10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    What "treasures" does he mean?
    I...don't know.

The United States of America trained and deployed our HEROES on these Hallowed Grounds, and won two World Wars. Therefore, my Administration will not even consider the renaming of these Magnificent and Fabled Military Installation
    See that? Trump tweeted that, too. It's a complete nonsequitraitor. Everyone who fought in the Civil War died before WWI started. There is no reason to say that the names of forts had anything to do with how the US performed in either World War. Perhaps these Capitalized Military Installations are the Treasures?

- - - Updated - - -

Trump breaks another record

Gallup has a poll of "most respected man in America". The sitting US President wins it most of the time, 60 out of 74 to be precise. For example, W won seven times, not including 2008. Obama won all eight times.

Trump won in 2020 --

"Yeah! MAGA!"

-- the first time in his tenure.

"Yeah! Wait, what?"

Yeah, no other sitting US President has lost three out of four times. It's pretty impressive to be the Resident of the White House, and still not be the most respected man in America. You'd almost have to do that on purpose.

"But...yeah but he won this year!"

Indeed. Democrats split their vote between Obama, who by the way won 2017 2018 and 2019 while Trump didn't, Biden, Fauci, the Pope, and a variety of other role models. Republicans picked pretty much only Trump. It's like why FOX News gets higher ratings than any other channel but loses like a motherfucker when compared by ideology.

Also it's worth noting Obama won eleven times in a row. Yes, that's a record, especially since he was only President in (technically) some part of only nine of them.

So congrats to Trump for successfully showing that you can be such a massive fat fatass fat obese fat scumbag that even running the country does not get you respect.

What "treasures" does he mean?
    Maybe The One Ring. He does have a mind like Gollum. I mean he is saying that he won like Gollum says "My Precccccioussssssss."

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Also it's worth noting Obama won eleven times in a row. Yes, that's a record, especially since he was only President in (technically) some part of only nine of them.
    Our criminal is better than their war criminal etc....

You might want to consider doing something more productive with your life than discussing infantile stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by farsas View Post
    Our criminal is better than their war criminal etc....

You might want to consider doing something more productive with your life than discussing infantile stuff like this.
    Let me know when Joe Biden does something illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Of course he did something illegal, he got more votes than Trump. No one can go against the orange messiah.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    My fraudulent war criminal rapist in the pay of wall st is better than yours etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course he did something illegal, he got more votes than Trump. No one can go against the orange messiah.
    You people are literally incapable of discussing anything without it being pulled back to "Trump is bad". Yes, Trump is bad, he's exactly like the guy you replaced him with.

(Let me guess, more "Trump is bad" responses. Or "you are a Trump supporter" because I would like to see him and Biden in jail)

My fraudulent war criminal rapist in the pay of wall st is better than yours etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

You people are literally incapable of discussing anything without it being pulled back to "Trump is bad". Yes, Trump is bad, he's exactly like the guy you replaced him with.

(Let me guess, more "Trump is bad" responses. Or "you are a Trump supporter" because I would like to see him and Biden in jail)
    You really have a skewed sense of reality if Biden=Trump in your world. Or is your hatred for all politicians mean there is no grey area.

10+ Year Old Account
    While not 100% Trump related, the idiocy stems from the top so... :

Newly elected GOP Congressman who made a point of not wearing a mask dies from Coronavirus.

Dumb bitch didn't even make it to his own inauguration.

Who has he been replaced with? I didn't know we time traveled three weeks into the future.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account

What are you discussing? You are on your millionth account, doing nothing, but demanding people stop talking about Trump. You are not bringing up anything real, just repeating altright talking points. Your entire rhetoric is policing the volume at which Trump is discussed.

Every single one of your posts is telling people to ignore Trump... I know you think you are an independent thinker...

- - - Updated - - -

Who has he been replaced with? I didn't know we time traveled three weeks into the future.
    Trump just kicked off million off unemployment, because of golfing... but, we should stop talking about him... in the Trump thread... we should talk more about Biden, in the Trump thread.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still waiting on your evidence that the Democrats and Republicans have the exact same party platforms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Trump's vaccine plan seems to be the same as his COVID response. Do fuck all and blame everyone else when he can.
    I expect a bunch of states to say "no, this isn't true" shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump condemned by the UN for pardoning Blackwater mercenaries who murdered people.

Pardoning the Blackwater contractors is an affront to justice and to the victims of the Nisour Square massacre and their families.

These pardons violate U.S. obligations under international law and more broadly undermine humanitarian law and human rights at a global level.
    - - - Updated - - -

Keep your eyes on the Senate NDAA veto override vote coming soon.

The original vote was 84-13, pretty sure. Up to 17 Party of Trump members can change their mind, siding with Trump without actually screwing the troops.

Keep your eyes on the Senate NDAA veto override vote coming soon.

The original vote was 84-13, pretty sure. Up to 17 Party of Trump members can change their mind, siding with Trump without actually screwing the troops.
    Wasn't bernie sanders going to fillibuster that? Or did he give up on that idea?

Trump condemned by the UN for pardoning Blackwater mercenaries who murdered people.
    Speaking of pardons, here is a really, really, REALLY pissed off copyright attorney talking about how unamerican and completely dictatorial these pardons are:

^^ he's kind of sexy when he's angry

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Post Residency for Trump at Mar-a-Fuck-O won't be pleasant.
    • Town suing to evict him already.
    • Planes will fly directly over his illegal home
    • Relatively small living quarters - 3,000 sq ft compared to 3 full floors at Trump Tower
    • Helipad to be removed.

These are all relatively small things, but YUGE ones for the Impeached ex-Resident, and will continually get on his nerves every day. And we haven't even gotten into the state and federal civil and criminal charges he will be facing on Jan 22.

I wonder if the international betting pool has a line on which country he will flee to first.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh piss off with this "both sides are bad" bullshit.

As much as I dislike Joe Biden (who I voted for), the two are so dissimilar it's not even close.

And what the fuck would we be imprisoning Biden for? The same imaginary crimes they wanted to lock Hillary up for?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I wonder if the international betting pool has a line on which country he will flee to first.
    Put my money, my left nutsack, and a jar of nutella on Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Speaking of pardons, here is a really, really, REALLY pissed off copyright attorney talking about how unamerican and completely dictatorial these pardons are:
    I haven't watched it yet, but the pardons are fucking disgusting. The one about the war criminals in particular is heinous. This screams to our troops that they can commit whatever crimes and they won't be held accountable. It tells other nations that our country has abandoned humanitarian overlook entirely, and therefore can, and maybe should for their own protection, abuse any troops they capture. It puts our military in jeopardy, our reputation in jeopardy.

The nine year old kid who was shot in Iraq had done nothing. His father got to scoop up his sons brains from where they landed at his feet. His brother had exclaimed "where'd the top of Ali's head go?"

That is so fucked up and beyond imagining that it is sickening, disgusting, and downright evil that that piece of shit pardoned those men.

And then we have forum posters who claim Biden is the same as Trump? Piss off.

- - - Updated - - -

How the fuck low can you get when you pardon violent thugs who blow off the top of a 9 year old's head?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Wasn't bernie sanders going to fillibuster that?
    The term I saw was "delay".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I agree with what you’re saying, but I thought these guards were private contractors (civilians), hired by the military—not actual soldiers. I believe two of them were prior service, though?
    I don't think the distinction between contractors and military servicemen will really mean much in the eyes of the world as a response to this.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, I mean, they’re not the same... they’re civilians and don’t follow, nor are they bound by UCMJ. I understand the anger and frustration over this, but I don’t agree that it’s sending a message that “our troops can commit whatever crimes they want”... cause, well, these men weren’t our troops. They were civilian contractors.
    So, if your neighbor was friends and regularly invited a known child rapist to his home, and defends his actions, would you still consider being friends with this neighbor?

Adam is right. The world will not only judge 'you' (as in the US) by the way your enlisted servicemen and -women conduct, but also how those you contracted behave, and how you see fit to punish them (or not) if they break the law. Most people will neither know nor care about the distinction, just as most politicians, knowing that, will act accordingly. No-one will risk having his population tearing them a new one over defending a technicality when the US just pardoned a war criminal.

I know that is incredibly unfair towards your soldiers, who always get the short end.