters with a staff but, rather, like armored knights with a runeblade. That's why, also, you don't see us using Summon Doom Blossom, Shadow Bolt, Incinerate and Crushing Shadows as Death Knights, like Teron Gorefiend but, rather, Necrotic Plague, Remorseless Winter, Soul Reaper, Defile, Dark Arbiter and Raise Dead, like Arthas.

I wouldn't call them NPCs. They were iconic characters before they were implemented as NPCs. These iconic characters are the foundation for the classes we see being added to the game.

I have, and the same argument applies. I mean the Rocket could be tied to a stick and have a fuse that is lighted in order to launch the rocket at a target. That's still not the same as having a mech open up a silo and launch a rocket (or missile or bomb) at a target.

Yeah, actually try using the racial, it's ONE rocket. I have no idea why they call it a "barrage".

Also no one is attempting to apply real-life logic to a video game. If someone is trying to argue in lore that a barbarian who dabbles in a profession is the same as a mechanical genius who can build a mecha along the lines of Japanese science fiction, then it's completely fair to point out the differences.

Or you can tie a rocket to the gun and simply light the fuse, or you can tie a stick to the firework and launch it that way. You don't need a silo to launch a primitive rocket. You do need a silo to launch a missile though.

The HotS abilities Rock It Turret, Grav-o-bomb 3000, Xplodium Charge, and Deth Lazor are currently in WoW.

When was the last time you saw a thread for a Blademaster or a Shadow Hunter class? No one cares about either of those concepts, because it's OBVIOUS what those concepts are.

Uh no. The Tinker has HotS and WC3 abilities along with the concept of Mech piloting. There's about a dozen abilities wrapped up in the Tinker heroes. The Alchemist consists of about 4 abilities, and the Ultimate is iffy at best for inclusion.

Uh, cool downs, damage, cast time, etc. are PART of those abilities. A heal that has a 5 minute CD is FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT than a heal that has a 30 second CD.
    You've never launched a rocket before, have you? I'll give you an example. When an armed group launches Rockets they don't tie a rocket to a stick and light up the fuse. That's not how it works in real-life. That would be, extremely, dangerous and stupid. They use a Rocket Launcher that they have to operate in order to launch even a single rocket. That thing is heavy. It's not, exactly, the rocket you see in Toy Story.

They called it Barrage because they, probably, intended it to be a Barrage of Rockets. financial, graphical and time limitations, probably, caused them to settle for a Goblin Rocket Engineering Trinket appearance.

"Goblins are known for their mechanical expertise and clever, though sometimes peculiar, inventions, and the Tinker is certainly no exception. With his Claw-Pack/Hammer-Tank combo, the Tinker's ingenuity is undeniable. Though his parts may sometimes fail and the occasional explosion does occur, the spirit and enthusiasm of this Hero are never diminished. There truly is more to the Goblin Tinker than meets the eye!".

"Engineers take advantage of their inventiveness to create an immense (and occasionally random) variety of helpful items. By tinkering ceaselessly, and tolerating malfunctions and misfires, an engineer can make utterly unique objects: sight-enhancing goggles, potent guns, robot pets, mechanical mounts, and even more unusual trinkets. Successful engineers use their inventions to solve problems and make life easier, faster, and better for themselves and their companions."

It's not comparing a Barbarian to a mechanical genius. It's comparing an Engineer to a Tinker.

I'm aware they are in-game. Those who use these abilities (Skaggit and Gazlowe) are part of a group labeled as engineers:
    Gazlowe's Greasemonkeys
    Main leader Gazlowe
    Secondary leaders Skaggit
    Race(s) Goblin, Forsaken
    Character classes Engineer
    Theater of operations Zandalar, island expeditions
    Affiliation Horde
    Status Active

I don't give a damn about threads on MMO-Champion. Blizzard doesn't, always, operate according to players fan-base. The Pandaren, alongside the Monk class it represented was, originally, considered a joke but, eventually, got added to the game in Mists of Pandaria.

The Alchemist would have the same amount of abilities if Blizzard would decide to add an Alchemist character in HotS. before Gazlowe was added, all you had was the Warcraft III character which, like the Tinker, had 4 abilities. Saying the Ultimate is iffy is like saying Cluster Rockets is iffy because it exists as an Engineering recipe. You ever heard about Execution abilities? Shadow Word: Death, Kill Shot, Execute, Hammer of Wrath? That's what Transmute is.

No. those are technicalities. These are, not, whatsoever, what roleplaying a class is. Sometimes, you are nerfed to the ground and, sometimes, you are overpowered as fuck. This does not change who you are in the fantasy and roleplaying aspects of the game.

I don't remember anyone ever saying that Black Arrow didn't fit in the Hunter class.

No one is saying that Hunters should have a shadow sub spec. What I'm saying is that there's no point in building a Dark Ranger class when you can just stick 1-3 Shadow arrow abilities in the Hunter class and call it a day.
    Same as with Metamorphosis, Immolate and Death Coil in the Warlock, Evasion in the Rogue and Mana Burn in the Priest.

"There's no point in building a Tinker class when you can just stick 1-3 explosive abilities in the Hunter class and call it a day". I'm using your derogatory logic against you. If you think a Dark Ranger is, simply, 1-3 shadow arrows then, a Tinker is, simply, 1-3 explosives. You disregard life drain, Silence and Charm so, i disregard Pocket Factory and Robo-Goblin.

They know this. They're just lashing out because I've shown how Dark Ranger and Necromancer simply aren't viable concepts anymore. This is just their version of "revenge".
    You've shown nothing other than responding to your other account and claiming everything you write is a fact.

4 people who agree with you because they're upset about Dark Rangers and Necromancers really doesn't say much.
    I'm not agreeing with him about anything. You seem to ignore the fact that i'm all for Tinkers and Alchemists. Even more than Dark Rangers. The reason why i headbutt with you is because of your dismissive approach towards other people's ideas of classes. The only reason i push for a Dark Ranger is because i wish my predictions, based on Warcraft III heroes and Blizzard patterns, which i made a thread about, would come true.
    Last edited by Unbelievable; 2020-12-27 at 08:39 AM.

They've already said there will be no timeskip. It was blatantly said in an interview.
    they havent said "there will be no timeskip" in any recent interview

they have said either no plans or nothing to announce

the only thing they have outright said no to has been masterloot

- - - Updated - - -

necromancer: 2 specs cloth ranged

deathweaver:
    summons unded minion able to "tame" different models maybe different abilities similar to hunters and their pets
    big focus on empowering the minion
    deathbolt builds the resource or whatever used to empower the minion
    big CD makes the resource generation increase and the damage of the minion increase
    maybe add a reverse health funnel to deal damage to the player to increase the damage of the minion

deathspeaker:
    you have the minion but instead of focusing on the minion and empowering it the role is flipped
    you drain health and energy from the minion
    the minions energy bar is used for the abilities

you cant really force a healing spec into it but that wont stop blizz

a dragonsworn or my personal favorite "talonguard", based on wrathion's boys and girls, wont be 5 specs for each aspect but it can easily be 4 with either the bronze flight ignored due to the story stuff going on with it OR the black flight being used as the base while the other 4 are used as the specs "get the blessings of the other flights"

tank could be black dragon
    melee dps easily red dragon simply due to all of the red dragon abilities including alexstrazas fury for mages
    healer is green because same reasons and maybe even have a really cool CD similar to the Xavius fight mechanic
    ranged dps could be blue since its the magic keeper
    it can function similar to shadow priest in the way that it builds a resource and while its building the players gain things like draconic scales and aura and maybe even wings then at 100% BOOOOOOOMMMM gain full legend of dragoon style form and all your abilities become empowered

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    they havent said "there will be no timeskip" in any recent interview

they have said either no plans or nothing to announce

the only thing they have outright said no to has been masterloot

- - - Updated - - -

necromancer: 2 specs cloth ranged

deathweaver:
    summons unded minion able to "tame" different models maybe different abilities similar to hunters and their pets
    big focus on empowering the minion
    deathbolt builds the resource or whatever used to empower the minion
    big CD makes the resource generation increase and the damage of the minion increase
    maybe add a reverse health funnel to deal damage to the player to increase the damage of the minion

deathspeaker:
    you have the minion but instead of focusing on the minion and empowering it the role is flipped
    you drain health and energy from the minion
    the minions energy bar is used for the abilities

you cant really force a healing spec into it but that wont stop blizz

a dragonsworn or my personal favorite "talonguard", based on wrathion's boys and girls, wont be 5 specs for each aspect but it can easily be 4 with either the bronze flight ignored due to the story stuff going on with it OR the black flight being used as the base while the other 4 are used as the specs "get the blessings of the other flights"

tank could be black dragon
    melee dps easily red dragon simply due to all of the red dragon abilities including alexstrazas fury for mages
    healer is green because same reasons and maybe even have a really cool CD similar to the Xavius fight mechanic
    ranged dps could be blue since its the magic keeper
    it can function similar to shadow priest in the way that it builds a resource and while its building the players gain things like draconic scales and aura and maybe even wings then at 100% BOOOOOOOMMMM gain full legend of dragoon style form and all your abilities become empowered
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=316889/...t-swapping-tim

Yes they did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time works different in the Shadowlands. However there wouldn't be a timeskip involved, it could actually be the other way around. We spend two years in the Shadowlands but on Azeroth only a month has passed. When you save Jaina in Torghast she feels like she spend months in there.

did they though

In a past interview, some hints were dropped that time worked differently in Shadowlands, which led to speculation that when we return from the Shadowlands, there is a huge timeskip coming in a future expansion. Ion clarified this, saying that time is perceived differently in Shadowlands, like a dream where you sleep for six hours but in the dream state you experience events covering a wider range of time. It's not like every day in the Shadowlands is equivalent to five days in Azeroth. "Don't read too much into the timey-wimey-ness of it."
    we are gone for a certain amount of time and during that time we are not involved in the actions of azeroth

scarlet crusade can rise again

10+ Year Old Account
    did they though

we are gone for a certain amount of time and during that time we are not involved in the actions of azeroth

Like I said earlier, it's not a timeskip, it's the other way around. Some dreams seem to last for hours while it just one hour of sleep.

did they though

The direct implication is that time moves FASTER in the Shadowlands. so if three days passed on Azeroth it could feel like months in the Shadowlands.

The Scarlet Crusade is dead and will stay dead.

72 pages of teriz defending his semantics, still going. the world is a mysterious place.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    72 pages of teriz defending his semantics, still going. the world is a mysterious place.
    Agreed. I wouldn't mind of they added a Tinker to WoW but everytime Teriz tries to defend his headcanon or what he calls what Blizzard 100% is going to do, makes me like Tinkers less and less.
    I mean his original Tinker concept was pretty cool but the constant trying to prove everyone wrong is really obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    because people keep engaging... I don't know why.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

They know this. They're just lashing out because I've shown how Dark Ranger and Necromancer simply aren't viable concepts anymore. This is just their version of "revenge".
    You've "shown" that the dark ranger and necromancers aren't viable concepts anymore just like one can "show" that "infinite energy" is possible by doing this:

- - - Updated - - -

did they though

It can also mean that times passes faster in the Shadowlands. I.e. if we spend a month in the Shadowlands, only a week or so could have gone by in the mortal realm. It can go either way, especially with how they mentioned "dreams", in which you can spend hours upon hours within a dream... but only barely an hour has passed in the waking world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You've "shown" that the dark ranger and necromancers aren't viable concepts anymore just like one can "show" that "infinite energy" is possible by doing this:

- - - Updated - - -

It can also mean that times passes faster in the Shadowlands. I.e. if we spend a month in the Shadowlands, only a week or so could have gone by in the mortal realm. It can go either way, especially with how they mentioned "dreams", in which you can spend hours upon hours within a dream... but only barely an hour has passed in the waking world.
    dude if we pop out literally the day after we left ill laugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post

You've never launched a rocket before, have you? I'll give you an example. When an armed group launches Rockets they don't tie a rocket to a stick and light up the fuse. That's not how it works in real-life. That would be, extremely, dangerous and stupid. They use a Rocket Launcher that they have to operate in order to launch even a single rocket. That thing is heavy. It's not, exactly, the rocket you see in Toy Story.
    You know we're talking about a video game right?

They called it Barrage because they, probably, intended it to be a Barrage of Rockets. financial, graphical and time limitations, probably, caused them to settle for a Goblin Rocket Engineering Trinket appearance.
    Or the fact that it's just a racial ability.....

"Goblins are known for their mechanical expertise and clever, though sometimes peculiar, inventions, and the Tinker is certainly no exception. With his Claw-Pack/Hammer-Tank combo, the Tinker's ingenuity is undeniable. Though his parts may sometimes fail and the occasional explosion does occur, the spirit and enthusiasm of this Hero are never diminished. There truly is more to the Goblin Tinker than meets the eye!".

"Engineers take advantage of their inventiveness to create an immense (and occasionally random) variety of helpful items. By tinkering ceaselessly, and tolerating malfunctions and misfires, an engineer can make utterly unique objects: sight-enhancing goggles, potent guns, robot pets, mechanical mounts, and even more unusual trinkets. Successful engineers use their inventions to solve problems and make life easier, faster, and better for themselves and their companions."

It's not comparing a Barbarian to a mechanical genius. It's comparing an Engineer to a Tinker.
    It's comparing a hero to a hobbyist. Hence why none of the Tinker's abilities exist within the engineering profession, and the Tinker's abilities are quite a bit more advanced than what's in engineering. A Claw Pack that transforms into a combat mech for example.

I'm aware they are in-game. Those who use these abilities (Skaggit and Gazlowe) are part of a group labeled as engineers:
    Gazlowe's Greasemonkeys
    Main leader Gazlowe
    Secondary leaders Skaggit
    Race(s) Goblin, Forsaken
    Character classes Engineer
    Theater of operations Zandalar, island expeditions
    Affiliation Horde
    Status Active

I don't give a damn about threads on MMO-Champion. Blizzard doesn't, always, operate according to players fan-base. The Pandaren, alongside the Monk class it represented was, originally, considered a joke but, eventually, got added to the game in Mists of Pandaria.
    I have no idea what any of what you said above has to do with this conversation.

The Alchemist would have the same amount of abilities if Blizzard would decide to add an Alchemist character in HotS. before Gazlowe was added, all you had was the Warcraft III character which, like the Tinker, had 4 abilities. Saying the Ultimate is iffy is like saying Cluster Rockets is iffy because it exists as an Engineering recipe. You ever heard about Execution abilities? Shadow Word: Death, Kill Shot, Execute, Hammer of Wrath? That's what Transmute is.
    It's iffy because it doesn't really fit the Tinker concept. That said, if Blizzard created an ability called "Transmutation Blast" that turned a target into gold and killed them instantly, then that is something they could do. That said, it doesn't matter "if" Blizzard created an Alchemist hero in HotS they would have the same number of abilities, they never did so we don't have those abilities. As it stands we have 4 Alchemist abilities and about a dozen Tinker hero abilities and passives, and about half of them are in WoW already.

Tack on the fact that Blizzard tends to give expansion classes their entire WC3 ability set, and we should expect to see Pocket Factory, Cluster Rockets, Engineering Upgrade, and Robo-Goblin in the game as well.

"There's no point in building a Tinker class when you can just stick 1-3 explosive abilities in the Hunter class and call it a day". I'm using your derogatory logic against you. If you think a Dark Ranger is, simply, 1-3 shadow arrows then, a Tinker is, simply, 1-3 explosives. You disregard life drain, Silence and Charm so, i disregard Pocket Factory and Robo-Goblin.
    That logic doesn't work. The concept of the Tinker is a Goblin piloting a mech into combat. The Hunter can never provide that concept because piloting a mech goes against the very nature of the Hunter concept.

Shooting off a bunch of a shadow arrows does not go against the Hunter concept.

You've shown nothing other than responding to your other account and claiming everything you write is a fact.
    Feel free to point out something that I have said that is false.

I'm not agreeing with him about anything. You seem to ignore the fact that i'm all for Tinkers and Alchemists. Even more than Dark Rangers. The reason why i headbutt with you is because of your dismissive approach towards other people's ideas of classes. The only reason i push for a Dark Ranger is because i wish my predictions, based on Warcraft III heroes and Blizzard patterns, which i made a thread about, would come true.
    Your Ranger concept already exists in the Hunter class. Think about it;

Naga Sea Witch had Frost arrows and nature magic. Hunter has an Arrow that does Frost and Nature magic damage. Done.

Priestess of the Moon had and Arcane based arrow, could scout with an owl, and had the ability to improve accuracy with an aura. Hunters have all of that, and used to have the Owl ability. Now you can just use flare. Done.

Dark Ranger: While lacking in Shadow arrows at the moment, there's multiple shots that use venom that disrupts enemy targets. Also you can now tame undead pets, some of which are stitched together monstrosities. If you want to add a little Shadow magic to your Hunter, just roll a Void Elf and use their racial abilities. Done.

That's why I dismiss your concept, because you can already play it in the Hunter class. And before you try to claim that I can just play a Tinker with engineering, please keep in mind that a profession is not a class.

Or the fact that it's just a racial ability.....
    Or the fact that it's cheaper to just not make the complete animation. Why do you think every single member of a race in the game moves the same way as the other members of their race?

It's comparing a hero to a hobbyist.
    This "hobbyist" nonsense is something you love to try to push and yet you have no lore evidence of professions being just "hobbies".

That logic doesn't work. The concept of the Tinker is a Goblin piloting a mech into combat. The Hunter can never provide that concept because piloting a mech goes against the very nature of the Hunter concept.
    So does Black Arrow and necromancy, but it doesn't stop you from saying "dark rangers are hunters".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Or the fact that it's cheaper to just not make the complete animation. Why do you think every single member of a race in the game moves the same way as the other members of their race?
    All of which is entirely irrelevant to what I was talking about.

This "hobbyist" nonsense is something you love to try to push and yet you have no lore evidence of professions being just "hobbies".
    So we are to believe that a profession is as powerful as a class?

So does Black Arrow and necromancy, but it doesn't stop you from saying "dark rangers are hunters".
    Except Hunters had Black Arrow in their spell books for years, and they can control undead beasts currently via a tome you find in the Shadowlands (and yeah, it’s necromancy). I’m unaware of any point in the history of Hunters where they had the ability to pilot mech suits.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2020-12-27 at 07:05 PM.