Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Am I seriously reading people complaining that other people buy gold for RL cash?
    Man I'm lazy and financially secure enough that I buy WoW tokens pretty much every time I run low on gold to sell. Blizzard should ban me for buying shit off them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Limit destroyed Echo this Tier, we're here to worry about world 1st, not world nice guys, hopefully EU puts up a challenge next tier, I doubt it.
    nope, this thread is exactly for that
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Yeah I'll echo everyone else's sentiment that none of them is that likeable so it's kinda hard to compare.

But one of those is just a rebrand of the company that covered up one of their members' being an abuser, and that's simply vile.
    It's fascinating how many people who think hitting on a 16 year old (legal in europe) is the vilest thing ever, but abusing kids by giving children opposite sex hormones is somehow normal. You can be sure that a lot of soyboy gamers in these guilds believe in the latter.

What josh did was creepy, but not much worse than that. If you want to find the actual monsters it's better to look at the gamers obsessed with normalising child sexualisation, which is a LOT of them considering you can get banned on here or on reddit for rejecting the child abuse agenda.

honk honk
    Last edited by intenz; 2020-12-29 at 02:29 PM.

I mean if you look what they have accomplised Trill must be the best WoW player tbh. He won MDI, Blizzcon, and World first, i don't know of any player that have done that, and it just shows he is a very allround player that is a literally god at everything in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    They only needed their competition to disband before they could claim "world first" lmao. Basically, all the good players or guilds have disbanded or quit and they're the only no lifers still going. Shame there's no proper competition to show them how mediocre they actually are.
    And Method only needed Paragon to retire so they could get a world 1st in stead of constantly 2nd
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    And Method only needed Paragon to retire so they could get a world 1st in stead of constantly 2nd
    Yep, I agree.

Yep, I agree.
    The current Method is even worse, and a living testament that skill trumps time spent every time. How many hours have they raided this tier while still being only 8/10 is laughable. Basically, they’ve already raided more than most 3 day semi-hc guilds will raid during the entire tier.

They only needed their competition to disband before they could claim "world first" lmao. Basically, all the good players or guilds have disbanded or quit and they're the only no lifers still going. Shame there's no proper competition to show them how mediocre they actually are.
    You mean like how Method was 2-3 until Nihilum and Paragon died? Like that? pull up your pants your fayboyism is showing, might wanna toss a hat on too cause your stupidity is popping out.
    Also they claimed world first BEFORE method disbanded too, incase you forgot that method didn't "Disband" until after BFA. Echo is also literally Method, minus Sco who was a terrible tank anyways, everything you said can easily be said about Method too, which is funny

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Sco ran Method when Joshgate happened. Sco still runs Method. I really don't see how you can say Echo is a rebrand when none of the people who enabled that situation are on its roster for that very specific reason.
    Oh please! There is a clip showing Josh speaking about his incoming police questioning or w/e, and Method members quickly shutting him down so he wont incriminate himself. Older members AT LEAST knew something was up, and if they didn't have solid evidence, there was enough stink accumulated around Josh for years to give them a second thought. "Hey, maybe we should bench the guy until we got some clarification?" But nah, they all agreed to keep him around, just like Sco, cuz he was a good player. And when shit hits the fan they just stroll to other guild and do a cringy, crying streams how they "diddun knew nuttin".
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    The current Method is even worse, and a living testament that skill trumps time spent every time. How many hours have they raided this tier while still being only 8/10 is laughable. Basically, they’ve already raided more than most 3 day semi-hc guilds will raid during the entire tier.
    they have a completely new roster, probably takes time to get used to each other etc

im really interested to see how they will do upcoming tiers
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Man I'm lazy and financially secure enough that I buy WoW tokens pretty much every time I run low on gold to sell. Blizzard should ban me for buying shit off them.
    Exactly, although I don't do the token route.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Oh please! There is a clip showing Josh speaking about his incoming police questioning or w/e, and Method members quickly shutting him down so he wont incriminate himself. Older members AT LEAST knew something was up, and if they didn't have solid evidence, there was enough stink accumulated around Josh for years to give them a second thought. "Hey, maybe we should bench the guy until we got some clarification?" But nah, they all agreed to keep him around, just like Sco, cuz he was a good player. And when shit hits the fan they just stroll to other guild and do a cringy, crying streams how they "diddun knew nuttin".
    Casual racism aside, what the actual fuck do you get from harboring hatred for a guild over a situation that ultimately is the result of a lot of poor decisions on the part of management and simple human nature? If we take your take at face value, you'd think Josh was openly bragging to his friends about how he got away with rape. He didn't "get away" with anything. Dude did some clearly scuffed shit with a number of females, both he and his organization had thought the issue had been settled then more information came to light and he was very publicly executed (as well as the Method org as far I could tell) in the court of public opinion. And before you call me an "Echo fanboy" or whatever, I highly encourage you to look at my post history (or hell, read half my replies in this thread).

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    creepy? josh raped someone... he's an actual rapist...
    im sure the police will take care of that

meanwhile limit vs echo who has the best individuals?
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

I think Gingi is a exceptional Hunter and probably one of the strongest raiders from Echo.

Imfiredup from Limit has been amazing aswell. My opinion from who i see as the "best".

Ofc Limit and Echos entire roster is impressive but these 2 is who stands out for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Casual racism aside, what the actual fuck do you get from harboring hatred for a guild over a situation that ultimately is the result of a lot of poor decisions on the part of management and simple human nature? If we take your take at face value, you'd think Josh was openly bragging to his friends about how he got away with rape. He didn't "get away" with anything. Dude did some clearly scuffed shit with a number of females, both he and his organization had thought the issue had been settled then more information came to light and he was very publicly executed (as well as the Method org as far I could tell) in the court of public opinion. And before you call me an "Echo fanboy" or whatever, I highly encourage you to look at my post history (or hell, read half my replies in this thread).
    Excuse me, what? You go racist route now? Where the hell did you get that racism and hatred part? That I don't like that people who knew something was up and could step up, did not, and just played innocents? And human nature? Maybe it's true, humans often want to win, w/e the cost and means. Any half decent org would put the guy with that much stink on hold and let the situation clarify. They wouldn't "think" that situation was settled, they would check it thoroughly, because it could all damage them in the long run. But nah, it was only management fault, not the long time Josh buddies who washed hands and immediately jumped ship (and they all did that pretty much immediately, like they expected stuff could blow up any time).
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-12-30 at 09:27 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I prefer watching guilds with comms I can understand even when they're speaking the same language as me. That said, Fragnance is pretty cool.
    Is your English comprehension too poor to understand Europeans? I thought English was your only language, how can you fuck that up?

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    You mean like how Method was 2-3 until Nihilum and Paragon died? Like that? pull up your pants your fayboyism is showing, might wanna toss a hat on too cause your stupidity is popping out.
    Also they claimed world first BEFORE method disbanded too, incase you forgot that method didn't "Disband" until after BFA. Echo is also literally Method, minus Sco who was a terrible tank anyways, everything you said can easily be said about Method too, which is funny
    Yes, exactly, because Paragon were far superior to Method. Stop foaming at the mouth and assuming everyone is a fanboy because they don't share your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Excuse me, what? You go racist route now? Where the hell did you get that racism and hatred part? That I don't like that people who knew something was up and could step up, did not, and just played innocents? And human nature? Maybe it's true, humans often want to win, w/e the cost and means. Any half decent org would put the guy with that much stink on hold and let the situation clarify. They wouldn't "think" that situation was settled, they would check it thoroughly, because it could all damage them in the long run. But nah, it was only management fault, not the long time Josh buddies who washed hands and immediately jumped ship (and they all did that pretty much immediately, like they expected stuff could blow up any time).
    Lmfao alright dude. "Dindu nuttin" is in no way casually racist. Gotcha. Your assertion is an absolute fucking joke, too. It's easy to virtue signal and pretend the entire fucking guild failed on some level to oust Josh for the accusations but they were (and still are) just that. Hindsight is 20/20. You are judging the actions of a guild that has already effectively disbanded for information that wasn't readily available to them at the time it would have been relevant to their decision making. You're free to have a righteous indignation about the situation after the fact but I personally think this is the kind of opinion held by internet SJWs who feel their moral superiority needs to be flexed at every available opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Is your English comprehension too poor to understand Europeans? I thought English was your only language, how can you fuck that up?
    ...what? Do you really want to pretend that eastern European English accents don't exist? Yes they're speaking English but it's pretty silly to pretend there isn't a little bit of a barrier to understanding when 2/3rds of the raid is speaking a heavily accented dialect. Besides that, the OP asked for opinions and I provided one. Why you would try to turn that statement into some kind of nationalist statement is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Heph47 View Post
    When it comes to Echo, I recall the clip where Josh is talking about a police investigation and accidentally broadcasting it to the stream and a whole host of people start screaming for him to stop talking, followed by cries to mute him.

It seems obvious that a lot of people knew something truly reprehensible was happening, and now many of those people are under the banner of Echo, and I’m baffled as to why changing guild seems to have given them a free pass.
    I don't think they even talk about the policy thing in that clip, iirc its a clip from the palace worldfirst race (could be Nyalotha also) and during that race Josh was (and still is) banned from twitch, which means it was also against ToS for the other streamers to have him talk on comms on stream and that was why he needed to be muted.

Not going to say that ppl did or didnt know about the accusations made against josh, however i can understand the situation as afaik before the 8.2 WF race josh was able to provide police written documents to the then method leadership that the investigation against him was going to be closed and that no charges would be filed against him or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    josh raped a woman that was also a streamer that visited him... that's why he got permabanned from twitch...
    Iird rape wasn't the cause of the ban, there are some theory's that its because of something with a knife on stream.
    the twitch e-mail does state though that the ToS infrigement that lead to his ban happened on stream, which would rule out rape as afaik that never happened on stream.
    https://cdn1.dotesports.com/wp-conte...6/josh-ban.png

7+ Year Old Account
    Lmfao alright dude. "Dindu nuttin" is in no way casually racist. Gotcha. Your assertion is an absolute fucking joke, too. It's easy to virtue signal and pretend the entire fucking guild failed on some level to oust Josh for the accusations but they were (and still are) just that. Hindsight is 20/20. You are judging the actions of a guild that has already effectively disbanded for information that wasn't readily available to them at the time it would have been relevant to their decision making. You're free to have a righteous indignation about the situation after the fact but I personally think this is the kind of opinion held by internet SJWs who feel their moral superiority needs to be flexed at every available opportunity.
    You are projecting super hard, and are downright insulting with your remarks. You seem to not like SJW's, yet you use the same tactic as they do in internet conversation, you play racist card where there is none. And what information wasn't readily available to Method guildies and his buddies? That Josh had a long history of indecent behaviour accusations? That they should not investigate more based on these and put him on hold? That they didn't know/suspect shit before story broke? How naive. All in all, you seem to be super riled up when someone dares to bring up ex Methods partial responsibility.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-12-30 at 08:27 PM.