Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That sounds more like you just not enjoying the game.
    Sounds more like I'm not enjoying what I just mentioned I'm not enjoying, thanks for the analysis though.

I believe this is the expansion feature or content that best describes Shadowlands. Ember Court.

Haven't upgraded anything other than the mission table, and I intend to keep not doing that in order to contribute my part of the data showing Blizzard that absolutely no further effort should be spent on those features, nor should any power ever be tied to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I'm done doing the court until we can fly, that will at least make the prep more tolerable.
    completing it to a certain level will be tied behind flying, just watch LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    All of the covenant specific mini games offer cosmetics and mounts only. Nothing that directly impacts your character. Could be worse, could be Night Fae planting and walking away for 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post
    I did the first couple opf steps, sent in Pelagos to get beaten up by someone (and learn the lesson of humilty), then was like.... ohhhh boy, the pets are locked behind this. Like Brawler's Guild but WORSE. I'll get back into it, I think I've almost got all the mats to make the Boots of Whatever they ask you to do first.
    Yeah, I was in the same boat as you with that thinking but I had wanted to open it at least so I could start collecting medallions and get whatever mats passively. Then I was around 30 or so medallions that I had gotten passively and found that vendor. Makes life so much easier and you get about 20 or so of each mat so you get plenty for awhile.

After that I found the following guide on the bosses:

I just followed the equipment / soulbind and read the description and one shot all but one because I made a couple of mistakes. If you have free time and get extra medallions (to reduce farming) I'd suggest it. All 6 of those in the Courage tier drop blueprints to keep advancing. The Loyalty tier you can only do Kalisthene / Echthra / Alderyn & Myn'in / Nuuminuuru as the rest require you to have Tier 2 to get the remaining 3 and defeat them on Courage.

Once you do the Loyalty stage you can make it so you can craft medallions which is a waste imo; but if you are swimming in mats and no medallions it works. I just don't see that happening for awhile since I'll probably max teleporter / conductor first. The Alderyn & Myn'ir is the one you'll probably want to do since it gives your Steward the ability to use a mailbox every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    If anything, I'd say the RSVP quests are the worst part.

Like, who made this and thought it was a good repeatable quest?
    That stuff is atrocious, I finally decided to quit doing it earlier this week due to that. Also, the transmog set reward is the ugliest variation, at least for plate users.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    If anything, I'd say the RSVP quests are the worst part.

Like, who made this and thought it was a good repeatable quest?
    After doing the RSVP quest for the bear in ardenweald im never inviting that fucker to my parties ever again

Ember Court was the reason for me choosing Necrolord on my DK. Without that it would have been a coin toss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I didn't buy Ember Court. Could've used my anima differently.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Haven't done it, don't plan to, didn't even build it on the sanctum. Same with Path of Ascension, Conservatory and Abomination Factory (this one i made the mistake of building, already regret the wasted anima and souls).

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Joke's on you, you never had to do it in the first place!

The worst thing is that armor reskin from it is the best for Holy priest. But I despise the court so much I will probably never do it again. Too much boring grind for nothing basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    After doing the RSVP quest for the bear in ardenweald im never inviting that fucker to my parties ever again
    Just check the vendors every so often until the first part is available for a cheap material and buy multiples. The don't stack so if you for some reason are lacking space it can be annoying but they are also not unique so you can get many weeks worth of berries.
    Speciation Is Gradual