Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkfingers View Post
    The bit that wasn't intentional was the content of said post being stupid because they thought they were making a good point.
    So they didn't intend to type what they typed? Are you trying to claim that they had a seizure and magically hit all the right keys to form a readable post? The post in question wasn't unintentionally bad. It was purposefully bad. For someone that seems so intent on explaining something and "breaking it down" you are so far off

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    This thread is a troll, yall are just gullible and stupid to fall for it, top thread and trending hahaha
    This is what you are saying is not trolling and that the content was unintentionally bad. The intent of that post is clear to anyone who actually wants to see it and it is clearly exactly how trolling works. The OP's entire topic is dumb. It is weird that you know that the OP thought their post was top tier quality just because they weren't as openly hostile in the first post. By the third one they were already slipping and saying "use your brain". By the second page it was getting closer to trolling then "quality posting". The third page was talking about people will just say he edited html code which is also the first page someone questioned if he was trolling.

After that it is just people calling out his past post history and nothing else of real merit. So yes trolling works in exactly the way of the post I referenced. Which again was https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52911952 Because that is exactly a way that some people troll. Remember how you tried the argument of it not being good enough quality to be considered a troll and now have reverted to my reading comprehension? At least we can agree on you losing your mind.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So they didn't intend to type what they typed? Are you trying to claim that they had a seizure and magically hit all the right keys to form a readable post? The post in question wasn't unintentionally bad. It was purposefully bad. For someone that seems so intent on explaining something and "breaking it down" you are so far off
    Ok I'm done. You literally can't read.

Like I'm not kidding. You managed to look at what I wrote, and I broke it down like I would for a child of three, and somehow still you managed to understand literally none of it. Either you're being intentionally obtuse, or your brain just decides not to process information when there's any possibility of you being wrong.

It's like having a conversation with the world's shittest AI.
    Last edited by Elkfingers; 2020-12-31 at 07:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is a troll, yall are just gullible and stupid to fall for it, top thread and trending hahaha
    got eem...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok I'm done. You literally can't read.
    Disagreement with what you are saying is not the same as being unable to read. You clearly don't interact with many 3 years because what you used is hardly a 3 year old level. The post in question is clearly meant to be trolling. Is stated to be trolling. And is quite clearly trolling. That is how trolling works. Even if it is an after the fact statement doesn't change anything.

Not to mention you keep trying to assign a level of quality to this thread when it has been a crap show from the start. Even a post that is 100% genuine can turn into a troll thread. The OP clearly gave up in the thread being "good faith" as you call it when they started calling people casual nabs and saying how their thread has had 4 days worth of mmo-champion traffic.

But sure. Okay. The problem is with me. Or maybe it is with you? We went from it isn't quality trolling so I am wrong. To I can't comprehend what I read. To I can't literally read which would make me super talent by the way since I am able to type and form words, sentences, and what have you with out being able to even read the letters. But hey saying you are a troll isn't possible one of the ways trolling works.

You've been insulting them with stupid insults for a lot of pages now. I think you just are afraid that you might have fell for it? Trolling only has to be amusing to the one doing it and not for the ones reading it.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2020-12-31 at 07:46 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

you don't go from 0 to glad at the start of the season with no glads in the past. are in a different world?

haha
    Sure people do. Also.. multiple toons are a thing.

I like PvP. I have never, not once, enjoyed Arena. Therefore, i do not have a Gladiator title. Because ive never bothered.

But ive been playing WoW since the early beta. Im good enough at PvP to be a Glad, if i had the desire. (I dont, id rather smash my own genitalia repeatedly in between two bricks than ever set foot into the DETHMATCHBAWKS).

So if you saw my launch character with no previous Glads at Gladiator with a mount, you'd freak our and lose your shit and accuse me of buying a carry?

Lulz.

Thats some great logic you got going on there.

Also, there's virtually no way to Blizz to prove it was done for real money. People are communicating the details via Discord or other chat services, theyll cover it with an in-game-gold transfer (which is 100% OK by Blizz) and no one will ever know.

The only people they are going to catch are the people so monumentally stupid as to have worked out the entire plan in Blizzard's chat where its all recorded.

Now, since im sure this is all just you trolling... well played. You got over 10 pages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Because of the forum post I decided to jump into some arena with the intention of last xpac being easy and this one being hard

Now I want to set the stage for you:

I'm old, really shit at the game because I'm old, and tbh.. I had no freaken idea what I was getting myself into - these games last like 30 seconds before someone gets bursted down instantly...

I was able to get 1800 without any issues

I just think OP needs to change up his comp, I know 1800 isn't shit compared to all of you RANK JUAN GLADS.. but I got 1800 without even attempting to learn the game

Yeah, call me a dick, but when I see something fishy, I report it. I am old-fashined, I value people's hard work, not the ones purchasing boosts to 2400+ and be gladiator within few days and also have the mount. So those 2 people did piloted boosts from a third party website and now they are gone. GM contacted me after he saw my ticket and bans, and he thanked me and also told me he did take action for the two accounts. GG bois
    First of all, no you didnt. You got angry about it and made a thread about how you wish it went. But it didnt. Stop lying on the internett and seek help. Jesus crist

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Disagreement with what you are saying is not the same as being unable to read.
    True. But when you respond to entirely different points than the ones that I made, it does suggest that you might be bad at reading comprehension.

No matter what I write, your interpretation of it will basically be whatever you want it to be. You say that you disagree with what I'm saying, but my point is that you obviously have no idea what my point is because your reading comprehension is bad and it shows. I mean that's fine and all, but it's a total waste of time trying to engage with you.

I made an account just to reply to this cringe lord. Wow... you have to be one of the biggest losers I've ever seen. "Guy never got glad.. impossible he could get it now." Wtf? Envious and miserable. Get a life, man. For real

Classic, I got caught in my own stupidity ergo I was trolling. Also Reported for admitting to trolling? If you're going to do it, at least be better about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by R3aL View Post
    I made an account just to reply to this cringe lord. Wow... you have to be one of the biggest losers I've ever seen. "Guy never got glad.. impossible he could get it now." Wtf? Envious and miserable. Get a life, man. For real
    Sadly he admitted he was trolling so - have to give it to him right lmao

Welcome to MMO-C.com btw

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Sadly he admitted he was trolling so - have to give it to him right lmao

Welcome to MMO-C.com btw
    I highly doubt he trolled. I think he found himself in a dumb situation and decided to back out making the thread believe he trolled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    That aint how it works bro
    you cant be an absolute idiot, get made fun of for 200 posts then go "lol i was trolling, you lot fell for it!"
    no, you were an idiot and 200 posts of people making fun of you happened, then you tried to backtrack to hold what little spec of "pride" you have between your legs.
    It's like a less funny version of Kurata or whoever it was a few years back on here who was militantly posting communist stuff for a year or two and then pops up one day going "It was a social experiment hurrrrr"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

15+ Year Old Account
    True. But when you respond to entirely different points than the ones that I made, it does suggest that you might be bad at reading comprehension.
    I have responded to what you posted and not entirely different things. Just because you don't like where your own posts lead doesn't mean I'm not responding to them. But I thought you were done? Weird that you waste time engaging with me yet keep saying things like you won't or that you are done. You've described the OP as trolling by your own words but refuse to accept it simply because it came from me rather then yourself. Weird right?

It means that the OP knows that the post is dumb and they're posting it in bad faith to get a rise out of people
    The OP clearly knows some of the stuff they posted is dumb and doing it to intentionally get a rise out of people even if it was just the one post where they stated they are trolling. Isn't it weird how you've turned to insults several times instead of actually disputing what I've said? Weird right? The problem is not that I don't know what your own point is. The problem is you don't know what your point is since you proved the OP was trolling in at least 1 post yet still trying to argue it.

But hey I guess I can expect some of your gem of insults like month old sheets right?

Pvp is different every expansion even some patches.. ofc they can faceroll to glad at the start of the expansion/season when nothing is balanced. this guy lmao

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh man a good old fashioned "someone did something i couldn't so they must be cheating"

definitely been a while since we've had one of these

Almost unheard of, sorry. Getting Glad is hard to get, especially at the start of the season, WHEN experienced GLADs are fighitning for it.

I just think you buy boosts in general and now you just being illogical.
    My GM got glad a few days ago taking advantage of the brokenly strong ret/ww comp.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    My GM got glad a few days ago taking advantage of the brokenly strong ret/ww comp.
    Yes now that the glad mounts are account wide we will see a lot of people do this. 2v2 is always broken.

GM contacted me after he saw my ticket
    This never happened. No evidence you could provide would be valuable to a GM, and no GM is going to tell you they took action against a specific account that isn't yours.