Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel_Sceptic View Post
    You still try to ignore the conclusion that even WoW's creators had, that the azerite traits system was brooken for in 8.0 and 8.1.

I've played the first two months, then 1 month on 1 off, still hopeing that BFA's problems will be resolved. after march, I've stopped playing until december 2019, when nostalgy made me reactivate it and I've started playing again.

As I said multiple times. I'm a PvP only player since MoP. So while I've done Visions 5mask for gear (love the solo challange, and would have done it without gear also).

In my entire BFA experience, I've been forced in doing M+ and raiding due to:
    1. lack of pvp vendors and pvp gearing system
    2. azerite farming due to azerite traits not unlocked
    3. essences
    4. assaults for corruption etc.
    They just made it simpler as time goes on. The only problem of azerite was that at 8.0, drop was random from chest. No vendor.
    So again, you played just one month, so we have nothing to talk about. I played entirety of BfA and basically only first patch was wonky.

Still faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from extreme issues of SL at launch. Which people predicted long time ago. M+ dead, content unrewarding, loot drops more rng than has ever been without any way to counter it. No new content aside from torghast which didn't turn out to be saving grace. EXTREME timegating.

I honestly prefered islands to the current torghast.

I will probably skip this patch entirely.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Firstly, Happy New Year to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    They just made it simpler as time goes on. The only problem of azerite was that at 8.0, drop was random from chest. No vendor.
    So again, you played just one month, so we have nothing to talk about. I played entirety of BfA and basically only first patch was wonky.

Still faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from extreme issues of SL at launch. Which people predicted long time ago. M+ dead, content unrewarding, loot drops more rng than has ever been without any way to counter it. No new content aside from torghast which didn't turn out to be saving grace. EXTREME timegating.

I honestly prefered islands to the current torghast.

Secondly:

See, you bending reality to match your agenda. So if I would have just played the 1st month or the 1st two monts, it was not ok to consider BFA a fait at that moment, BUT you sir, can surely consider Shadowlands a failure in just 5 weeks since launch, since there is not raining gear ? Now that's the way the cookie crumbles ... or that's pure hypocrisy.

But you can argue whoever you want, but I may sugest you argue the director Ion himself, since he said till patch 8.2 azirete gear was fked up, he had that conclusion and he aknowledge it in front of the public eye. Stop bending reality and stop dodging the truth.

And aactually my dude, you really can't understand what does it mean to have a game as part of your life. I have played BFA more then you think, I've forced myself to like it, but, just as the subscription shows, there were times when I've just said "fk it, they didn't fixed it still, gonna try next month and so on".

That is the difference between someone with almost 600days of /played that know the game is not a game per se, it is part of his daily life. That even when the game dissapoints, I don't sh17 on it, I don't lose faith, and it seems it payed off really well with Shadowlands, at least for the moment.

Aug 3, 2018 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Sep 2, 2018 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Oct 31, 2018 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Dec 16, 2018 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Jan 15, 2019 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Mar 18, 2019 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Apr 18, 2019 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Aug 26, 2019 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Sep 28, 2019 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Dec 13, 2019 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Jan 14, 2020 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Feb 13, 2020 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Mar 11, 2020 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Apr 13, 2020 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    May 12, 2020 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Jun 12, 2020 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Sep 22, 2020 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Oct 14, 2020 World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Heroic Edition €54.99 Complete
    Oct 21, 2020 World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Epic Upgrade €20.00 Complete
    Nov 18, 2020 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete
    Dec 9, 2020 World of Warcraft® Game Time - 30 Days €12.99 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Says the guy that cleared Heroic Raid and has 6 pieces of loot from it and is ilvl 207 Jesus... Lord Allmighty.
    Last edited by Kel_Sceptic; 2020-12-31 at 11:32 PM.

Is the honeymoon phase over yet? Let's see what people think then.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Is the honeymoon phase over yet? Let's see what people think then.
    I said it before, I feel pitty for those that think honeymoon is milk and honey, since they suggest that after that, their marriage is hell

Quote Originally Posted by Kel_Sceptic View Post
    I said it before, I feel pitty for those that think honeymoon is milk and honey, since they suggest that after that, their marriage is hell
    Shut the fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by brinkber245 View Post
    Shut the fuck up
    That escalated quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    That escalated quickly.
    There are times when I'm trying to expose points, pros or negs from the game, to make a player have a better understanding of what the game looks like now.

But, no. i'm not falling into the trolling: "lets try to educate internet people, since their parents didn't", no no

Quote Originally Posted by brinkber245 View Post
    Shut the fuck up
    BTW: cool arguments bro, I give up, you are right. Wish I can debate like that. Seems so less stress on the brain
    Last edited by Kel_Sceptic; 2021-01-01 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Curious, for me if there’s a failed leveling zone, is indeed Ardenweald by far.

I don’t think I’ll ever pick that covenant with an alt given how I hate the zone.
    If the ysera questline did not trigger any emotional response in you, then yes, I can imagine the whole zone feeling boring or uninteresting.
    I can assure you however, that the general feedback for that zone and questline is usually very positive, because many players actual had an emotional response to that questline.
    I rent a lot about WoW and basically everything, but analyzing this objectively, the drama was perfectly built and executed.
    The only thing that would have topped that would have been the Winter Queen failing at the end, letting us players lose, and instead of finishing Yseras Rebirth, the grove continues to sing so that at least she perishes without her nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by topitopi View Post
    Let's assume you are serious, happy you enjoy it so much. So far not even close to cracking my top 3, the new end-game is just too time-gate heavy and boringly repetitive for my taste
    It is perfectly safe to assume I am serious... because I am. I'm sorry you are not enjoying it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    After replaying wotlk, i'll tell you its all cognitive dissonance. wotlk was not as good as your memory allows you to believe. Shadowlands is the best thing ever put in this game. No contest.
    With fun being subjective, I can assuredly guarantee that Wrath and TBC were my two faves as every new alt I've leveled has gone through one or the other. I enjoyed Cata, but have not chosen to level through it. WoD and Legion were just a no for leveling alts. But again, it's all subjective, so leveling 5 alts through Wrath and 3 more through TBC was my own choice, and I enjoyed every bit of it.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Fantastic expansion, over a month in and i'm still absolutely loving it. This will make my top 3, it might even knock TBC down a peg in my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    If the ysera questline did not trigger any emotional response in you, then yes, I can imagine the whole zone feeling boring or uninteresting.
    I can assure you however, that the general feedback for that zone and questline is usually very positive, because many players actual had an emotional response to that questline.
    I rent a lot about WoW and basically everything, but analyzing this objectively, the drama was perfectly built and executed.
    The only thing that would have topped that would have been the Winter Queen failing at the end, letting us players lose, and instead of finishing Yseras Rebirth, the grove continues to sing so that at least she perishes without her nightmares.
    No. It’s ally related so it does not trigger anything inside me, sorry.

All I remember about Ysera is me killing her while questing in Legion, but again it was just a named elite like any other.

I’m not interested in “Druidic” zones/themes, so for me Ardenweald, despite its good looking, is the worst zone by far.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    No. It’s ally related so it does not trigger anything inside me, sorry.

All I remember about Ysera is me killing her while questing in Legion, but again it was just a named elite like any other.

I’m not interested in “Druidic” zones/themes, so for me Ardenweald, despite its good looking, is the worst zone by far.
    Ysera had the same connection to horde druids that she had to alliance druids. Well, until horde druids decided to plague the land, murder innocents and burn a world tree.
    But she does not know that yet during the questline

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    are you a genuine player or someone from the blizzard commercial team in disguise?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but so far, this expansion is on par to be my new favorite. It has already knocked TBC out of 2nd place and is heavily breathing down the neck of WotLK for first. I came into this game Jan 19, 2006, and after Cataclysm, have just not been impressed with the DLCs that followed. Granted, that is just my personal, subjective opinion. I am speaking for no one but myself, nor am I claiming my opinion to be imperical data on the state of the other DLCs.

Is anyone else either seeing Shadowlands move into their number one spot, or at least rapidly climbing the ranks? I know we still have a ways to go in this expac, but if 9.1 and 9.2 are anything like the launch, I have no doubt this expac will apologize for the last 4 in my book and become the new number one on my list.
    are you really a player or someone from blizzard's commercial team in disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaine View Post
    are you really a player or someone from blizzard's commercial team in disguise?
    Shìfthappens is my current main. I am a very casual player who does not work for Blizz and tend to laugh at people who think some conspiracy must be afoot if someone is actually enjoying themselves. Torghast has been very enjoyable, and I am slow rolling my mission table with my Covenant in Bastion. Are you really a player, or are you someone who just spends time accusing others on a fansite?
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Now that I have seen all the zones and finally reached 60, I would have to say Ardenweald is my favorite with Bastion second, Revendreth third, and Maldraxxus far in the rear. The Night Fae will definitely be my covenant of choice. At this point in the xpac, I would have to say that I enjoyed BfA more. We'll see if that changes as more unfolds.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Im still not seeing it. I dont think its bad but nothing is all that exciting and the maw is still awful. If they want to make a 5th max level zone they need to make it as good as suramar. 7.0 was *chefs kiss*

I don't see the "climbing" in popularity, only the climbing in torghast.

I enjoy it more than BFA, but not as much as legion. By this point I had 2 or 3 max level characters in legion. I can't be bothered to get past 52 on my alts for some reason.

They just need to stop being bullshit content like Torghast and make the open world more annoying to do - Like shitty treasures thats only more annoying. Also stop having RNG and gating on everything. For now SL is OK, but I dont think it will come close to TBC, wotlk or maybe even legion.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    and it will rapidly fall, if they dont add real content