Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Machinima was .... a pretty damn accurate description of when WoWs story meets he actual players and game mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Machinima was garbage

But DLC hit the nails, like always.

Vulpera Larper confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Sad no one is talking about the two awesome toys that interact with each other. I love it and hope for more like them.
    Because no one really give a damn about some stupid toys in a broken game.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Captain Grimm is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Sad no one is talking about the two awesome toys that interact with each other. I love it and hope for more like them.
    I found out as soon as I got the Valkyr toy and it was instant... wait, I have that guy from Revendreth, what if... I love details like this. I mean not everyone might care about it, but there is a lot of these tiny things in SL, which makes it really great for even a casual player.

instead wasting time on stupid toys fix your non existent loot which is the reason why people are leaving / already left SL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I don't understand machinima videos. It's like the creator has the mentality of a 5 year old and the target audience is the same.

The DLC comic though...spot on. The creator brilliantly shows us how Blizzard is trying to troll us this expansion in regards to world quests.
    its not just the world quest though

was doing night fae covenant campaign quest last night - it was geniuinly 40 minutes of moving from point A to B to C and like 5 minutes of actually doing stuff.

all this time i was thinking how much i dont care about it and i only want my +1 renown .

its garbage design in garbage expansion

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    instead wasting time on stupid toys fix your non existent loot which is the reason why people are leaving / already left SL.
    These two things are not mutually exclusive though... the people designing the toys aren't the same people making the loot tables.

This is like saying "instead of baking that cake, why don't you fix my broken toilet"

We can still enjoy the cake while also being dismayed at not being able to take a dump.

Oh I think I got the sin on launch as remember doing that annoying puzzle. I don't really look at the toys

Quote Originally Posted by Benedictu View Post
    These two things are not mutually exclusive though... the people designing the toys aren't the same people making the loot tables.

This is like saying "instead of baking that cake, why don't you fix my broken toilet"

We can still enjoy the cake while also being dismayed at not being able to take a dump.
    Don't ruin his narrative with your rational thoughts and reasoning!

I like how the comic is extremely exaggerated yet people are going “this speaks to me. I know just what it’s like to have 10 different things that needs to be completed!”
    The comic is funny, it really was; but, it seems to be making fun of the people that complain about how many steps there are to complete a WQ, not Blizzard.

There are just as many people who are enjoying loot actually meaning something for once and getting rid of the loot shower that Titanforging and Corruption forced Blizzard into.

Haven't gotten around to collecting the valkyr one yet, but I find the sinstone to be annoying... It's a little too chat-spammy for my tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    There are just as many people who are enjoying loot actually meaning something for once and getting rid of the loot shower that Titanforging and Corruption forced Blizzard into.
    Yes, because it feels so good running raid week after week and multiple m+ just to wait for your upgrade to come from the Vault.
    As to your first line, why do people argue a made up comment with their own made up comment?

Quote Originally Posted by natham View Post
    Because no one really give a damn about some stupid toys in a broken game.
    So why even bother replying to tell me, someone who gives a damn about toys?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    4:00 into that video I was rolling, god damn that was funny

Not funny, just cringe.

My favorite part was with the Kyrian xD That's amazing

- - - Updated - - -

its not just the world quest though

was doing night fae covenant campaign quest last night - it was geniuinly 40 minutes of moving from point A to B to C and like 5 minutes of actually doing stuff.

all this time i was thinking how much i dont care about it and i only want my +1 renown .

its garbage design in garbage expansion
    There's just absolutely nothing going on with the Night Fae campaign. So even paying attention to the quests, there's just no pay off. It's a massive waste of time, just like all the other "story" quests in BFA.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    Not funny, just cringe.
    It's kind of cringe how people feel something is cringe just because they don't like it.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I love those toys. I wish they picked a red devil (little gargoyle model, stone fiend) for Sinny though.