Right, but his point is Bagel, that it frustrated him enough to be willing to remove himself. It was an action that wasn’t meant to be a “game play”
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Right, but his point is Bagel, that it frustrated him enough to be willing to remove himself. It was an action that wasn’t meant to be a “game play”
    I get that >_< I know it wasn't a game play but in my mind I saw it as there's no way thanos would want to off himself, even if for rule related stuff

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I think that's the first time I've ever self voted! Like never in a game have I ever wanted to give up or get out before. In general though people that self-vote should be lynched, 100% agree.
    *Points at self*

I will admit that this game really frustrated me too. Think it got even more tense than last time
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    teehee xD wow i had the stone the whole time and was town who could have guessed

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I’m just going to say it, Grae was right about a lot of shit. But was just such an antagonist to everyone that they weren’t really willing to follow him.

My flip out on him had nothing to do with the game and I do apologize for that I really should have taken it to discord or to game thread.

But you all gotta calm your damn tits, this is a game and it’s fine to be a dick in the context of the current game but fucking stop dragging past actions and real life into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    teehee xD wow i had the stone the whole time and was town who could have guessed
    *raises hand*
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I agree that people shouldn’t be trying to compare cards.
    Meta gaming is what it is and you can’t really stop people from doing it, but it more often than not is negative for town to do because it just makes it easier for scum to gain an understanding of how things work and counter them.

Like this game didn’t have enough people to fill out the full movie hero roster so claiming shit like drex or gamora were super open. The scum didn’t even need fake claims given to them. Something to prevent that could have been a list of heroes who died at thanos’s hands before game start but then that only pushes town to meta game more -shrug-

10+ Year Old Account
    *raises hand*
    you only knew because listo told you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I still say a ticking time bomb style game where you’re given a random amount of post quota for a day and if you fail to meet it you explode would be fun and could possibly held dissuade lurking. Have the scum only able to set timers and kill only if no one dies in a given day.

Would be good times!

Could have a bomb squad that can make attempts to diffuse bombs and junk

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I’m just going to say it, Grae was right about a lot of shit. But was just such an antagonist to everyone that they weren’t really willing to follow him.

My flip out on him had nothing to do with the game and I do apologize for that I really should have taken it to discord or to game thread.

But you all gotta calm your damn tits, this is a game and it’s fine to be a dick in the context of the current game but fucking stop dragging past actions and real life into it.
    Thing is Virothe... I was dead so I couldn’t say anything - but I felt like you were overreacting to what Grae said, taking it much more to heart, possibly because it just sucked that you hadn’t been around and coincidentally happened to also be scum. That said I was not amused by the comment I saw in your faction thread about wanting take out the active players so they couldn’t dominate the game thread. Don’t get mad at other players for participating. Lack of participation is what causes games to die. Yes, things got repeated multiple times, but MOST of what got posted was talking about the game - and that is what this is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I still say a ticking time bomb style game where you’re given a random amount of post quota for a day and if you fail to meet it you explode would be fun and could possibly held dissuade lurking. Have the scum only able to set timers and kill only if no one dies in a given day.

Would be good times!

Could have a bomb squad that can make attempts to diffuse bombs and junk
    This would actually be super amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    you only knew because listo told you lol.
    I figured it out before he asked you =p he asked because I suspected it

And yes, Blood... you were under my radar a bit until
    Dupti flipped. I had been operating under the idea that the town would have started with the stones, since the scum were able to coordinate to a degree... and since it seemed you began with a stone, that gave you town cred. You hadn’t been particularly helpful, but that was true of MANY players.

Then Dupti flipped - and I re-assessed my idea that all the stones began in town hands.... at which point I became much more suspicious, and looking back over you came to the hard conclusion of scum.
    excuse you I played flawlessly except for every mistake I made...

Also the watcher stone, when xanjori it was that I kinda shit my pants. I knew it was somthing but didnt have a big enough brain to write down what it was.

- - - Updated - - -

please ignore us kitting thanos with a kill and me forgetting that killing also gives you a stone lol

To be fair though, I really only suspected because I knew Thanos didn’t yet have it, and since no one else had mentioned it.... the logical conclusion was it never left =p

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    please ignore us kitting thanos with a kill and me forgetting that killing also gives you a stone lol
    Who needs extra kills? You were trying to help out town!

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    .....fuck a duck
    You alright there Crackle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    You alright there Crackle?
    Fam. I had a feeling, but i just didn't have the stamina to go back and reread everything + I went to bed shortly after my final comment and the hammer happened before I woke. + I probably would've voted Clawsout anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    .....fuck a duck
    That was the third one, yes