Out of the 6 (since Crackle was confirmed to be not Thanos)... I don't really trust anyone TBH. I suppose I distrust Clawsout the least; he's been extremely inconsistent and a fair weather fair friend, but at least he participates. Can't say the same for the rest. Xanjori has a spotty voting record and hasn't really contributed much. Lora hasn't contributed much (besides confirming Crackle). Marack hasn't contributed much and appears to have defaulted back to feuding with Graeham. Virothe has been abrasive and has not contributed much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Out of the 6 (since Crackle was confirmed to be not Thanos)... I don't really trust anyone TBH. I suppose I distrust Clawsout the least; he's been extremely inconsistent and a fair weather fair friend, but at least he participates. Can't say the same for the rest. Xanjori has a spotty voting record and hasn't really contributed much. Lora hasn't contributed much (besides confirming Crackle). Marack hasn't contributed much and appears to have defaulted back to feuding with Graeham. Virothe has been abrasive and has not contributed much.
    and you've contributed nothing but deflection. congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    vote: val

so i dont know about you guys but i tried stealing from val two nights in a row and didnt get shit from them. i really dont think they are guarding twice in a row.
    I haven't had a stone since the power stone was stolen from me on N2.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think that you have been extremely opportunistic with your voting patterns.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had a stone since the power stone was stolen from me on N2.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think that you have been extremely opportunistic with your voting patterns.
    i've been very honest about wanting to get stones. why bother voting for someone without being able to take the stone they probably have? thats just dumb.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

i feel a lil lost late game since early game was messed up with the holidays but it is what it is

- - - Updated - - -

i've been very honest about wanting to get stones. why bother voting for someone without being able to take the stone they probably have? thats just dumb.
    you remind me of gollum from lotr's MY PRECIOUS STONES THEY'RE MINEEEE

Why, you need the stones for a win con?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Why, you need the stones for a win con?
    yeah i need to get all 6 stones so i can snap and kill half of you at once.

Vote: Lora

Honestly just floating by. Also looking at that list appears to have had a stone for several nights, not sure how possible if not Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

Honestly just floating by. Also looking at that list appears to have had a stone for several nights, not sure how possible if not Thanos.
    I'd be on board, if not for the fact that Lora claimed she stole a stone from Dupti, thus confirming Dupti.

If I were scum, and I stole from town, why would I out myself and say that I stole from that person? That would only make town trust that person, thus narrowing down the list of suspects. Which includes me. I'm only hurting my cause.

i think shes scum but probably just a smoke screen to throw us off thanos

Historically, Lora doesn't plan that far ahead.

Historically, Lora doesn't plan that far ahead.
    well my reasoning behind it tho lora set themselves up for a thanos claim pretty good earlyier claimed thanos i think d1 d2 thanos the duck and now the whole wincon thing it just seems too pushed i mean no1 is that stupid

- - - Updated - - -

d1 was actually the punisher im rereading now

- - - Updated - - -

d2 was howard the duck followed by thanos the duck

- - - Updated - - -

hello i am thanos and have all the infinity stones let me just

snap
    also this d2 it just seems to set up like i said no1 can be that stupid

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    well my reasoning behind it tho lora set themselves up for a thanos claim pretty good earlyier claimed thanos i think d1 d2 thanos the duck and now the whole wincon thing it just seems too pushed i mean no1 is that stupid

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lora does crazy shit all the time...

i mean this is a game of deflection so who doesnt?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ya Lora does that kinda shit a lot, so I kinda just shrugged it off tbh

Im cool lora was top of my scum list im just saying dont come at me if it ends up being a deflection

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Im cool lora was top of my scum list im just saying dont come at me if it ends up being a deflection
    If I'm being real I'd rather just wait and hear what Lora has to say before jumping on their train though, It's one of those things where Lora fucks around but generally have something real to add when they finally are forced to be a bit serious

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like lora has been someone in my interests for a while, their votes were a bit erratic at one stage, but Lora seems to have resided into lynching Val for quite some time. Which is based off trying to steal from him 2 nights in a row? Which i can kinda give credit. Because if we look at last night kills, Bwonsamdi was probably killed by Thanos maybe? And then the mafia probably killed Cereallord?

So at this point scum definietly have control of the power stone meaning we will never have confirmation of Val's stone being stolen, I think? Because I feel like if Thanos doesn't have the power stone, at some point it should've been stolen back by town. Have we had anyone confirm this at all this game? So either Val is Thanos, or Thanos has it and we have no way of confirming that Val isn't Thanos?

- - - Updated - - -

Other than him saying it got stolen.

- - - Updated - - -

Or the other scenairo is the mafia have a factional kill and the power stone giving them double kill power right now. Which would be fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: val

dude is scum as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    If I'm being real I'd rather just wait and hear what Lora has to say before jumping on their train though, It's one of those things where Lora fucks around but generally have something real to add when they finally are forced to be a bit serious
    i am town and i like having stones because having stones means i have stuff to do at night versus not having actions to do at night.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Unvote
    nice input you're so cool