Poll: Keep things as they were

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    Report as troll and move along.
    This is a discussion forum where people discuss themes available to be discussed. If you're so against a discussion on this topic then why did you open this thread?

Besides, the poll seems to agree with me so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    I think LFR tool should be deleted from WOW forever, including in retail.
    That would be very dangerous. I think people underestimate the amount of raiders that play solely because of LFR.

People nowadays don't have the time they had a decade ago and truth be told there aren't many new players coming in. It's a game for the old guard and the old guard is getting pretty old.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I think people underestimate the amount of raiders that play solely because of LFR.
    I get to be greedy in this hypothetical. The game is way more fun when I get to interact with the world. Remember garrisons? Yuck!

This is a discussion forum where people discuss themes available to be discussed. If you're so against a discussion on this topic then why did you open this thread?

Even the poll is a troll since it intentionally asks the reverse question of what the thread title does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it on purpose that your poll can come out as misleading for it doesn't connect well with your question?

As my answer, no, of course, it should not have LFR.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Is it on purpose that your poll can come out as misleading for it doesn't connect well with your question?

As my answer, no, of course, it should not have LFR.
    Oh how silly of me.

Obviously it was a mistake. I'm sure people read the question before voting though..

I have a hard time believing people are that against LFR. Look how successful it made current WoW become. It's the biggest piece of 'content' in modern wow

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    I get to be greedy in this hypothetical. The game is way more fun when I get to interact with the world. Remember garrisons? Yuck!
    I loved Garrisons they were very immersive. You got the be a Commander of a large force. Roleplaying and stuff u know great content right there

Yes, so when lfr is steamroll even most dense "classic is hard" can shut up. Since mechanics are simple and when one does not die standing on fire and autoattacking, there is nothing to debate.

Also their tears are yummy.
    Last edited by Thokri; 2020-12-30 at 04:26 PM.
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

I loved Garrisons they were very immersive.
    OOOkay bro. Now I understand. Cya later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear god, no. I think LFR and LFG are the reason that WoW went downhill for it's social interaction. It turned everyone into anti social snowflakes who expected AFK participation rewards.

I wish they'd just get rid of it all. The servers are all merged anyway for populations. LFR is just a cancer on the game.

LFR shouldn't even exist in retail. Its a pointless feature that caused a bloat on difficulties and brings out the worst of the community, all to see some dumbed down bosses and easy epics. I would rather see it become some kind of ''story mode'' where you do the raid with NPC's rather than other players, have it a lot more story driven and allow solo challenges.

No.
    Stop asking this shit over and over again.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

your poll is misleading. I didn't bother reading it, I just assumed it was the same question as the thread title. guess that makes me a bit dumb but yeah you can't claim it backs you up.

as for your thread; no, no LFR in BC because there was no LFR in the original BC.

15+ Year Old Account
    forced grouping which leads to undesirable socializing
    Most ridiculous thing I've read in 2020

I think posters in this topic need to realize the OP is a well known troll and flamer. More than likely knew people really interested in TBC wouldn't want LFR so created a topic to go back and forth on people constantly. Just a word of warning.. let the topic go. We know Blizzard won't be putting LFR into TBC. The OP knows Blizzard won't be putting LFR into TBC. The point is to draw you here, out, and attempt to expose you in a back and forth bickering match. Just don't let it happen.

Case and point, ask in the title "Should TBC have LFR?" and then have the actual poll be "Keep things the same" in a yes or no format. So you can have another little back and forth of "who dumb, you should read, blah blah blah"
    Last edited by Low Hanging Fruit; 2020-12-30 at 05:27 PM.

I for one appreciate the extreme sarcasm of your thread and responses, OP.

Im all for LFR, so long as they totally disable chat, emotes, dancing, and change all players to be displayed as genaric NPC models to crush any remnant of undesierable forced socialization/human interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I think posters in this topic need to realize the OP is a well known troll and flamer. More than likely knew people really interested in TBC wouldn't want LFR so created a topic to go back and forth on people constantly. Just a word of warning.. let the topic go. We know Blizzard won't be putting LFR into TBC. The OP knows Blizzard won't be putting LFR into TBC. The point is to draw you here, out, and attempt to expose you in a back and forth bickering match. Just don't let it happen.

Case and point, ask in the title "Should TBC have LFR?" and then have the actual poll be "Keep things the same" in a yes or no format. So you can have another little back and forth of "who dumb, you should read, blah blah blah"
    I've never trolled once in my life. It's extremely counter productive when you consider the benefits of bringing this topic to discussion.

Regarding the poll, this is a clear case of people agreeing with me but being shamed into not being vocal about it by bad faith posters.

Things need to be discussed so everyone realizes the pros and cons of the situation. This thread seems very welcome to the idea when you consider the only source of unbiased voting.

The poll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by last1214 View Post
    Im all for LFR, so long as they totally disable chat, emotes, dancing, and change all players to be displayed as genaric NPC models to crush any remnant of undesierable forced socialization/human interaction.
    FFXIV gave us dungeons with NPCs and it's the most used feature. Everyone loves it.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2020-12-30 at 05:50 PM.

Nowadays their intended audience has grown up. We do not have time to do everything and remain competitive. Which brings me to this easy solution.
    The solution is: Stop playing games you don't have time to play. Just because you're busy in your life is not an excuse to ruin a game for a couple of billion other gamers on the planet.

Also, i don't know why you say "we" because you clearly are not one of "us". Everything in your post screams "I'm a retail WoW player". I say, stick with the game you like best and let others enjoy whatever they find best for their taste.

Full Vashj and Kael LFR will be a disaster, even if they tune the numbers to barley hit.

Also, TBC was built on the same foundation as classic which valued your guild and community.

Now, as everyone is saying, if you want all thr modern accessibility, why not just play Shadowlands?
    Last edited by kranur; 2021-01-01 at 10:31 PM.

Nice bait thread.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

I'm perfectly fine doing Kara for badge runs. + Should classic have lfg? /Thread
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM