Thread: Night Fae?

Night Fae?

Is it seriously that much of a dps increase that people think every mage is just going to get on their knees and suck their dick and play night fae?

1. I don't give a shart if it is.....

2. ......no one gives a shart if you think so!!

3. Just another reason to not play this shart class.
    I'm a thread killer.

So you made a post telling how little anyone cares. Yet the fact that you made a post with such emotional content shows that you care a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Is it seriously that much of a dps increase that people think every mage is just going to get on their knees and suck their dick and play night fae?

1. I don't give a shart if it is.....

2. ......no one gives a shart if you think so!!

3. Just another reason to not play this shart class.
    You can play whatever you want, but other people have the exact same right not to play with you.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    One of my mages will be Night Fae because the armour set fits her race

Who is getting their dick sucked btw? Isn't there a female leading Ardenweald?
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) giggity
    Error 404 - Signature not found

I thought I'd hate them but they are kind of funny. What is it you dislike?

Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    So you made a post telling how little anyone cares. Yet the fact that you made a post with such emotional content shows that you care a lot.
    Is two minutes of typing what you normally consider emotional?

Narrow view point you've got there....but to each their own.
    I'm a thread killer.

Length of post would show passion, not emotion. A knee jerk reaction can be quite emotional. You managed to get very negative, very angry, and highly combative instantly. Don't get more upset we can read into what YOU wrote. That's on you, and YES MAGES one of the OG PURE DPS classes who have ALWAYS complained about tops dps will bend over backward to get the best option.

Further more, none of the other places really have anything "MAGE" to them, the Night Fae are magical beasts...They sure don't fit Warlocks sure or shadow priests.

For fire Night fae is 50 dps above Kyrian and 148 DPS above Venth and 204 above Necro for ST in bloodmallet Sims For aoe its 30 101 and 130 Sooooo Play whatever. You fudging up something in rotation will completely negate any of these gains. Between best and worse covenant its around 3% for ST and 1.6% for AoE cleave. Granted for huge aoe night fae will come ahead, but who cares about giant trash packs.
    Last edited by doodle90; 2021-01-03 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    For fire Night fae is 50 dps above Kyrian and 148 DPS above Venth and 204 above Necro for ST in bloodmallet Sims For aoe its 30 101 and 130 Sooooo Play whatever. You fudging up something in rotation will completely negate any of these gains. Between best and worse covenant its around 3% for ST and 1.6% for AoE cleave. Granted for huge aoe night fae will come ahead, but who cares about giant trash packs.
    M+? Tenchars

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    Length of post would show passion, not emotion. A knee jerk reaction can be quite emotional. You managed to get very negative, very angry, and highly combative instantly. Don't get more upset we can read into what YOU wrote. That's on you, and YES MAGES one of the OG PURE DPS classes who have ALWAYS complained about tops dps will bend over backward to get the best option.

Further more, none of the other places really have anything "MAGE" to them, the Night Fae are magical beasts...They sure don't fit Warlocks sure or shadow priests.
    Replying to you is like wiping my ass after a shit if that helps put it into perspective for you. It's just occurring because shit happened before it and that's about it.

Further more, all of the places have "mage" to them if you want it to. I'd say Night Fae is the least "Mage" of them all. It fits Warlocks and Shadow priests for sure more than Mages.

Yeah one of the most prominent Fire Mages in all of WoW is Venthyr....
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2021-01-03 at 03:26 PM.
    I'm a thread killer.

Why do you come here to whine ?
    No one cares what you do.

One of my mages will be Night Fae because the armour set fits her race

Who is getting their dick sucked btw? Isn't there a female leading Ardenweald?
    did you just...asume their gender? ⚆ _ ⚆

10+ Year Old Account

Remember that most people on this site are hardcore nerds with probably nothing better to do then whine back to the OP.
    No matter what thread u make, they will give an opposite opinion and you will be called a whiner.

Don't take these people too serious, or else u just feel bad for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Did I? I guess I did My mage is a Draenei female and the Leader in Ardenweald is a Queen. Doesn't leave much room for assumptions..but what do I know in these days and times?
    do any of these FABULOUS QUEEN members look female to you? (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

If it was felt important enough to make the post in the first place then yes.

Emotional has little to do with how long time you spend on an activity and more on what the reaction makes one do.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    do any of these FABULOUS QUEEN members look female to you? (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

yeah you should watch the "i want to break free" clip i guess

https://youtu.be/f4Mc-NYPHaQ

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    M+? Tenchars
    M+ you can play whatever, it's not a big difference. Currently for CN Night Fae is just better due to SP hitting adds for AoE and allowing for better combust windows lining up with burst phases. People randomly forget that it lowers the CD of Combustion while channeling.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    did you just...asume their gender? ⚆ _ ⚆
    “We have but one ruler, and she is our Winter Queen. She beheld the forest and shall witness the end of all who dare defile her home.”

— The Art of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, pg. 127

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Winter_Queen

Quote Originally Posted by stresskiller View Post
    yeah you should watch the "i want to break free" clip i guess

https://youtu.be/f4Mc-NYPHaQ
    dont kink shame bruh