---

nice input you're so cool
    I see no difference in these two votes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I see no difference in these two votes
    thats cool

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

im bacckk catching up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I'd be on board, if not for the fact that Lora claimed she stole a stone from Dupti, thus confirming Dupti.

If I were scum, and I stole from town, why would I out myself and say that I stole from that person? That would only make town trust that person, thus narrowing down the list of suspects. Which includes me. I'm only hurting my cause.
    he
    Historically, Lora doesn't plan that far ahead.
    historically speaking, you're scum.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be on board, if not for the fact that Lora claimed she stole a stone from Dupti, thus confirming Dupti.

If I were scum, and I stole from town, why would I out myself and say that I stole from that person? That would only make town trust that person, thus narrowing down the list of suspects. Which includes me. I'm only hurting my cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    well my reasoning behind it tho lora set themselves up for a thanos claim pretty good earlyier claimed thanos i think d1 d2 thanos the duck and now the whole wincon thing it just seems too pushed i mean no1 is that stupid

- - - Updated - - -

d1 was actually the punisher im rereading now

- - - Updated - - -

d2 was howard the duck followed by thanos the duck

- - - Updated - - -

also this d2 it just seems to set up like i said no1 can be that stupid
    day 1. not serious.
    day 1.2 not serious.
    day 3. no claim because no point
    day 4. refer back to day 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    im bacckk catching up
    wow thats so crazy you ever tried cbt?

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Lol fuck m+

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    bc he's blood fox?
    Honestly? Fair lol

- - - Updated - - -

So would I be surprised if Lora was thanos and was me meint like this?
    Not at all.

That said I also really can’t shit on Lora too much cuz ya know... we are like the same person so if If I shit on Lora then I’m shitting on myself which I would never do.

- - - Updated - - -

My major feels about this game is that scum has been smokescreening activity by just talking about who could be here. I yeast of disccectibg interactions.

General notes I have about who I think is thanos based on the way they interact with others

Lora- um yeah they stole one of my stones and I’m not going to lie if I was thanos I’d would 100% steal from Lora then claim it got stolen from me.

Claw- if thanos killed mafia I assume that they sent as aligned as I was kinda thinking. Claw reads to me as willing to lynch but doesn’t seem to have the strongest opinions

- - - Updated - - -

Ok it’s 3 I’ll collect more thoughts tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Lol fuck m+

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly? Fair lol

- - - Updated - - -

So would I be surprised if Lora was thanos and was me meint like this?
    Not at all.

That said I also really can’t shit on Lora too much cuz ya know... we are like the same person so if If I shit on Lora then I’m shitting on myself which I would never do.

- - - Updated - - -

My major feels about this game is that scum has been smokescreening activity by just talking about who could be here. I yeast of disccectibg interactions.

General notes I have about who I think is thanos based on the way they interact with others

Lora- um yeah they stole one of my stones and I’m not going to lie if I was thanos I’d would 100% steal from Lora then claim it got stolen from me.

Claw- if thanos killed mafia I assume that they sent as aligned as I was kinda thinking. Claw reads to me as willing to lynch but doesn’t seem to have the strongest opinions

- - - Updated - - -

Ok it’s 3 I’ll collect more thoughts tomorrow
    m+ ez raiding sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    Am not liking how low Xan is flying under the radar. Dude is amazing at being unnoticeable and can end up being scum or a bigtime power role

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Am not liking how low Xan is flying under the radar. Dude is amazing at being unnoticeable and can end up being scum or a bigtime power role
    Agreed. Granted, he's not the only one who is flying under the radar but of those still alive he's definitely the biggest question mark for me. Also unlikely to be night killed due to being quiet.

10+ Year Old Account
    the problem is, I'm not sold on blood fox being town or leaning town at all. Sure, I can say I don't try to take previous games into account, but he dies early often enough, even for no obvious reasons, like the cannibal game where he was nommed for what exactly? I can see him or Xan being a big baddie but I don't know who Thaniel would be.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I mean I was inactive the first two days sure, but I would say Ive been one of the most active posters the last two days.

10+ Year Old Account
    the nuance of not taking previous games into account is pretty difficult. I guess I don't take smaller things into account. I don't hold grudges or plan revenge kills bc x made it to the last day and won! That's silly. But looking at the overall picture of a previous game for trends in how a player has played is what I try to do. Xan last game was a cop I think and was doing a damn good job until his death, which only came bc of a strongman kill. I believe on of the two previous games he was scum and hid it pretty well. And like I said about blood fox, dude is crazy. Someone should go through his post history and see if he outright claimed who he was or anything since he's had no problem doing that before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I mean I was inactive the first two days sure, but I would say Ive been one of the most active posters the last two days.
    activity has nothing to do with it. You have no heat on you. No one has really looked at you despite that you're active. We have about a 3rd of the town being scum and yet no one has tried to push at you. Why? No one has killed you either, granted we've had very limited night kills this game. I don't know if you've really said anything important in all of that activity either. I just skimmed through your post history and nothing really stood out to me as anything that is all that helpful to town. It feels like you're playing mostly neutral just trying to avoid people looking at you.

- - - Updated - - -

to add, if you were obviously pro-town and scum hunting, you would've been killed like Foxxi was. At this point, it looks like scum made that kill to both remove a threat and to make Graeham look very scummy since she was pushing hard at him prior.

- - - Updated - - -

I also want to add, that it's probably very likely the scum found Thaniel pretty early on, especially if that mind stone thing is correct. If they knew who he was, they obv wouldn't try to kill him and well, so far, we don't have a dead Thanman

- - - Updated - - -

honestly, I feel that Val and Lora aren't Thanos either. Doesn't mean neither are scum, but our priority is Thanson. Lora is a mad easy target for scum to push bc, yknow, he's wildcard af and plays pretty scummy even when town.

activity has nothing to do with it. You have no heat on you. No one has really looked at you despite that you're active. We have about a 3rd of the town being scum and yet no one has tried to push at you. Why? No one has killed you either, granted we've had very limited night kills this game. I don't know if you've really said anything important in all of that activity either. I just skimmed through your post history and nothing really stood out to me as anything that is all that helpful to town. It feels like you're playing mostly neutral just trying to avoid people looking at you.
    I mean I am in the same boat as a lot of players right now, none of us are giving of what I'd call strong town vibes, so its a tough game. Like I am fine with my vote on Lora right now. But if anyone has a more convinced vote on someone else, I think I could easily vote for any of you scummy fucks.

Also just on your other point, I agree that Foxxi was killed because of her active scum-hunting, but then we have somehow just been convinced to ignore everyone she was targeting? I tried to get people to go against Graeham yesterday and absolutely no one went for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    looked at the claim of the mind stone again, and it says if they tried to kill him, which implies they have a factional kill, they'd be notified it was him. Didn't we have a missing kill night one? And night 2 was a scum death so obv wasn't a scum factional kill. Night 3, I'd like to imagine the scum killed Foxxi and 4 we had two kills which is probably Thanos with the power stone and the scum kill, which confirms that they have a factional kill? Do scum not get a kill if they decide to steal? Is there something else at play there? Why did we have no kill night one and a scum death night 2?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I am in the same boat as a lot of players right now, none of us are giving of what I'd call strong town vibes, so its a tough game. Like I am fine with my vote on Lora right now. But if anyone has a more convinced vote on someone else, I think I could easily vote for any of you scummy fucks.

Also just on your other point, I agree that Foxxi was killed because of her active scum-hunting, but then we have somehow just been convinced to ignore everyone she was targeting? I tried to get people to go against Graeham yesterday and absolutely no one went for it.
    Bruh, I went against Grae the entire time. And then Bwon said she stole from him and then she flipped town. This makes Grae town unless Bwon lied about the steal and got herself killed for no reason.

Bruh, I went against Grae the entire time. And then Bwon said she stole from him and then she flipped town. This makes Grae town unless Bwon lied about the steal and got herself killed for no reason.
    You mean it makes Grae not Thanos? Because I dont see how it makes Grae town.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean it makes Grae not Thanos? Because I dont see how it makes Grae town.
    well, whatever that distinction is, our target today is Thanos, not the other scum.

- - - Updated - - -

to add, why would he then use the mind stone, claim having the mind stone, and tell us something about the scum, if he himself was scum? I suppose to make Thanos want to kill him if he was scum, but the telling us about the scum thing is weird, when I recall there was a question for something useful about the town too?

well, whatever that distinction is, our target today is Thanos, not the other scum.
    And on the Lora being Thanos then, no one has come forward still to claim they stole from him, and he got it ages ago.

- - - Updated - - -

to add, why would he then use the mind stone, claim having the mind stone, and tell us something about the scum, if he himself was scum? I suppose to make Thanos want to kill him if he was scum, but the telling us about the scum thing is weird, when I recall there was a question for something useful about the town too?
    I mean its a good play to appear pro-town isnt it, just ask one question and you get less suspicion for the rest of the game? Id take that trade as scum any day of the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    And on the Lora being Thanos then, no one has come forward still to claim they stole from him, and he got it ages ago.
    bc it could've been stolen by Thanos himself and why would they claim to have stolen? I'd have kept my mouth shut if I got a stone off of Lora *and was Thanos/scum

bc it could've been stolen by Thanos himself and why would they claim to have stolen? I'd have kept my mouth shut if I got a stone off of Lora *and was Thanos/scum
    Or he is Thanos. Both arguments are as good as each other

10+ Year Old Account
    the fact is, we can infer that the scum have a factional kill, but I suppose one has to choose it. They probably all chose to steal night one bc, yknow, stones are key. We didn't have a scum kill night 2, which we can infer either they all stole again, or whoever their kill target was was Thanley. Night 3 Foxxi died, who was playing very town like. Either the power stone holder thought she may have been scum for whatever reason, or the scum decided to off her with her scum hunting and paint Graeham as scum. Again, I said I'd like to think Graeham was smart enough not to make that kill bc of what it would bring against him. Night 4 we had two kill, both were town deaths. This implies one was scum and one was Thanos with the power stone who then killed Bwon to get her stone. Basically, what I'm getting at, is Thanman probably stone the power stone ages ago but has opted to not use it over whatever the other stone he had can do.

- - - Updated - - -

man, I know Lora can make bad decisions in these games, but I also want to think he's not dumb enough to claim to have a stone only to have it bite him in the butt later on.

unvote vote Xanjori

I'm just not liking any of this you're trying to push

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    btw the time stone got stolen from me after i stole it from blood fox. it makes you a doctor.
    I found this searching through Lora's posts. This is the only stone he made mention of having.

I'm just not liking any of this you're trying to push
    Im just making arguments that need to be made. Remember last game we lost because someone claimed doctor and absolutely everyone accepted it without questioning it once?