10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You need to be looking at the claims they make in court.
    I would add "or otherwise under oath" but other than that, this, one hundred times this.

Anyone can say stuff online which isn't true. Hell, I've done it. I've intentionally misquoted people so often I got infracted. But if there was an actual issue that actually affected the election, I want to know about it. So far, we have Some Random Dude on YouTube and Trump's objective falsehoods on Twitter. Georgia went looking for issues three times and didn't find anything significant.

Honestly, hacked registration checkers sounds like a significant problem to me. I look forward to the court case or legislative hearing in which that evidence is submitted under oath. Until then, my "XXX didn't say it but should have" intentional misquotes are just as accurate as the wind coming out of whatever hole they're blowing it from.

2 House Republicans tell me they expect as of now that at least 140 Republican Members of the House will on Jan 6 object to and vote against the Electoral College results showing President-elect Biden won
    https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...703411205?s=19

So out of 190 or around 70% possibly going to claim the EC is not valid. Thus undermining our democracy more than Putin or any other could have dreamed.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post

So out of 190 or around 70% possibly going to claim the EC is not valid. Thus undermining our democracy more than Putin or any other could have dreamed.
    You know what pisses me off about this ... Imagine all the GOOD you could do, with all these congress critters following you with such blind devotion. And then imagine deciding to use that power to just shit all over your own country.

Democrats should call their bluff and move to dismantle the EC.

Imagine living in the timeline where a sentiment like "our country is lost" isn't a borderline reasonable thing to say. Must be paradise.

People just believe this horseshit now. And it's something we're going to have to seriously deal with going forward. The hell are we supposed to do? Hope they pull their heads out of their collective asses once their cult leader is out of office?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Imagine living in the timeline where a sentiment like "our country is lost" isn't a borderline reasonable thing to say. Must be paradise.

People just believe this horseshit now. And it's something we're going to have to seriously deal with going forward. The hell are we supposed to do? Hope they pull their heads out of their collective asses once their cult leader is out of office?
    I've been seeing quite a bit about that "live Dominion hack" over the past few days in conservative circles but haven't looked into it...is it as obviously bullshit as it kinda looks on its face? I'm not sure I want to go down that rabbit hole.

So remind me again, what happens in the event that Congress does succeed (however unlikely that is) in refusing to certify Joe Biden as the President?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    So remind me again, what happens in the event that Congress does succeed (however unlikely that is) in refusing to certify Joe Biden as the President?
    President Pelosi.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    President Pelosi.
    Seems like someone should remind the republicans of that then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like someone should remind the republicans of that then.
    What I'd really want to see if it gets to that point, though, is for Pelosi to refuse to seat the congress people that are doing this as an attempt to overthrow the Constitution, allowed by the 14th Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Democrats should call their bluff and move to dismantle the EC.
    I think pelosi should seriously consider not seating them. If they won't accept the results of the elections than clearly they do not think they should be in congress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    I think pelosi should seriously consider not seating them. If they won't accept the results of the elections than clearly they do not think they should be in congress.
    Moreso, I think these idiots need to be taught that their flippant disregard for the democratic process in the name of trying to win partisan points will have consequences.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've been answered. Basically, if the House and Senate have irreconsilable differences -- for example, if Pelosi does not hold a vote at all and therefore cannot agree with the Senate -- the standard rules of succession kick in. Everyone knows this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Moreso, I think these idiots need to be taught that their flippant disregard for the democratic process in the name of trying to win partisan points will have consequences.
    14th Amendment, Section 3 violation: insurrection or rebellion against the Constitution. Permanently barred from serving as a representative in either House (well, can be removed with a 2/3majority vote in both Houses). Go have new special elections.

Isn't even political, since the chance it'll flip any seat is basically nil. Just personal penalty for those individuals for arseing around like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    14th Amendment, Section 3 violation: insurrection or rebellion against the Constitution. Permanently barred from serving as a representative in either House (well, can be removed with a 2/3majority vote in both Houses). Go have new special elections.

Isn't even political, since the chance it'll flip any seat is basically nil. Just personal penalty for those individuals for arseing around like this.
    Unfortunately I can see such accusations getting too dragged down into what exactly "insurrection" or "rebellion" constitutes and pinning the actual mens rea for such an act on them; they would just say "we were defending the constitution from illegitimate president Biden!"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

I have said for years that insurrection and rebellion have been coming. I have been banned several times for this. You should be careful when discussing these matters. People even mock me for mentioning it.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I have said for years that insurrection and rebellion have been coming. I have been banned several times for this. You should be careful when discussing these matters. People even mock me for mentioning it.
    Except you said it would come from gun-toting rednecks and hillbilly mountain men courting the sympathies of the US military to overthrow the democrats should they ever retain power, and that to avoid violence the best course of action would be to basically disband the democratic party and give in to any and all right-wing demands, no matter how authoritarian or neo-nazi friendly.

There's a difference, here.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

That's because you keep shilling for Nazis, saying that if people don't support Nazis, then they deserve to have civil war.

You also said that Russia and China would be helping the conservatives to kill their fellow countrymen, and you celebrated this fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pence fights the lawsuit in which he is named, asking the judge to throw it out.

A suit to establish that the Vice President has discretion over the count, filed against the Vice President, is a walking legal contradiction
    -- actual quote from an actual legal document

It makes sense Pence would wait until New Year's Eve for his balls to drop.

Oh, and the DoJ is representing Pence. So, which will Trump attack first, Pence or Barr?
    Last edited by Breccia; 2021-01-01 at 04:35 AM.