Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Meme Hydro damage set Barbara. Yea or Nea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Noelle would be awesome...i have her on c4...so close to having an absolute overpowered unit.
    I lack 1 constelation on her
    And she never was on store so yeah. There is a rumor that Barbara will be on next banner tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Meme Hydro damage set Barbara. Yea or Nea?
    I use hydro relic on her so she deals at least some damage. As for new hydro set... well if you can find one with healing stat go for it.

Decided to play with my friends "Russian Roulette" with Genshin Impact today just for a quick dopamine rush.

Basically i wished non stop until i get a 5 star on event banner...BUT the only GOOD outcome is if i got a random 5 star and NOT Albedo.
    When i was close to pity i started pussying out but the girl of the group started saying "wish wish wish wish wish"
    So i wished...

And...

I got a random 5 star (Mona)

My next pull will be whatever event banner char i want Yes...we are addicted

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I lack 1 constelation on her
    And she never was on store so yeah. There is a rumor that Barbara will be on next banner tho.

- - - Updated - - -

I use hydro relic on her so she deals at least some damage. As for new hydro set... well if you can find one with healing stat go for it.
    Next banner is probably all Liyue people since Ganyu is from there and Albedo, being from Mondstadt, had all Mondstadt people on it. If I had to guess for Ganyu, it would be Ning, Xiangling, and Xingqui.

Anyone ever run into a issue on the login screen running at a literal 1 fps?

Guess I logged into GeForce Experience, but I don't really know what that broke.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2020-12-31 at 06:46 AM.

Roll favonious greatsword! Now to build Noelle for 100% sweeping time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

Guess I logged into GeForce Experience, but I don't really know what that broke.
    I usually get that right after an update.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

There is a 30 mb update just now. Maybe a hotfix.

The prep time before the new event boss is kinda annoying. Obviously not gamebreaking so, but I wonder how they came up with the 20/25s. That's so long considering how fast you can kill that thing.

Inb4 apologems, sometimes the barriers you need to get up to survive cryovines' eruptions spawn at a different shrine than the ice fissure you destroy. Which obviously leads to a wipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Inb4 apologems, sometimes the barriers you need to get up to survive cryovines' eruptions spawn at a different shrine than the ice fissure you destroy. Which obviously leads to a wipe.
    You can also just.. Not use the barriers. At least I could with my Qiqi

Qiqi Q, then swap to main dps and just keep smacking it
    Average kill time ~100 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    You can also just.. Not use the barriers. At least I could with my Qiqi

Qiqi Q, then swap to main dps and just keep smacking it
    Average kill time ~100 seconds
    You can survive the damage if you're prepared, but that doesn't mean a wipe-causing bug is OK. It took me 80-90 seconds on most kills using barrier once, but that's really beside the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account

Perfect.

So the wording on Hu Tao's ult is a little vague atm. Wonder if it will be a thing where it will be in effect until it hits 5 times, or if it's just a 1-time hit that can hit up to 5 enemies. My assumption is it's the former because it seems a bit odd they would word it like that if it was just a 1 time hit but it is a rough translation as of right now. Anyways, that's quite a massive ult if it hits 5 times even on 1 enemy.

Also, no one is even considering bolide on her...not sure what people have against that set lol.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2020-12-31 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    So the wording on Hu Tao's ult is a little vague atm. Wonder if it will be a thing where it will be in effect until it hits 5 times, or if it's just a 1-time hit that can hit up to 5 enemies. My assumption is it's the former because it seems a bit odd they would word it like that if it was just a 1 time hit but it is a rough translation as of right now. Anyways, that's quite a massive ult if it hits 5 times even on 1 enemy.

Also, no one is even considering bolide on her...not sure what people have against that set lol.
    I saw someone on reddit wanting to do your tactic.
    I also saw a youtuber with your tactic and Zhongli in group.

So you are not alone :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Barbara will now suck less in Abyss:

Hp/Atk/Hp/Hydro damage/Healing bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    I saw someone on reddit wanting to do your tactic.
    I also saw a youtuber with your tactic and Zhongli in group.

So you are not alone :3
    got links to these?

I think a Childe-Hu Tao-Zhongli-Albedo comp might be ridiculously op.

The festering sword event is fairly frustrating by so many small things:
    a) It appears the boss enounter is bugged as hell, with all sorts of grazy stuff happening. Sometimes the shield around him doesn't spawn, he ramains unattackable, destroying crystals does not create a bubble.
    b) Due to having a loding screen after ressurecting in Coop it is clunky as hell, to join the fight.
    c) The mission to hit it 10 times with the red ore attack... Do you have an counter for it? Also, the quest is literally impossible in COOP. Secondly, there just isn't a counter, knowing, how often you hit it. Due to the nature of the encounter, it is also quite difficult to just outlast it since the game continues when browsing food any other stuff.

Since however we are only talking about some gems, and a bonus, that will vanish in a few days, is it even worth it bothing to much. Will probably just pick up the sword (and upgrades), buy the stuff i want and call it a day...

15+ Year Old Account
    The new boss was awful and buggy, but I'm sad 1.2 is basically over now

10+ Year Old Account

Poor hilichurl onee-san

I encountered no bugs with the boss.