Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Anyone remember when multiboxing was the problem? Yikes lmao
    To some it still is.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

I would rather see them deal with the boosting market and remove it completely. It totally ruins the social aspect of the game as people dont need to be in guilds to achieve things anymore. And it pollutes the premade group finder and the chat channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post
    I would rather see them deal with the boosting market and remove it completely. It totally ruins the social aspect of the game as people dont need to be in guilds to achieve things anymore. And it pollutes the premade group finder and the chat channels.
    Posting boosting ads in group finder is a bannable offense afaik.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Holy shit...
    I know that many people blindlessly hate him so much...
    .. but i would never expect to see response from person that would rather see random streamer to 'be rid off' (that does not sound good if you ask me) that has literally 0 impact in his game than bots destorying economy...

... and what BOOSTING has to do with BOTTING??
    Yeah. Getting rid of was a poor choice of words.
    I just don't like him and don't have a problem with botters tbh. They give me cheap herbs. So meh^^

I don't bindlessly hate him. I hate his weird fake persona he puts on. His constantly outraged fans. People taking his word for gospel.

Sure undearneath all of that maybe a decent human being. Nothing personla here. He lets poeple take his content and make money off of it on youtube.

BUT: I don't really like streamers in general. He is just the worst of the bunch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It's taking the best result of a bad situation and using that result to justify the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Local man in dire need of investing in a mirror.
    Well i don't put myself on a pedestal. Also... you don't know me^^

At least they tried going after those 2-5 small fish multiboxers that were plaguing the land. LOL

Since those changes I've seen way more of these massive bot groups, so this doesn't surprise me very much.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    You find his teeth weird, but don't find a literal exposed skull weird? Define "weird" then.
    Bob salami is supposed to look 'dead' and even disgusting so I find it normal. I don't think elves are supposed to be purple so that isn't normal to me

OT: If I see a whole 'train' of Druids all in one Guild (who are obviously botting), would it be worth it to report them? Because it's likely that they're all run by the same person/people
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2021-01-02 at 07:56 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hablion View Post
    One of the biggest Streamers on Twitch actually
    Wouldn't say he's 'one of the biggest' going by the twitch tracker website. His most noteworthy is 40th on most subbed, a number of which shrinks significantly after 20. All his other numbers are pretty fucking low compared to actual 'big' streamers.

I'm curious what the ratio is like, between people who watch him because they find him good, and those who watch purely to make fun of him. Even his rage moments are usually horribly cringe, like the clip where he smashes his face against his desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Bob salami is supposed to look 'dead' and even disgusting so I find it normal. I don't think elves are supposed to be purple so that isn't normal to me

OT: If I see a whole 'train' of Druids all in one Guild (who are obviously botting), would it be worth it to report them? Because it's likely that they're all run by the same person/people
    We were talking about Asmongold, remember? A real human? Elves are not actually real, so I don't know why you brought them up out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    OYU need more than eyes or a brain to prove botting. You actually have to prove the actions are actually automated. You cannot prove that in any way simply by looking at it. By your absurd logic, someone is automatically guilty of a crime simply because you accused them of it because you "have two eyes". BY your absurd logic, anyone who is mindless grinding nodes without automation would get banned simply because they look like one. IT's a good thing you are not running the game because I know you absolutely would end up banning all kinds of innocent people. I hope you never have to serve on a jury because innocent people have no shot with you on one.
    Nobody needs to prove anything.
    This isn't a court room. Blizz has the right to ban you for literally anything. This is their private property.

Did you watch the video at all or are you speaking with complete disregard to the actual situation?

Blizzard could literally blanket perm-ban every single balance druid doing their 'perfectly executed pathing with multiple characters' and nobody would care.

If you happen to be a droid and somehow can pull off perfect pathing in straight lines for an extended amount of time you can then manually contest the ban on the available Blizzard support channel.
    There Blizz will look more deeply into your situation and then un-ban you.
    1) Actual bots will not ask for this and even if they did they'd be caught.
    2) The false-positives in this situation would be so astronomically low (unless more than half of every dozen druids are droids irl) that it wouldn't matter and Blizz could easily deal with that many ban appeals.

Now go and watch the video. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Wouldn't say he's 'one of the biggest' going by the twitch tracker website. His most noteworthy is 40th on most subbed, a number of which shrinks significantly after 20. All his other numbers are pretty fucking low compared to actual 'big' streamers.

I'm curious what the ratio is like, between people who watch him because they find him good, and those who watch purely to make fun of him. Even his rage moments are usually horribly cringe, like the clip where he smashes his face against his desk.
    His job is entertaining and make people watch him. Obviously very successful. Why does it matter to you how he does it?

To the people saying there is no easy fix to it... Really?
    You can literally just hire a few game masters and hunt these bots down, the spots are well known and shared in botting communities that are easy to infiltrate.

Blizzard isn't reacting to it because they don't have a reason to, the bots create raw gold to inflate the economy, making the average player more likely to buy a token to buy some boes or even raid materials.

Whether you like Asmongold or not at least when he brings up something he gets attention, and this may force Blizzard to do something about it instead of their usual silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokuna View Post
    To the people saying there is no easy fix to it... Really?
    You can literally just hire a few game masters and hunt these bots down, the spots are well known and shared in botting communities that are easy to infiltrate.

Blizzard isn't reacting to it because they don't have a reason to, the bots create raw gold to inflate the economy, making the average player more likely to buy a token to buy some boes or even raid materials.

Whether you like Asmongold or not at least when he brings up something he gets attention, and this may force Blizzard to do something about it instead of their usual silence.
    Blizzard banning thousands of bots each month surely isn't enough action for you, I guess. Browse the bot communities you brought up and you will see the tears.

Shouldn't you find that attractive? I mean, you have a crush on a [fictional] guy whose face is literally a skull lol.
    Congrats Varodoc, you fail yet again at being unable to seperate reality from fiction.

- - - Updated - - -

We were talking about Asmongold, remember? A real human? Elves are not actually real, so I don't know why you brought them up out of nowhere.
    No, you were talking about Bob Salami and how he should be viewed as something abnormal as if that's anything related to Zack's wack ass teeth?

Can you learn to stay on topic?

Also, you seem to have it out for Bwonsamdi (the MMO-C user). What gives? They may be a fan account of a character, but they never take it to you-levels of obsession. In fact, they appear wholesome at most times and don't really devolve into long rants about their favourite character and lore in irrelevant topics, like you.

- - - Updated - - -

It's okay Bwon, Zack's teeth are jank as hell and I too can't stand watching him because of his teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Congrats Varodoc, you fail yet again at being unable to seperate reality from fiction.

- - - Updated - - -

No, you were talking about Bob Salami and how he should be viewed as something abnormal as if that's anything related to Zack's wack ass teeth?

Can you learn to stay on topic?

Also, you seem to have it out for Bwonsamdi (the MMO-C user). What gives? They may be a fan account of a character, but they never take it to you-levels of obsession. In fact, they appear wholesome at most times and don't really devolve into long rants about their favourite character and lore in irrelevant topics, like you.

- - - Updated - - -

It's okay Bwon, Zack's teeth are jank as hell and I too can't stand watching him because of his teeth.
    Let's see a selfie

Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    Let's see a selfie
    I get what you're getting at, but my dentist often compliments me on how nice my teeth are. Over the years they've become not as perfect, but I've never had adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    OYU need more than eyes or a brain to prove botting. You actually have to prove the actions are actually automated. You cannot prove that in any way simply by looking at it. By your absurd logic, someone is automatically guilty of a crime simply because you accused them of it because you "have two eyes". BY your absurd logic, anyone who is mindless grinding nodes without automation would get banned simply because they look like one. IT's a good thing you are not running the game because I know you absolutely would end up banning all kinds of innocent people. I hope you never have to serve on a jury because innocent people have no shot with you on one.
    So 20 characters walking the same line and spamming the same abilities on tab target then not saying anything at all when they get noticed and when someone puts down target dummies? Yeah definitely not a bot 100% clean
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    To some it still is.
    Come on.. to pretend multiboxer isnt retarded.

Obviously some take it to certain levels.. but I think we can all agree that these things have never been good for the game in deneral. Cant deny that, doesnt matter that some have more trouble then others.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post

This crap needs to be handled. The impact of multiboxing will have done a fraction of the damage to the economy that this will do in the long term.
    How come you see that picture and don't think the target audience of that video is completely retarded?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Void elves are just stupid we know better bwonsamdi
    I wondered as well.. I mean who should you report druid 1, 2 or 34? Idk..

So what do ya'll want blizz to do with said bots?
    Ban the the account? They'll make another one.
    Ban the IP? They'll use a VPN or a spoof
    Ban the VPN? ...lol
    Ban the person's card? Pre-paid cards exist.
    Create a better Anti-Cheat detector? The bot makers will just make one that goes around it.
    Ban on report with a human...watching every zone of every server in like 5 continents.

Botting is going to be an issue as long as
    1. Wow is popular enough for botting to be profitible
    2. The demand for bots is high enough to be profitible

most of us (I think) wont bot simply because it's a bannable offense so that alone keeps about 55% of bots out of the game. The rest who don't care well will continue to do so.