Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    TODAY...
    Minority Leader Schumer attempts to pass House-backed legislation to increase Covid stimulus payments from $600 to $2,000 by unanimous consent.

Senate Majority Leader McConnell objects.

Government Affiliated Snark

15+ Year Old Account
    This turtle is the only species I'll be glad when it goes extinct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    TODAY...
    Minority Leader Schumer attempts to pass House-backed legislation to increase Covid stimulus payments from $600 to $2,000 by unanimous consent.

Senate Majority Leader McConnell objects.

McConnelll does the Mitch360.
    He Turns around and walks away from anny assistance to low income Americans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    This turtle is the only species I'll be glad when it goes extinct.
    He is providing cover for GA, negating Trump’s attack... you won’t get GOP on record, if the vote is blocked.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

But I thought it was Democrats who were the ones why we couldn't get the $1,200 stimulus and Pelosi was responsible for everything and "BOTH SIDES" and oh this is fucking pathetic at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    But I thought it was Democrats who were the ones why we couldn't get the $1,200 stimulus and Pelosi was responsible for everything and "BOTH SIDES" and oh this is fucking pathetic at this point.
    They don’t post in these threads... they are bitching about democrats pushing austerity in another thread. Like the Trump shit show thread, this is an inconvenient truth thread.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    McConnelll does the Mitch360.
    He Turns around and walks away from anny assistance to low income Americans.
    While his home state Kentucky is one of the worst hit economically and his constituents desperately need the help. Sadly those people are so fucking inebriated on the Republican kool-aid they will never go against Republicans even as they take the last scrap of food off their plates. Hence why they keep voting for the Russian turtle and Rand Paul over and over again.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-...130940444.html

Sanders tried to set up a vote on the House bill for Wednesday. When McConnell objected, Sanders blocked the GOP leader from scheduling a quick vote on overriding Trump's veto of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).

Politicking...sometimes funny...sometimes sad. And those rare moments when it's both.

but but guys this is because pelosi eats expensive ice cream and is out of touch......

that is why we can't have 2k
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    What I want to say about turtle fuckhead McConnell would get me banned. I guess the shinning light might mean more Georgians voting democrat

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    What I want to say about turtle fuckhead McConnell would get me banned. I guess the shinning light might mean more Georgians voting democrat
    It would be so delightful if the core center of the Republican party (McConnell) and the fringe lunacy that is taking over the Republican party (Lin Wood/Sidney Powell) join forces to help Werner/Ossoff in landslide victories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    The reason why he is blocking it, instead of voting it down, is to protect GA. It lets Loaffer and Perdue claim they support it, without voting on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    While his home state Kentucky is one of the worst hit economically and his constituents desperately need the help. Sadly those people are so fucking inebriated on the Republican kool-aid they will never go against Republicans even as they take the last scrap of food off their plates. Hence why they keep voting for the Russian turtle and Rand Paul over and over again.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-...130940444.html
    Ya it's gobsmackingly stupid ... until Rand Paul butts his head into the discourse.

And people wonder why I have such a hate boner for Libertarians.
    Look, I dont begrudge kids that go through a libertarian phase. But the adults that never grow past it .... ugh.

Imagine having a president-elect who took this opportunity to make the case for why we need $2k checks or using this as an opportunity to help Democrats in the Georgia runoffs instead of this lazy bullshit

https://twitter.com/wideofthepost/st...63113292439557

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I normally don't buy Tyson because their raw meat is over priced along with Foster Farms and their nuggets & the such are not that much better than other off-brands I can get. Hell I actually prefer the dinosaur chicken nuggets for plain chicken nuggets. They're usually the cheapest ones in the store per ounce and decent tasting lol.

OK so THIS really upsets me because after reading this article the OP posted I planned on never buying anything Tyson brand again. This is going to prove difficult because my breakfast every day is the Jimmy Dean sausage, egg, and cheese muffin since most other stuff upsets my stomach after I had my bypass. I guess I can start buying store brand ones instead but Jesus H Christ that's going to be difficult because several times since the pandemic hit all brands of those muffin sandwiches have been scarce lol
    It was pretty easy for me to avoid Tyson. The hardest thing though is chicken...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Imagine having a president-elect who took this opportunity to make the case for why we need $2k checks or using this as an opportunity to help Democrats in the Georgia runoffs instead of this lazy bullshit

https://twitter.com/wideofthepost/st...63113292439557
    This was a speech about vaccine distribution, the explanation for why we need a stimulus was last week:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-c...timulus-check/

Here is him campaigning in GA the week before that:

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    This was a speech about vaccine distribution, the explanation for why we need a stimulus was last week:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-c...timulus-check/

Here is him campaigning in GA the week before that:
    He should be taking every opportunity he gets to be pushing for that $2k right now, no excuses. He couldn't even be bothered to turn and face the camera to say it.

Also his speech last week about stimulus was for the $600 checks.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should be taking every opportunity he gets to be pushing for that $2k right now, no excuses. He couldn't even be bothered to turn and face the camera to say it.
    Can you list everything he should be doing and when?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Can you list everything he should be doing and when?
    I want him to be fighting for us as hard as Bernie Sanders is on the floor of the Senate right now.

https://twitter.com/tamburlaine01/st...74643112103937

I want him to be fighting for us as hard as Bernie Sanders is on the floor of the Senate right now.

https://twitter.com/tamburlaine01/st...74643112103937
    Doing what, exactly?