Page 77 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If you think "Val doesn't defend himself as town" you really should go back and look at the old games. It sounds like you just looked at the 126 game where I was very nearly lynched and decided "town Val doesn't defend himself"

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If you think "Val doesn't defend himself as town" you really should go back and look at the old games. It sounds like you just looked at the 126 game where I was very nearly lynched and decided "town Val doesn't defend himself"
    I'm sure you did. But gameplay styles change with a 6-9 month break between games. In these 3 most recent games, you have been laid back when being accused and either made jokes or invited self-votes upon you.

I also want to note that Clarinet only admitted he was scum after I did my initial push on you. 15-20 minutes later he decided to come clean. The post he even quoted was a defense of you. All it stated was there was some omgus going on and asked him for some reads on other people.

Clarinet also has been super friendly with you and picked you out, seemingly at random, for your opinions on things. It seems forced, in retrospect.

Yeah, I still think you are Thanos.

this world is imperfect

if only i could wipe away the impurities

and make it as beautiful as me

10+ Year Old Account
    WE ARE THE THANMEN

googoogajoob

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

looking back on the d1 clarinet train ppl who were not voting on him were: Val, Dupti, Crackle, bwon, Bagel, Viroth and Xanjori take this how you want it was a D1 train that never went off

i do understand that sum of these ppl are probably town but not no way they all are

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Graeham and Marack aren't fighting like they normally are? Graeham is kinda doing his own thing, and Marack is going after me, but that's normal lol
    I didnt fight with him last game either... so why not look elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    looking back on the d1 clarinet train ppl who were not voting on him were: Val, Dupti, Crackle, bwon, Bagel, Viroth and Xanjori take this how you want it was a D1 train that never went off

i do understand that sum of these ppl are probably town but not no way they all are
    Oh look. Val is on there! Along with Bwom, whom I also am suspicious of at this point.

Val also posted for Dupti at post 154. Then posted again at #207 stating there was still 24 hours left before lynch, in reference to people lurking.

Then never came back to try and secure a lynch on the failed Clarinet train.

Thanks for reminding me of that too Claws!

7+ Year Old Account
    End of Day1 Vote
    Clarinet(8): Bloodfox (#388), CerealLord (#391), Foxxi (#394), Graeham (#396), Clawsout (#397), Marack (#401), Lora (#452), Clarinet (#460)
    Dupti (2): Val (#154), Robo (#222)
    Graeham (1): Dupti (#153)
    Clawsout(1): Crackle (#197)
    Satsu (1): Bageloaf (#213)
    Bloodfox(1): Satsu (#355)

Not voting: Bwonsamdi, Logwyn, Virothe, Xanjori
    Blue Town
    Red Scum
    Log bolded as an unknown

Virothe and Xan have been barely engaged in the game. Xan has been more vocal since today started.

Already pointed out by Claws, but figured the full visual could help.

- - - Updated - - -

I also know ive kinda been sitting back and not poking too many people. Trying to read people and interactions.

Of the 7 people not voting Clarinet at the end of D1, how many do we think could potentially be on the scum team?
    How many people on the Clarinet train do we feel are clean?
    Anyone on the Clarinet train we think has the potential to be scum?

I’m going to bed I tried skimming. Someone claimed scum and I’ll deal with that in the morning

I also find it in general interesting that most of the discussion feels more like trying to figure out the set up rather than trying to find scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I’m going to bed I tried skimming. Someone claimed scum and I’ll deal with that in the morning

I also find it in general interesting that most of the discussion feels more like trying to figure out the set up rather than trying to find scum.
    Who did you protect n1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Who did you protect n1?
    classic fox dodging questions and not posting anything of substance

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Sorry I haven’t been around today, was just busy after Christmas and was either at my parents or out of the house all day

- - - Updated - - -

Meh going to bed now though I will be more active starting tomorrow now that Xmas is wrapped

Personally I'd rather deal with the claimed scum above all else. We can reexamine Val during the next day phase if enough people find him to be suspicious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Personally I'd rather deal with the claimed scum above all else. We can reexamine Val during the next day phase if enough people find him to be suspicious.
    Agreed. Val has snuck onto my sus list... but confirmed scum vice COULD be scum

I am out of quarantine, and getting ready to head into work so I’ll be gone till later this evening. I absolutely am of the opinion we lynch Clarinet in this phase and that is ultimately where my vote will end up. I still encourage any other town to poke at other targets for input and reactions in the meantime however, we shouldn’t squander the time we have to search for other clues.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Say what? That is the most un-town statement you have ever made.
    [B]FoS: CerealB]
    Same fam if I had the kill stone I’d have chunked someone n1 too.

- - - Updated - - -

Well they fucked up my skis now I gotta wait an hour.

Uhhh opinions off the top of my head. If I didn’t list you then... who are you?

Bwon- normal bwon though that isn’t indicative of alignment. Never tried to lead a lynch but always goes with the flow. I wanna a little more spice.

Grea- has he posted?

Lora- knows full well what happened n1 but that’s ok because I already basically said what’s happened but uhhh... mind games?.

Foxxi- my source of who the the fuck are these people I’m forced to say I lean town only because like I have to hope their town and they aren’t just feeling me bullshit.

Val- inconsistent, didn’t he claim a kill or something? Ki don’t trust it.

Robo duck- killled his roommate robo then hid. Scummy?

Dupti- trust by default with number of kills.

xanjori probably doesn’t smell nice .He’s my new “ this guy is thanos lululu let’s lynch hom

Crackle- obtuse scum gut feel thou. Should get nkd, give me stone to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah clarinet is playing us like a oboe.

While I understand the suspicions around Val, I always find town that use a NK without 100% solid proof to be suspicious, I still think it is better to lynch Clarinet. People are going on a hunch based on the extra power Val was able to read yes? I still think this is too much meta-gaming. What's more Clarinet is going to influence people while he is alive, I don't know if he is bussing for Val or just trying to fool us and that's the problem, we don't know but his posts will influence us as we go forward.

Also have we actually heard from everyone today? We're still a few short right?

Also consider my vote on oboe I just don’t know the vote count atm

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Also have we actually heard from everyone today? We're still a few short right?
    Not sure if @Virothe has weighed in or not today... if he has, it was so inconsequential that I forgot

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Xanjori, there is no influence. Foxxi will be strong-armed killed during night and I will get my revenge
    So claiming that scum, particularly Thanos, already has the power stone?