Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    [/B]

0 of that what you said. I congratulate those who have the glad title and mount within 2-3 weeks of playing the season. If you have zero pvp exp in the achivevements and have only achievement for gladiator, it is pretty fucking simple that it was a boost, you tard. The GM confirmed, since and I quote " the actions were taken"

- - - Updated - - -

pretty sure flaming is childish boo xx
    And your response tells me it's 100% of what I said. You sure as fuck ain't applying logic to the topic, that's for sure.

GG and have fun with that attitude, I'm sure it'll get you very far.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    And your response tells me it's 100% of what I said. You sure as fuck ain't applying logic to the topic, that's for sure.

GG and have fun with that attitude, I'm sure it'll get you very far.
    stfu casual nab go and buy a boost so that you show your fake achievements, and then lemme ban you like a garbage player you are.

just saw your latest wow forum post, you want to make torgast more easier? omg I am laughing my ass off right now hahaa

Yeah, call me a dick, but when I see something fishy, I report it. I am old-fashined, I value people's hard work, not the ones purchasing boosts to 2400+ and be gladiator within few days and also have the mount. So those 2 people did piloted boosts from a third party website and now they are gone. GM contacted me after he saw my ticket and bans, and he thanked me and also told me he did take action for the two accounts. GG bois
    Nobody likes a snitch, and nobody likes bragging. I'm guessing you made this post to see if bragging about being a snitch would kinda cancel out and go full circle where everyone would give you a big 'ol pat on the back?

I know people have said already, but it bears repeating just how cringe this whole thing is. Just real bad bootlicker vibes tbh. Imagine waking up and this is how you decide to spend your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    Nobody likes a snitch, and nobody likes bragging. I'm guessing you made this post to see if bragging about being a snitch would kinda cancel out and go full circle where everyone would give you a big 'ol pat on the back?

I know people have said already, but it bears repeating just how cringe this whole thing is. Just real bad bootlicker vibes tbh. Imagine waking up and this is how you decide to spend your time.
    you just smell like you buy boosts too bro

you just smell like you buy boosts too bro
    If that helps you sleep at night. Gotta be tough climbing into that single bed with month-old sheets every night with nothing but your own thoughts and empty takeaway containers for company.

stfu casual nab go and buy a boost so that you show your fake achievements, and then lemme ban you like a garbage player you are.

just saw your latest wow forum post, you want to make torgast more easier? omg I am laughing my ass off right now hahaa
    Nothing like personal attacks to really highlight the fact the OP is out of touch. Of course you ignored and didn't respond to people posting some of your prior comments in other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Nothing like personal attacks to really highlight the fact the OP is out of touch. Of course you ignored and didn't respond to people posting some of your prior comments in other threads.
    ignored? bitch please had more traffic to this thread than mmo-champion for 4 days

This thread was an amazing read.

I really don't follow how not doing something in the past means you can't do it now. By your logic no one but S1 glads can have glad. kekw

Thanks for making one of the funniest threads to end the year with.

Yeah, call me a dick, but when I see something fishy, I report it. I am old-fashined, I value people's hard work, not the ones purchasing boosts to 2400+ and be gladiator within few days and also have the mount. So those 2 people did piloted boosts from a third party website and now they are gone. GM contacted me after he saw my ticket and bans, and he thanked me and also told me he did take action for the two accounts. GG bois
    Seems fake. Blizzard has stated consistently that they don't discuss actions taken against specific accounts even when you reported the account. You either misunderstood or are lying *shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Almost unheard of, sorry. Getting Glad is hard to get, especially at the start of the season, WHEN experienced GLADs are fighitning for it.

I just think you buy boosts in general and now you just being illogical.
    This is false, most experienced players don't make their push until the end of season because they're shooting for Rank 1, just shows how little you know about high end PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

[/B]

0 of that what you said. I congratulate those who have the glad title and mount within 2-3 weeks of playing the season. If you have zero pvp exp in the achivevements and have only achievement for gladiator, it is pretty fucking simple that it was a boost, you tard. The GM confirmed, since and I quote " the actions were taken"
    Nice language you are using here.

No it's not that simple. Especially in this burst meta where you basically can open on someone and win. It could also be new accounts or old players who never actually did any pvp? First time I went into rated arena since TBC on my current account was mid BfA, I did not have any arena achievements but when I did, it was damn easy to do 1.8k purely pugging in LFG in a week. If I actually cared about that glad is doable quite easily. Especially when there is motivation to do it now - vault items.

Whatever happened to the accounts is not clear. It can imply several things, not all of them are bans.
    RMT is good reason to report players but just going around and assuming they did it and not even for gold and assume that it was piloted and not just simple boost is a bit of a stretch and you can't go around accusing everyone based on achievements/gear or some other shit.
    Coming here and showing what a good boy you have been is quite... shallow and childish? I mean good for u, but no one cares and this place is not the best place to seek validation or pat on the back.

Erm... Since when GMs contact reporter again and say what actions they took?

Fake news. OP just wanted some cheap attention.

I'm all for these types of reporting, but in every ticket, ever.

The company(blizzard or soe, whoever) NEVER, and I do mean, never, reports on what they did to the people you've reported, to you directly. I've reported tons of bots, either in BGs or in the world farming. I've submitted tickets when I've seen very brazen acts of 3rd party software being used. Have read these forums for years, and blizzard has never once told the reporting person they've taken action against the other users. Let alone thanked them.

So cool story, but coming to a forum to brag, about a lie, that you created in your own head, bullshit.

What a cringe thread.

Also one full of lying. OP probs got banned for boosting and is projecting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I've submitted tickets when I've seen very brazen acts of 3rd party software being used. Have read these forums for years, and blizzard has never once told the reporting person they've taken action against the other users. Let alone thanked them.
    Blizzard has started to send in-game mail to players when a report they made leads to someone getting in trouble. It doesn't name who or what report received the account action or even what they ultimately got in trouble for. https://twitter.com/icyveins/status/1286784533938024449 is the first thing I found for "proof".
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

OP is just another attention seeking whorde *cough* hes assuming the person got banned based on "actions were taken" and nothing more...and is all sus....show us screenshots of the ticket to shut all of us up, feel free to blank out players names and such.

Edit, yeah OP is dumbaf... if u disagree with him, he finds info about you, then personally attacks you.. then accuses you of buying boosts too. where are the MMO-c Mods to ban this kid again for starting a wildfire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    What a cringe thread.

Also one full of lying. OP probs got banned for boosting and is projecting.
    His Mmo-c account is fairly new too, I'm sure hes been banned on here before.
    Last edited by Neotart; 2020-12-29 at 01:55 AM.

I love how yo ucall others casual but you have a hard time getting above 1400.

- - - Updated - - -

ignored? bitch please had more traffic to this thread than mmo-champion for 4 days
    not even close to true.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonly View Post

Looks like they complain about everything too, that sentence right there is him assuming `hacks` lol
    Who the hell hacks at 1400? lmao. Do you even lose rating at 1400 without dropping your mmr drastically low?
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, hard work in a video game. People need to rethink their priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    His Mmo-c account is fairly new too, I'm sure hes been banned on here before.
    This guy reminds me of some warlock from a while ago, who used to troll ALL the time on these forums where he'd make posts complaining about his lack of skill while claiming others were cheating and that's why he wasn't as good as his competition. I can't even remember his name "Juzlock" or something like that maybe?

Edit: I REMEMBER, it was Jaylock
    Last edited by Zyky; 2020-12-29 at 09:18 PM.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.