Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    ok, "not cageable" is much more serious spanner in the gear.
    and unless it reappears in future years in the presents under the tree like the snowman reindeer or little helper pet, it is once in a lifetime. bad idea Blizz !
    No, not once in a lifetime. Keep in mind that the Stolen Present (Rare variety for max lvls) has a decent chance to contain ANY past Christmas present.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

How is that possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sousui View Post
    I have to laugh, is this the best they can do? attach a different model to a boomerang? That is the laziest god damn thing I have seen yet.
    You obvious have never played the game properly, or else you wouldn't complain about this. Pretty sure somewhere in previous year it was much lesser then this. So getting 2 things is actually pretty big for Blizzard standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    not forget per say, i'm pretty sure most of this was datamined for the 8.3 patch, like the christmas pepe, but I think the patch ended up delayed a month, so we're getting stuff that was in the pipe a year ago.

- - - Updated - - -

yup, wonder how many people have the Spirit of competition pet for example.

Me! I have the Spirit of Competition pet a d the ugly Olympics Tabard that came with it.

Those are some really disappointing gifts like the whole 2020 year.

A raptor....during SL? Didn't even make it red and green?
    Alliance wants raptor why?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    A raptor....during SL? Didn't even make it red and green?
    Alliance wants raptor why?
    The Alliance doesn't want any more horses, that's why.

Honestly the raptor pet is really cute and is the best thing they've added to the presents in a long while, I was really happy.

Also I like the wreath-a-rang!

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    Honestly the raptor pet is really cute and is the best thing they've added to the presents in a long while, I was really happy.

Also I like the wreath-a-rang!
    The wreath that they couldn't even be bothered changing the description for because its the football really ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz pls. Don't you know that you don't gift pets for christmas?

Active Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    The question is, can you get all the stuff without a subscription?
    Why is this the question? As an active subscriber, I'm not sure I agree with non subs receiving any holiday rewards. The game requires a subscription. Anything else is a free trial.

Also they made it were you can't use pet stones to level it. You actually have to go out and level the pet with battles. Same with can't give it any pet treats for exp bonus. Gotta summon a different pet to give the exp treats.

3+ Year Old Account
    Maybe one year we'll get a Holiday-themed mount?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiteck View Post
    Lazy? So they didn't just release an expansion for you to enjoy? Blizzard don't owe you anything, be happy about what you got or just be quiet
    Not everything Blizzard does is perfect. The world won't end if you hold them accountable. The rewards from the holidays have gotten worse and worse for no reason. They didn't even bother changing the description from the football toy they re-released as the wreath. It still says it's a ball even though it's not. It is pure laziness from a multi billion dollar company with a game that people pay $15 a month for.

Small indie company can't afford to put in effort into holiday events. Stuff like this doesn't bring in money, but someone bring up sesonal events you buy as a DLC in the in-game shop and see them get hard to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficents View Post
    The Alliance doesn't want any more horses, that's why.
    I'd actually be okay with a horse pet I don't think we have one of those yet do we?

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    I'd actually be okay with a horse pet I don't think we have one of those yet do we?
    The only horse pet really, is the Argent Squire's horse, if you get the 'upgrade' saddle for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Jingles still listed as "Unknown" and can't be leveled wtih battle stones....still broke....