Page 93 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah, that's a good list! I'm largely in agreement with the exception of Bagel and Val. The former seems to be showing up just to vote and then vanishing again but also switching his votes around a lot? Good potential candidate for maybe being Thanos. As for Val, I liked that he chose to kill Satsu and don't think he should be lynched just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    (The formatting is going to look weird because I looked back a few pages and wrote things in Notepad, sorry lol)
    See now if this was the list people used when trying to pressure me into actually posting my stuff, I'd at least consider it. I still think overt lists are dumb and prone to exploitation, but I can at least respect the effort here ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Anywho off to bed

10+ Year Old Account
    if you arent voting val you're scum or stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    Ok, sooo Thanos is probably either Dupti or Val?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Ok, sooo Thanos is probably either Dupti or Val?
    Thanos could be anyone, I'm pretty sure Val and Dupti are just shots in the dark but they are a bit more educated than just pure guessing -shrug-

Between the two of them, I think we stand to gain more information overall from Dupti. Some things that contribute to my suspicion of him:

- Dupti ended D1 with his vote on me, supposedly due to 'fluff'. It was Cereal, Foxxi and Claws who were posting the most though. In turn, his vote being where it was by the end of the day phase contributed to allowing a no lynch to happen.

- Dupti hasn't really been around much. That's not something that he, specifically, is limited to but he's a person of interest for a lot of people and has been for multiple day phases.

- Dupti claims to be 'Rocket Raccoon'. I'll confess, I don't know much about the character but it seems odd that such a character would have special powers when other, more recognisable characters do not.

- Dupti had the reality stone and it was stolen from him. However, the reality stone has two abilities. The first redirects a chosen player's night action to somebody else. We can't rule out shenanigans with that in mind.

- Dupti didn't remember the stone's secondary power. Namely that it can be used one night to mask the night actions the following night. That's going to be pretty dangerous in Thanos' hands.

hm graeham i am a bit confused about you. your push on me feels very much like deflection, you suddenly began pushing hard for a lynch on me after cereal called me suspicious today and then you were a little wish washy on it but then seems to have hard commited. i was a bit surprised because i do have you leaning as town but some of the stuff you say are just really weird.

The main reason I think you are likely to be town is because I do not believe it would make sense for you try to steal from me the same night scum attacked me if you were scum as well. It would potentially make sense if there are multiple scum teams as initially people suggested thanos might be on his own team but then after satsu's flip it seems like they might be on the same team. So I don't think it makes sense if scum tried to steal from the same player they tried to kill

ill respond to everything else, just give me a moment

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    hm graeham i am a bit confused about you. your push on me feels very much like deflection, you suddenly began pushing hard for a lynch on me after cereal called me suspicious today and then you were a little wish washy on it but then seems to have hard commited.
    Graeham was pushing on you yesterday but then Clarinet apparently slipped so lynching Clarinet took precedence over going after you.

i definitely stand by my claim, i dont think there is any confusion regarding my claim and i am positive there are other with similar players with abilities tied to having stones, it felt more like fishing when some players kept talking about it. Graeham you seemed to be concerned about a resistance, but the fact that not everyone believes there is anything remotely scummy about having something tied to a stone should probably indicate to you that i am not the only one

i would also like to address this again graeham because it is flawed logic:

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    - Dupti didn't remember the stone's secondary power. Namely that it can be used one night to mask the night actions the following night. That's going to be pretty dangerous in Thanos' hands.
    you do realise if i was scum then there would be no reason for me to not say this because from my point of view i would know that it was most likely stolen by town in that case. In this case you were the one to steal it from me, so if you are town then why would i actively try to keep this information away? There is no motivation, no goal and no logical reason for doing so.

The obvious answer should be that I simply forgot it - however this is not alignment indicative at all as i could have forgotten it as either alignment, but you attempting to paint it as scummy once again is really poor logic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Graeham was pushing on you yesterday but then Clarinet apparently slipped so lynching Clarinet took precedence over going after you.
    no he really was not, me and graeham were talking about a couple of things yesterday yes

- - - Updated - - -

also can we just make an overview over the stones

- - - Updated - - -

this is what I have:

time stone: ?
    space stone: ?
    power stone: Val > ?
    soul stone: BF > lora > ?
    reality stone: dupti > graeham > ?
    mind stone: cereal > bagel > crackle > ?

is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    time stone: ?
    soul stone: BF > lora > ?

is this correct?
    BF and Lora claimed to have the Time Stone. No one has claimed the Soul Stone at this point.

oh i thought the soul stone was the doc stone

- - - Updated - - -

okay so:

soul stone: ?
    time stone: BF > lora > ?

is this correct then?

Yes, that is what has been claimed thus far.

the way i see this is that if thanos is on a scum team then i doubt scum started with more than 1 stone because otherwise it seems like it would be super easy for scum to get the stones (smaller player pool to steal from). If Thanos is third party then im not sure we can read into the stones starting position

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yeah, that's a good list! I'm largely in agreement with the exception of Bagel and Val. The former seems to be showing up just to vote and then vanishing again but also switching his votes around a lot? Good potential candidate for maybe being Thanos. As for Val, I liked that he chose to kill Satsu and don't think he should be lynched just yet.
    Kinda largely disconnected this game. I suck at making reads and I'm here more for the fun of the game which has been mostly lost it feels like, what with everyone being at everyone else's throat. I'm not scum, nor am I Thanos. I am Hope van Dyne, the wasp. Go dig through my posts for my terrible soft claims if you'd like. Besides, I can't be Thanos bc the mind stone was taken from me.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

well the confirmed players that cant be thanos are BF, dupti, cereal, and bagel.

Val, lora, Graeham and Crackle are probably unlikely to be thanos as well, but technically it has not been confirmed yet that they lost the stones

It's rather worrying that no one has spoken up and claimed that the soul or space stone was stolen from them.

Discounting Logwyn, who never played, we had 17 players for TWO DAYS. 15 players on D3, and 12 players now on D4.

17 + 17 + 15 + 12 = 61 night actions total (steal or power usage).

There are six stones. If we assume a best case scenario in which every stone user used their stone that night rather than stealing, and assume that no one has accumulated multiple stones...

6 x 4 = 24

61 - 24 = 37 free night actions to steal stones thus far.

If someone had multiple stones (which there is a good chance of having happened), the number of free night actions to steal goes up.

Now yes this is quick napkin math that disregards that if someone guards, two people need to steal from him on the same night to steal the stone, but I think I've made my point. Statistically, every stone should have stolen by now, and people should have spoken up and said "hey, this stone did X, Y, and Z!"

Who else was it that claimed to have tried to steal from me n1?

10+ Year Old Account
    for what it's worth, I attempted to steal from Bwon last night but did not steal anything. Either she had no stones or she is Thanley.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Oh wait, I forgot that there was no N0 this game, so there have only been 3 nights. Okay then it might be possible that someone started with a stone and never lost it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Oh wait, I forgot that there was no N0 this game, so there have only been 3 nights. Okay then it might be possible that someone started with a stone and never lost it.
    I just find it hard to believe that we've gone the whole game with someone keeping their stone