Anima conductor - Different rewards on Night Fae and Necrolords

First of all, sorry about my english, not my all-day speaking languaje.

So, I have just built second tier of Anima conductor on both Night Fae and Necrolord. With my Necrolord, I have got twice in a row a quest that gives me 250 anima. With night fae, it doesn't give me any anima.

Do you guys know why? I would like to know how this exactly works.

I've done the two NF dailies for about a week now and I haven't had a single one that gives 250 anima. They either give gold, rep or 3x35 anima. Also they are ridiculously grindy with classic level droprates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    I've done the two NF dailies for about a week now and I haven't had a single one that gives 250 anima. They either give gold, rep or 3x35 anima. Also they are ridiculously grindy with classic level droprates.
    The NF dailies are just stupid.

Had one yesterday to kill spriggins for 50 things. Killed 7 spriggins, got 1. Immediately abandoned.

If I wanted Classic, I'd go play fucking Classic.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    The NF dailies are just stupid.

Had one yesterday to kill spriggins for 50 things. Killed 7 spriggins, got 1. Immediately abandoned.

If I wanted Classic, I'd go play fucking Classic.
    they can drop a random amount between 0-6 or so. That quest wouldn't be so bad if there were just more of them in a denser area so that you can aoe them down, instead of fighting 1-3 at the same time

Necrolords are the only covenant that has those 2x250anima dailies from Conductor, all the other covenants have...shit. Good guess is that in beta anima rewards were higher, Blizzard decided to nerf them, but only did it for 3 covenants, and forgot the Necros. It's funny how I have almost 20k anima on my necro alt without touching WQs, only from those Conductor dailies, while my other characters are starved as hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Necrolords are the only covenant that has those 2x250anima dailies from Conductor, all the other covenants have...shit. Good guess is that in beta anima rewards were higher, Blizzard decided to nerf them, but only did it for 3 covenants, and forgot the Necros. It's funny how I have almost 20k anima on my necro alt without touching WQs, only from those Conductor dailies, while my other characters are starved as hell...
    Waoh, thanks Bliz for leaving my covenant untouched