Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Jimmy Dore... the man is just unhinged. Disagree with him on absolutely anything, and you are the enemy. hmmm.....
    Because that’s his job... Same Krystal Ball...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Her district ain't the whole country. Following your logic, McTurtle is also doing a splendid job.
    She opposes single-payer even tho it's very popular with voters, so I don't get this wild fixation with her as the 'hero we need'. She's not the only person that can fight republicans and make witty remarks.
    She did not oppose single-payer. She was for single-payer all the way. Her house bill was delayed due to the opposition of the Catholic Church to the Bill's abortion coverage. She was forced to drop that from the house bill. Then Edward Kennedy passed away at the wrong time and MA replaced him with a Republican (Scott Brown). Which pretty much blocked the house bill from passing the Senate. She was forced to pick up the bill that was previously passed by the Senate and that's how we ended up with the current ACA. If it wasn't for Ted Kennedy passing away at the wrong time, the US would have ended with a single-payer public option health care.
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2021-01-04 at 07:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Ye, our qween, slay them and give ys even bigger military budgets!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    You mean the whine aunt? I admit from the outside looking in I don't see fear.
    Freudian slip? I don't see him saying anything about fear.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Any normal day, I'd hate this outcome. She needs to be replaced. BUT, given she did pass a no strings, no frill 2k check with no bullshit, Eh.... I'll give her a pass and assume there is a soul underneath all that. I'll say she deserves the W on that alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Imagine thinking she's your friend, lol.
    She's nobodies friend, but if she can get 2k dollarydoo's, who the hell cares if she is a complete ghoul?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    She's nobodies friend, but if she can get 2k dollarydoo's, who the hell cares if she is a complete ghoul?
    Maybe that 2k is an indication that your attacks on her, instead of GOP, was misplaced... maybe they are not all the same... Maybe Jimmy Dore is a millionaire failed comedian, that is the left’s version of Steven Crowder...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    idk, burning bridges with his close friends, seems beyond what his job is.

10+ Year Old Account
    idk, burning bridges with his close friends, seems beyond what his job is.
    Because they were never his friends, but simply fit the narrative at the time. He didn’t support AOC because of her policy or who she is. He supported her as a leftist populist. As soon as he can argue she is part of the machine, that’s what he will and is doing.

Because they were never his friends, but simply fit the narrative at the time. He didn’t support AOC because of her policy or who she is. He supported her as a leftist populist. As soon as he can argue she is part of the machine, that’s what he will and is doing.
    idk, i think Cenk and Jimmy were pretty good friends once. I'm not talking about politicians he's attacking.

Maybe that 2k is an indication that your attacks on her, instead of GOP, was misplaced... maybe they are not all the same... Maybe Jimmy Dore is a millionaire failed comedian, that is the left’s version of Steven Crowder...
    Maybe Jimmy Dore was just a guy with an idea that resonated with a lot of people and made total sense to them (including direct previous AOC quotes).

That to get what people want you need to be fighting for it (including threats when you have a potential leverage), not just hope you'll get it passed once everyone is already behind it decade or so later.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Maybe Jimmy Dore was just a guy with an idea that resonated with a lot of people and made total sense to them (including direct previous AOC quotes).

That to get what people want you need to be fighting for it (including threats when you have a potential leverage), not just hope you'll get it passed once everyone is already behind it decade or so later.
    Gosh do they have a weird hate boner for Dore, and a celebrity parasocial relationship with Pelosi. I almost want to take back any praise for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's even funnier when looking at older threads and see who posted all those Jimmy Dore and Krystal ball videos .... unironically.

Their whole con is based on falsely applying motives to people. It’s how they grew an audience.

They can’t stand it when people expose them.
    Government Affiliated Snark

People like Dore, Ball, etc... are no different than Limbaugh, Milo, Shapiro... They are shit stirrers for pay.

I'd rather Pelosi retire along with all of the other silents and boomers in congress, but that's not reality. She isn't evil or an oppressor, so many positive things can be accomplished in the next few years.

10+ Year Old Account
    idk, i think Cenk and Jimmy were pretty good friends once. I'm not talking about politicians he's attacking.
    Oh I don’t know much about Cenk and I don’t follow Jimmy... I only know the politicians part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    People like Dore, Ball, etc... are no different than Limbaugh, Milo, Shapiro... They are shit stirrers for pay.

I'd rather Pelosi retire along with all of the other silents and boomers in congress, but that's not reality. She isn't evil or an oppressor, so many positive things can be accomplished in the next few years.
    For reals, nobody over retirement age in congress.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    Their whole con is based on falsely applying motives to people. It’s how they grew an audience.
    While regurgitating talking points from the latest leftist to appeal to conservatives. It used to be Jordan Peterson, Sargon, Milo and Rubin... now that all of them have been shamed into cringe only purposes... they shifted to regurgitate Crystal Ball and Jimmy Dore...

As much as they complain about this forum being just Daily Kos... I never see it on my feed and don’t ever remember seeing anyone link them as a reference. Yet, all they do is jump from one pundit to another, to disown them when everything we were saying turns out to be true.

Oh I don’t know much about Cenk and I don’t follow Jimmy... I only know the politicians part.
    I looked at his twitter briefly yesterday because of that screenshot, and yikes, it's, will I said he's unhinged, so I'll leave it at that. maybe to get more viewers and fuck any former relationship, grift gotta grift I guess.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    For reals, nobody over retirement age in congress.
    They will just make retirement age in America 99+ lol
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    They will just make retirement age in America 99+ lol
    Sigh.....they absolutely would.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Gosh do they have a weird hate boner for Dore, and a celebrity parasocial relationship with Pelosi. I almost want to take back any praise for her.
    Maybe because Dore is a know-nothing who can't see past Tuesday and traffics in anger and finger-pointing instead of actual politics? There are fine commentators in anti-establishment left, but he is not one of them.
    Last edited by Gestopft; 2021-01-04 at 09:03 PM.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis