View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
    Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    Bubbadub. Very old ex league of legends pro but has been helping out limit for a while, as you mentioned, with strategy and encounter analysis. He's gonna be working as a coach for golden guardians' league of legends LCS team next year. He's also gonna be helping out big dumb guild because they have a partnership with golden guardians.

Not sure what his history in wow is but here's his leaguepedia page if you're interested: https://lol.gamepedia.com/Bubbadub

Thanks for the response, very much appreciated! So, after having an external shotcaller, having an external analyst for rwf seems the way to go. I wonder wether LIMIT will have someone else doing raid analysis for them next time. Also worth speculating if this actually gave them the edge over METHOD/Echo those last two races.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Thanks for the response, very much appreciated! So, after having an external shotcaller, having an external analyst for rwf seems the way to go. I wonder wether LIMIT will have someone else doing raid analysis for them next time. Also worth speculating if this actually gave them the edge over METHOD/Echo those last two races.
    I mean if there's one thing Limit objectively did better than Echo it was their raid composition, very well thought out and it worked. You can argue about who copied what strategy on what boss etc but Echo objectively guessed wrong on some pretty key parts like healers. Also if Denathrius was any harder they'd have geared a protection warrior too.

If that was due to them having an analyst, I don't know.
    Last edited by Woobels; 2020-12-28 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Wasn't only management. Every older member knew something was up, and now they just strolled to other guild with "didun knew nuttin" expression.
    Then invited a guy who leaked a girls nudes because she didn't have time for him while sitting at her grandmother's death bed in the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    Was this necessary?
    I mean ask yourself why Fragnance would be allowed to raid in Echo if they were against things like the metoo movement.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Then invited a guy who leaked a girls nudes because she didn't have time for him while sitting at her grandmother's death bed in the hospital.

I mean ask yourself why Fragnance would be allowed to raid in Echo if they were against things like the metoo movement.
    Ask yourself, why do you even care about this shit?

What did Fragnance do? I don't pay much attention to the race nor the world first players but I don't recall him being in any scandal and if he was, then it wasn't that big of a scandal.
    Either that or it was covered up nicely.

maybe because he's good
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

10/10 for pieces

deserved? guess we will never know...
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    deserved? guess we will never know...
    Please elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    What did Fragnance do? I don't pay much attention to the race nor the world first players but I don't recall him being in any scandal and if he was, then it wasn't that big of a scandal.
    Either that or it was covered up nicely.
    https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9th2

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Ask yourself, why do you even care about this shit?
    Just to show that the Echo brand isn't any different than the Method brand when it comes to covering for degenerate people as long as they think they are good enough to help them get world first. Most Echo players just took the Josh scandal as an opportunity to get away from Sco. They needed a fall guy for Josh.

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    maybe because he's good
    So Echo is no different than Method when it comes to covering for people because they are good then right? Hilarious how many people will defend organizations that harbor people like Josh/Frag just because they are good at something.

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9th2

Just to show that the Echo brand isn't any different than the Method brand when it comes to covering for degenerate people as long as they think they are good enough to help them get world first. Most Echo players just took the Josh scandal as an opportunity to get away from Sco. They needed a fall guy for Josh.

So Echo is no different than Method when it comes to covering for people because they are good then right? Hilarious how many people will defend organizations that harbor people like Josh/Frag just because they are good at something.
    im not defending anyone, what he did was a dick move, but i still like the content echo provides (and other mythic raiding guilds too of course) and im not going to stop watching streams because one guy sent some nudes to other people 6 years ago

i guess others feel the same or care less

adjusted size before you start rambling about me downplaying it or whatever
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-12-30 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Don't use big font size like this!
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

<deleted because don't want to derail thread into drama>
    Last edited by FiveDkp; 2020-12-30 at 03:29 AM.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

I don't even like the guy, but...
    >Twitlonger
    *Yawns*

7+ Year Old Account
    Method joins 9/10 club.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Method joins 9/10 club.
    Pretty wild that Method is now probably going to finish top 5. At worst sixth. Don’t think anyone predicted them this high.

lol still no US guilds at 9/10 apart from Limit?

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    Pretty wild that Method is now probably going to finish top 5. At worst sixth. Don’t think anyone predicted them this high.
    Predicted top 10 due to raiding hours alone, but top 5 would be really good for a first tier.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    lol still no US guilds at 9/10 apart from Limit?
    Has anyone seen any BDG pulls lately? They’ve been on Generals for what feels like an eternity.

In my book, echo are worst than sco, they just fly away and think they are clean, they knew about josh, did'nt did anything about it and now they try to play like they did not know and are pure like snow, lol

I have more respect for sco, not for what he did, but the fact he took everything on him and rebuilding his guild from 0, probably will kill the last boss in the top 5 or 6, its an achievement in itself

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    Don't think anyone predicted them raiding 16 days 12+ hours a day including xmas and new years eve. Atm they are just like Nihilum and Future aka raiding 2-3x as much as guilds around their rank, if they follow mentioned guilds route they will be losing players because of that and tier after tier recruiting subpar players.
    Last edited by Einsz; 2020-12-31 at 12:03 PM.