Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What will be the next raid?

Now that we're a few weeks into Nathria - what do you speculate the next raid will be?

I'm thinking we move into Ardenweald and focus on the Drust. Maybe the blighted lands.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ethuun View Post
    Now that we're a few weeks into Nathria - what do you speculate the next raid will be?

I'm thinking we move into Ardenweald and focus on the Drust. Maybe the blighted lands.
    Dealing with Maldraxxus is also pretty high priority

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Dealing with Maldraxxus is also pretty high priority
    Clearing out the traitors in Maldraxxus, definitely seems like the most urgent matter at hand.

Unifying, what's left of Maldraxxus armies to once again act as the "Shield" of the Shadowlands.
    Draka and Lady Vashj will most certainly play huge roles. And we will probably have found/rescued Thrall by then, so he will probably get a chance to meet his mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Clearing out the traitors in Maldraxxus, definitely seems like the most urgent matter at hand.

Unifying, what's left of Maldraxxus armies to once again act as the "Shield" of the Shadowlands.
    Draka and Lady Vashj will most certainly play huge roles. And we will probably have found/rescued Thrall by then, so he will probably get a chance to meet his mother.
    Rescue Thrall on reset day.

i think it will be something kyrian related as it looks like they have some big problems with the forsaken and stuff, maybe something with Uther and kyrian/necrolord combination related.
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2020-12-29 at 12:51 AM.

The way i see it,as people before me said,maldraxxus is the way to go and i guess a smaller raid (filler as usual) to rescue garrosh.
    Rescuing arthas will be the last raid where we will assist the "mighty" leaders on assaulting the maw (possible rescuing anduin aswell)
    Now i do hope for a joke from blizz where we defeat Uther in order to release garrosh x) that would be hillarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing Maldrax raid in 9.1, new zone + a raid in 9.2, and then 9.3 we get a maw raid that transitions into Oribos (I mean the archons platform screams boss room) for the last 1/2 or 1/3. maybe a smaller raid for Ardenwald.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are almost no non-Jailer threats left in the zones

[B][I][U]*SPOILERS BELOW*[/U][/I][/B]
    Forsworn? We kill Devos in Spires, and finish them off in the Campaign.

House of Rituals? KTZ was behind it and is going to be a raid boss in the future.

House of Constructs? Leader is killed and house dismantled.

House of Chosen is the only loose end, and Vyraz is not even a threat - He doesn't even has his own unique model.

With the Night Fae, we kill the leader of the Drust invasion forces, Gorak Zhar, and repel their invasion of Ardenweald. Of course, Gorak Tul hasn't been seen yet, but honestly he was just a 5 man boss in BfA, I don't think he's raid-worthy.

Finally, the entirety of Revendreth is pretty much wrapped up with Castle Nathria.

[B][U][I]*SPOILERS END*[/I][/U][/B]

So, yea, outside of Blizzard introducing an entirely new Shadowland realm related to the next raid, I feel the next two raids will be related to the Jailer.

Next raid - Oribos. The Jailer gathered enough power and attempts to directly invade Oribos with his forces. We fight them off. This is accompanied by the outdoor raid zone in the Maw, which is currently inaccessible. Sylvannas or Helya will be the final boss here.
    Raid after - Jailer. If Sylvannas isn't the final boss in the last raid, she'll be the penultimate boss here. Or maybe even a Mythic-only boss fight after we defeat the Jailer and she claims all his power and anima for herself or some predictable bullshit.
    Last edited by Raugnaut; 2020-12-29 at 05:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Some of these could also end up as .2 or .3 dungeons as well, perhaps the threats lower on the spectrum like ardenweald.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    There are almost no non-Jailer threats left in the zones

[B][I][U]*SPOILERS BELOW*[/U][/I][/B]
    Forsworn? We kill Devos in Spires, and finish them off in the Campaign.

House of Rituals? KTZ was behind it and is going to be a raid boss in the future.

House of Constructs? Leader is killed and house dismantled.

House of Chosen is the only loose end, and Vyraz is not even a threat - He doesn't even has his own unique model.

With the Night Fae, we kill the leader of the Drust invasion forces, Gorak Zhar, and repel their invasion of Ardenweald. Of course, Gorak Tul hasn't been seen yet, but honestly he was just a 5 man boss in BfA, I don't think he's raid-worthy.

Finally, the entirety of Revendreth is pretty much wrapped up with Castle Nathria.

[B][U][I]*SPOILERS END*[/I][/U][/B]

So, yea, outside of Blizzard introducing an entirely new Shadowland realm related to the next raid, I feel the next two raids will be related to the Jailer.

Next raid - Oribos. The Jailer gathered enough power and attempts to directly invade Oribos with his forces. We fight them off. This is accompanied by the outdoor raid zone in the Maw, which is currently inaccessible. Sylvannas or Helya will be the final boss here.
    Raid after - Jailer. If Sylvannas isn't the final boss in the last raid, she'll be the penultimate boss here. Or maybe even a Mythic-only boss fight after we defeat the Jailer and she claims all his power and anima for herself or some predictable bullshit.
    Probably. Also FYI you use [spoiler] tags to hide spoilers, as I’ve done above

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Undead Ragnaros
    We killed him for good in the Firelands. Ragnaros is no more. Unless I'm missing something?

If Zovaal is not the expansion's final boss, it's anyone's guess who or what it will be. Helya, Kel'thuzad, Sylvanas, and a few others will need to be dealt with of course.

Torghast has potential to be a Naxxrammas-/ICC-like raid: multiple wings, multiple pathways, etc.

I'm still keen to know many things, including a) who/what disabled the Arbiter (current theory suggests Argus), and b) what exactly Zovaal did to earn him an eons-long time-out.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will continue to stand that the trend is .1 is a city raid and say Oribos.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    We killed him for good in the Firelands. Ragnaros is no more. Unless I'm missing something?

If Zovaal is not the expansion's final boss, it's anyone's guess who or what it will be. Helya, Kel'thuzad, Sylvanas, and a few others will need to be dealt with of course.

Torghast has potential to be a Naxxrammas-/ICC-like raid: multiple wings, multiple pathways, etc.

I'm still keen to know many things, including a) who/what disabled the Arbiter (current theory suggests Argus), and b) what exactly Zovaal did to earn him an eons-long time-out.
    It's currently unknown whether or not Elementals go to a Shadowland realm after their true death. The presence of Fire Elementals in Torghast implies that Blizzard may decide to retcon that elementals (And likely Demons as well) that die a true death go to a Shadowland realm.

Your curiosity will be the death of you.

It's currently unknown whether or not Elementals go to a Shadowland realm after their true death. The presence of Fire Elementals in Torghast implies that Blizzard may decide to retcon that elementals (And likely Demons as well) that die a true death go to a Shadowland realm.
    We do now:
    https://kiraser-eng.blogspot.com/202...liches-to.html
    Molten Champion (flamewaker, a breed of fire elementals):

"Invaders threaten the Firelands! I must return to my kin at once!"

Watcher Jacintha: "As this being is of Firelands magic, it cannot be sent to Oribos for judgment. Good! Creatures of another plane must return there upon death. The Shadowlands are not their destiny."
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Probably. Also FYI you use [spoiler] tags to hide spoilers, as I’ve done above
    NOthing he wrote is a spoiler. It was his own unsubstantiated theory.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    well he framed it as a spoiler, thought I would let him know in case he didn't

I bet Sylvanas will be a last boss of her own raid similar to Guldan in Nighthold. You're right though - a lot of the threat has been culled so far. It's now up to the Jailer to strike. Oribos makes sense, but feels like a cop out. I hope Blizzard pulls something crazy off the bat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yes, but that's the case for elementals that die outside of their plane - They return to their plane. Elementals that die outside their plane die a true death, and there isn't a confirmation of what happens there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    No, everything I wrote is a spoiler, as it's all part of either A) A dungeon, or B) the Renown campaign.