Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    That's not how law works, neither is this a wide social consensus. You're stating a pretty isolated opinion.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    This excuse didnt work for Nazis, it doesnt work for Horde.
    Yeah, because my Blood Elf Mage and Nightborne Priest are going to be totally executed for being Horde and then deleted from the game, because -your opinions-.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Yeah, because my Blood Elf Mage and Nightborne Priest are going to be totally executed for being Horde and then deleted from the game, because -your opinions-.
    And thats why this whole "work together" crap doesnt work. Alliance just letting it chill and blaming it on one person is extremely dumb.

You don't need to be execute to be responsible for something

And thats why this whole "work together" crap doesnt work. Alliance just letting it chill and blaming it on one person is extremely dumb.
    It's also why this whole "red vs blue" crap doesn't work. BFA shouldn't have happened. It should have just been Azshara and Old Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    You don't need to be execute to be responsible for something
    Care to elaborate?
    I've had a bad night sleep, so I'm a bit cranky and a bit sleepy and I can't make out what you mean

Care to elaborate?
    I've had a bad night sleep, so I'm a bit cranky and a bit sleepy and I can't make out what you mean
    Just because someone bears responsibility for genocide doesn't automatically mean they are slated for the executioners block, but responsibility needs to be acknowledged in the narrative regardless.

It's also why this whole "red vs blue" crap doesn't work. BFA shouldn't have happened. It should have just been Azshara and Old Gods.
    It only doesnt work because Blizzard always cowards out by turning half of the Horde into Alliance colaborators.

It only doesnt work because Blizzard always cowards out by turning half of the Horde into Alliance colaborators.
    It doesn't work, because one faction cannot simply end the other.
    That's not how the game is designed. Plus, it would be a never ending expansion and personally, I'm quite glad to see the back of BFA.

Endless red vs blue...no thank you, if you want that, play LOTRO where you can only play the blue side and you always kill the red side.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Just because someone bears responsibility for genocide doesn't automatically mean they are slated for the executioners block, but responsibility needs to be acknowledged in the narrative regardless.
    ah, I see what you mean now.

It doesn't work because blizz can't write decent conflict and its natural consequences, the story lacks nuances. Especially, since they like to decimate entire populations for pitiful shock value, instead of conquering them for example.

My man Kael ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post

My man Kael ftw.
    I'd ride the Swift White Hawkstrider with the Pheonix Hatchling out, just to...well, y'know..

Is it true that Kael'thas says this to Blood elf AND Void elf players?

Our people were massacred, the Sunwell defiled, all to raise a lich in undeath.
    I love when Blizzard does this, superb attention to continuity.

And of course it's only appropriate that Kael'thas refers to Void elves too as "his people". Ultimately, the Ren'dorei are still at their core Thalassian. They are, and will always be, citizens of Quel'Thalas. Even if the current Thalassian government is too weak and narrow-minded to see the glory of their vision.

I want Kael'thas to meet Umbric. They'd get on like a house on fire. They are very similar personality-wise, as they are both very ambitious and pragmatic and will stop at nothing to ensure the safety of their people, no matter the price. The only difference is that Umbric is too smart to get himself manipulated by a lowly eredar.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-12-30 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Is it true that Kael'thas says this to Blood elf AND Void elf players?

I love when Blizzard does this, superb attention to continuity.

And of course it's only appropriate that Kael'thas refers to Void elves too as "his people". Ultimately, the Ren'dorei are still at their core Thalassian. They are, and will always be, citizens of Quel'Thalas. Even if the current Thalassian government is too weak and narrow-minded to see the glory of their vision.

I want Kael'thas to meet Umbric. They'd get on like a house on fire. They are very similar personality-wise, as they are both very ambitious and pragmatic and will stop at nothing to ensure the safety of their people, no matter the price. The only difference is that Umbric is too smart to get himself manipulated by a lowly eredar.
    I don't have a high level void elf so i'm not sure but i have others say a specific line to void elves.

As for Kael'thas, he's still a villian, intially he wanted the best for his people but in truth he was twisted beyond this purpose. And even in the Shadowlands he keeps on this wavelength. He's a very selfish guy who lost his way.

As for lowly Eredar, Umbric is on the same path Kael is, he just has a different master(s).

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    I don't have a high level void elf so i'm not sure but i have others say a specific line to void elves.

As for Kael'thas, he's still a villian, intially he wanted the best for his people but in truth he was twisted beyond this purpose. And even in the Shadowlands he keeps on this wavelength. He's a very selfish guy who lost his way.

As for lowly Eredar, Umbric is on the same path Kael is, he just has a different master(s).
    He'll redeem himself anyway, that's the purpose of Revendreth. Once he does, he will most likely go to an afterlife devoted to those who sought great knowledge and power in life. An afterlife that would be fitting for Umbric too. They are very similar personality-wise, but it is their path that shall differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    He'll redeem himself anyway, that's the purpose of Revendreth. Once he does, he will most likely go to an afterlife devoted to those who sought great knowledge and power in life. An afterlife that would be fitting for Umbric too. They are very similar personality-wise, but it is their path that shall differ.
    I want them to redeem Kael, and i hope they do. I think he's one of those characters that had noble intentions but strayed that path due to overpowering circumstances. We'll have to wait and see.

I'd ride the Swift White Hawkstrider with the Pheonix Hatchling out, just to...well, y'know..
    +1

You are quite right!

This is embarassing. Golden Jesus has the power to make even Sylvanas go ooc and feel guilty. After countless crimes, thousands dead no one managed to make Sylvanas second guess herself, but thank goodness Anduin did! I'm sure staying true to his lord and saviour role, he'll make her kneel down, break down in tears and confess her sins while asking for forgiveness which he'll obviously graciously grant her, because he's the holy alpha and omega.

This is Naruto level. I mean it in the worst way possible.
    Last edited by bagina; 2021-01-02 at 11:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    This is embarassing. Golden Jesus has the power to make even Sylvanas go ooc and feel guilty. After countless crimes, thousands dead no one managed to make Sylvanas second guess herself, but thank goodness Anduin did!
    Shadowlands was a mistake
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Oh for fuck's...

First of all, why does Sylvanas care about giving Anduin the choice she never had when she so clearly didn't care with so many others?

Also, get on with it. I get this is likely through Bolvar utilizing the Helm, so we don't have full information, but ending a cutscene on a cliffhanger we're not privy to is fucking stupid. It's also an indirect spoiler. If they're leaving the outcome ambiguous, it also means that she probably isn't doing it.

3+ Year Old Account
    So WoW's an Anime now? Wtf

Can our/some characters get Stands at least?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.