Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    if scum were going to out thanos, they'd of done it by now. but they've been busy killing town every night. they definitely figured out who thanos is tho because we havent gone a night without two kills.
    So they're working with him or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Ty, for some reason I thought it was made a lot earlier than it was.

Hmm...its hard to say. Like it could be Thanos is almost an SK with what that sounds like? But I assume scum cant kill him, or why would they find out his identity on using a kill on him? So maybe its meant to be like a uh...double edged thing for scum? They can find out who Thanos is but obviously to out him they need to out themselves?
    Yeah I'm not sure. Granted when I read Clawsout comment, I misinteriptted it, you just revealed the track and I tried to steal from him, so it looked like a weird comment. I know Bage revealed that there was still 3 scum left, but I was wondering if it considered Thanos scum or 3rd party. Like obviously he's scum (surely) but I guess I did a dumb dumb.

So yeah, Thanos probably has to be lynched today regardless I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure. Granted when I read Clawsout comment, I misinteriptted it, you just revealed the track and I tried to steal from him, so it looked like a weird comment. I know Bage revealed that there was still 3 scum left, but I was wondering if it considered Thanos scum or 3rd party. Like obviously he's scum (surely) but I guess I did a dumb dumb.

So yeah, Thanos probably has to be lynched today regardless I guess.
    Agreed.

And Im just saying I watched Graeham, I only saw clawsout visit him.

its worth noting that there is another stone that makes people unwatchable (Graeham told us about that one too actually, just saw it when browsing his posts) so either we're going to say an invisible scum killed him or as occams razor suggests it was clawsout.

Go look at the vote trains on town aligned its either blood or Lora starting them except the clarinet suicide they were both on Val during dutpi they know what they are doin

10+ Year Old Account
    So this one is maybe unexpected, but I managed to get the tracking stone and I saw clawsout visit Graeham last night.

- - - Updated - - -

Watching stone even*
    You said tracking stone, but you're describing being a watcher.

Nvm I saw your EDIT LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    You said tracking stone, but you're describing being a watcher.
    Yeah I said tracking first, I actually misread the stone when I got it, mod had to correct me on what it did

Isn't there a stone that masks your night moves?

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Go look at the vote trains on town aligned its either blood or Lora starting them except the clarinet suicide they were both on Val during dutpi they know what they are doin
    So I had a look, yes BF started the first two trains (Clarinet and Robo) but the Clarinet one he was the other train, so obviously he had to vote for someone? On top of that if you look at this:

End of Day 1 vote tally:

Clarinet(8): Bloodfox (#388), CerealLord (#391), Foxxi (#394), Graeham (#396), Clawsout (#397)
    The first 3 to vote Clarinet after BF are all confirmed dead town, and then we have you.

I went to the Robo lynch. The first vote occurs 400 posts before the end of the day...I aint reading all 400. In this case the other leading train was dupti, who was a survivor in the end. Are you telling me BF derailed a lynch on a non-scum just to lynch a random-VT? On top of that dupti claimed to have been attacked night one and survived the kill, so scum surely had an idea right? (Val claimed to have killing stone and not used it n1.) But again for comparison

End of Day 2 vote tally:

Robo (10): Bloodfox (#982), Graeham (#1060), Clawsout (#1061), Cereal (#1062), Val (#1230)
    Again aside from BF the only other non-confirmed townie in this early part of the train is you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So, I chose to steal from Dupti on N1 since he ended the day with a vote on me. I got lucky and stole the reality stone from him. Sadly it was stolen from me during the latest night phase.

I chose to have Virothe - chosen at random - target Dupti. Why? Because Dupti omitted an important piece of information. The reality stone has two potential powers. It can redirect a target's night action to another target as Dupti admitted. Yet the holder can also choose to use the stone to make the following night action undetectable.

I was tempted to bring this up during the previous day phase and even subtly probed Dupti to see if there was anything else about the stone that he could remember. Could he be genuinely forgetful? Maybe, though it's a pretty major thing to overlook/forget given that it will make things pretty bad for town. I'm choosing to highlight it because if there's a tracker role/stone then it's something that needs to be known.
    Yes Clawsout, the reality stone can apparently hide someone.

But he still started it and my d1 votes whatever I can admit I was a sheep for that train I went on robo as I didn't want another no lynch

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose scum probably has that stone already then

- - - Updated - - -

Thanos can use all stones at once

- - - Updated - - -

I've had no stones at all this game really upsetting but I'm still doing my best

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    My count. Note: I am not mod. I am pretty sure I kept this up to date.

Val (2): Lora (#1829), Bloodfox (#1840),
    Graeham (3): Virothe (#1765), Bageloaf (#1821), Marack (#1902)
    Dupti (4): Graeham (#1837), Cereal (#1893), Val (#1936), Bwonsamdi (#2001),
    Also with Lora's train on Val. Like looking at the 3 trains (we'll ignore your vote on Bage here) two are confirmed town and one our BPV 3rd party. I dont see why scum would be off forming their own train on another townie when both the other trains are just as beneficial to them? Im sorry claws but Im not buying your argument here.

- - - Updated - - -

End of Day 4 vote tally:

Dupti (7): Graeham (#1837), Cereal (#1893), Val (#1936), Bwon (#2001), Xanjori (#2134), Virothe (#2136), Marack (#2145)

Val (2): Lora (#1829), Bloodfox (#1840)
    Graeham (1): Bageloaf (#1821)
    Lora (1): Clawsout (#2133)
    Ok Imma actually go back to your vote here, you went from one train that didnt exist (Bagel) to another one that didnt exist? Trying to avoid your name turning up on lynches of town members?

Dupti was neutral and not a threat

- - - Updated - - -

I voted Lora cuz the crazy talk infuriated it

- - - Updated - - -

How do you explain the bloodfox Lora stone ?

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was doctor stone

- - - Updated - - -

Val made such a good point about if he was scum he would just get a teammate to lie well val flipped town and we still have nothing on the doc stone loras been stone hungry whole game

- - - Updated - - -

I'm telling you im town id even claim but idk how that helps

How do you explain the bloodfox Lora stone ?

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was doctor stone
    Can you expand? I dunno what it is you want explained or looked at here

I need to get some sleep its 230am can we continue this tomorrow?

- - - Updated - - -

I think Lora lied about taking bloodfoxes stone and its a rue to throw us off

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to get some sleep its 230am can we continue this tomorrow?

- - - Updated - - -

I think Lora lied about taking bloodfoxes stone and its a rue to throw us off
    how would i know exactly what the stone does then? lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

scum are trying hard to get me lynched lol

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

how would i know exactly what the stone does then? lmfao
    Your team mates and he told you and if that doesn't fancy you then he came forward earlier about using doc on I think it was dupti and then every1 knew but hey im sure your QT is lit with ideas

10+ Year Old Account
    So they're working with him or what?
    they gotta be.

- - - Updated - - -

Your team mates and he told you and if that doesn't fancy you then he came forward earlier about using doc on I think it was dupti and then every1 knew but hey im sure your QT is lit with ideas
    right. so when blood fox confirmed the stone was the doctor stone after i told everyone what it was, you just gonna ignore that or?

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Lora claimed thanos a few times to throw us off blood foxes scent too

- - - Updated - - -

they gotta be.

- - - Updated - - -

right. so when blood fox confirmed the stone was the doctor stone after i told everyone what it was, you just gonna ignore that or?
    He confirmed your info so you look more town? Oh what a nice team mate like I said great set up bois

- - - Updated - - -

I'm goin to bed ill be back in 8ish hrs

10+ Year Old Account
    Lora claimed thanos a few times to throw us off blood foxes scent too

- - - Updated - - -

He confirmed your info so you look more town? Oh what a nice team mate like I said great set up bois

- - - Updated - - -

I'm goin to bed ill be back in 8ish hrs
    your logic is bad and you should feel bad. imagine blood fox and me working together on the same team lul. also if i was thanos, i wouldnt of had the stone stolen from me, because thanos. like use your brain pls.

So this one is maybe unexpected, but I managed to get the tracking stone and I saw clawsout visit Graeham last night.

- - - Updated - - -

Watching stone even*
    Lol so it was you,

I guess you grabbed it fromme after I tracked virothe on you So rude.

Also I love how when pressured with a watch cow goes “ but blood fox started the early trains”

Like yeah hold the day 1 train against me and the suicide? Scrambling thanos be scrambling

- - - Updated - - -

your logic is bad and you should feel bad. imagine blood fox and me working together on the same team lul. also if i was thanos, i wouldnt of had the stone stolen from me, because thanos. like use your brain pls.
    ^
    If it ever wasn’t obvious if me and Lora were out on the same scum team we would somehow have a schism. Or what is most likely we both claim cop with guilty on each other.

Meh claw got tracked to a kill and has been terrible at defending it so he has to try to make up shit that ain’t there, pretty sure if me and Lora were on the same team we woulda tried to oust the other for town credit in day ine also

Vote: claws