Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Serodaris View Post
    Dk is fine, the only reason they are not played so often is fast meta and they dominate in pve.

Their are only some little tuning in pvp and everything is fine.
    Heal from prot and hybrid class nerf.
    Ww and fire mage nerf to the burst.
    A tiny nerf on kyrian rets for pvp and everything is fine.
    I play dh, warrior and dk all 3 classes atm between 2100 and 2400.
    VS some combs warrior is shit
    VS some combs dk is shit
    Vs some combs dh is shit

For me shadowlands pvp Arena is so much more fun than this 40 mins arena lame play in bfa. In bfa arena was slow.

The problem is in bfa it was so easy to get high rankings because you have so much time to decide which reaction is right or wrong. You could make 20 mistakes in a row and the game wasn't lost.
    In shadowlands 1 mistake the game is lost.

But every class could play higher than 1800 so the balance is OK. Some classes have 3 specs viable others only 1.
    But dk has 2 specs high rating viable.
    Warri has only one
    Dh has only one

I think you aren't a good dk so you can't handle the fast meta.
    I'm a bad dk but play atm at 2k with him. I'm a okay dh and warrior and play only 200 rating higher with them.
    But my skill with dk is the problem that I don't get higher not the class
    Dk is fine, people just dont play them. Warriors are also fine people just like them 10 times more ? Mhmm sure sure mr. fresh account. thats why there are 2Dk in top 200 because they are that viable

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Dk is fine, people just dont play them. Warriors are also fine people just like them 10 times more ? Mhmm sure sure mr. fresh account. thats why there are 2Dk in top 200 because they are that viable
    OK because my account is fresh on mmo it says I have no idea of wow? Interesting
    I play since classic. Raid in classic, wotlk, cata, wod. Sometimes world rank top 20
    I play and played arena since bc, have some gladis and a lot xp over 2k since first season of bc.
    The only addon i quited was bfa after to season sleeping arena.

Only because a class is not the most popular in arena it does not say it isn't viable.

I play self dk on 2k at the moment. Not 2,4k but 2k. But that's because I'm only item lvl 200 with him and my skill with this class is bad.

So if you can't reach 2k it isn't a class it's a player problem.

Rextroy played 25 - 0 with dk prot pali. Not warri prot pali, or rogue prot pali.
    They played to 2,4k so yes the class is so bad.....
    Last edited by Serodaris; 2021-01-04 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serodaris View Post
    OK because my account is fresh on mmo it says I have no idea of wow? Interesting
    I play since classic. Raid in classic, wotlk, cata, wod. Sometimes world rank top 20
    I play and played arena since bc, have some gladis and a lot xp over 2k since first season of bc.
    The only addon i quited was bfa after to season sleeping arena.

Only because a class is not the most popular in arena it does not say it isn't viable.

I play self dk on 2k at the moment. Not 2,4k but 2k. But that's because I'm only item lvl 200 with him and my skill with this class is bad.

So if you can't reach 2k it isn't a class it's a player problem.

Rextroy played 25 - 0 with dk prot pali. Not warri prot pali, or rogue prot pali.
    They played to 2,4k so yes the class is so bad.....
    ,, only item Level 200“ are you kidding me ? Item level 200 at the moment means you run atleast heroic or had massive luck in getting versatility items to have such a gs. And even then it implys you played insane amounts with the ,,twink“

And Iam sure you can share your twink with the 2 k and multiple gladi then ?

We are now 3 Weeks into the season and there are not balance patches.

Dk is literally the most disliked class
    Drae, is that you? Can you please stop to cry everywhere? We got it, that you aren't satisfied, but finally deal with it!

Frost Dk can have insane burst right now in 3's. Once some outperforming specs get nerfed (boomies/arms/ret for example), they will be much more prevalent.

Every patch some class gets the short end of the stick. Am I sad that it's DK this time around? Hell fucking no. At least I can play one season without running into the death gripping - pet stunning annoyance that DK is.

yet another patch changing shit nobody cares about. this is bs

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Every patch some class gets the short end of the stick. Am I sad that it's DK this time around? Hell fucking no. At least I can play one season without running into the death gripping - pet stunning annoyance that DK is.
    Dk is literally every season 1 bad and mage, rogue , war every season strong. But hey you as warrior main dont care

Can you play frost and unholy at the same time ? No then let’s keep them separated. Specially as both are played differently. With frost trying to be a burst spec and unholy rather go for long term pressure.

And warrior atleast can choose to play a specc which is wanted. If they choose furry over arms it’s their fault. Dks don’t have That Luxus. And your comparison is bad.

You should make it rather like :

If one person has 1.000.000 to invest and one 100.000. why would you choose the 100.000 over the Million ? Because one person was able to get rich from it while most other get rather rich by choosing the 1.000.000

Edit: also what happend to the dk populations then if it isn’t because they are bad ? Everyone was hyped for 2H frost and now 4/5 of the dk player stopped playing randomly ?
    Why didnt you include fury warriors and survival hunters ?

I love how people think this game will ever be balanced. It is just not happening.....Like ever. In Blizzards eyes balance is them cherry picking "certain" specs from "certain" classes to be OP. That is how they balance this game which sure as fuck is NOT balanced. Only if you play that spec that they (Blizzard) have chosen to be OP, are you having fun. Everyone else is left on the bench wondering if they truly suck at this game or is their class just fuck over by Blizzard.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

If blizz really cared about a balanced game, we would see a balance patch each week, or even testing changes on ptr orsumthing. But Blizz way is simple: NEVER BALANCE CLASSES = MORE MONEY! Why? cause it makes ppl reroll FOTM classes and keep playing. Yes it's that simple. Also the holiday just ended, and no way in hell did they ever threw a patch this soon after the holiday caus blizz is lazy on that part and always been.

As a person who plays DK I can definitely agree that they need some love. But TBH if blizz just tunes down some of the outliers like Ret, Hunter, Rogue, Spriest, Mage, Monk we would have a chance to be competitive.

Also I just listed like half the DPS specs so....yeah maybe time for a tuning patch lol.

Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    Why didnt you include fury warriors and survival hunters ?
    Because warrior literally have a other specc to use which is at 1400? and Survival is so low I gave up hope for it as much as I love it

Dk is literally every season 1 bad and mage, rogue , war every season strong. But hey you as warrior main dont care
    Dk is bad every season? Maybe its time to learn to play then, because the only thing those seasons have in common is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Dk is bad every season? Maybe its time to learn to play then, because the only thing those seasons have in common is you.
    Read again honey

There is lack of general class balance patches, and you expect them to look into the direction of PVP?
    Boomkin has a 1 shot ability and everyone is looking the other way for some reason.
    Blizzard balance team logic is beyond me, and they get money for this.
    I would do better for free, zzz...

weakminded people are looking for excuses when they fail, instead of trying to overcome the odds and adapt to the situation.
    You really want to tell me that it is literally impossible to play arena as dk? Non-meta classes and specs always have to put in more
    work...but nothing is impossible. Stop creating threads like this and look for solutions. One of our dks decided to push arena for gear
    in the first weeks and got over 2k pretty quick with his new mate. If he can do it, you can too.

Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    weakminded people are looking for excuses when they fail, instead of trying to overcome the odds and adapt to the situation.
    You really want to tell me that it is literally impossible to play arena as dk? Non-meta classes and specs always have to put in more
    work...but nothing is impossible. Stop creating threads like this and look for solutions. One of our dks decided to push arena for gear
    in the first weeks and got over 2k pretty quick with his new mate. If he can do it, you can too.
    You're joking right?
    This is a game for which there is a specific team that takes care of balance, and they take money for it every month.
    They are simply not doing their job if DK or other specs are so far behind, and, for example, boomkin one shots almost every class with 1 covenant ability.
    How restricted must your mind be if you ask him to play something that is undertuned and say "nothing is impossible"?
    It's clear that he could reroll to some other spec/class but he doesn't want to, because he likes dk fantasy or w/e else his reason is, and that's fine.
    He never asked to be op.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedaar View Post
    You're joking right?
    This is a game for which there is a specific team that takes care of balance, and they take money for it every month.
    They are simply not doing their job if DK or other specs are so far behind, and, for example, boomkin one shots almost every class with 1 covenant ability.
    How restricted must your mind be if you ask him to play something that is undertuned and say "nothing is impossible"?
    It's clear that he could reroll to some other spec/class but he doesn't want to, because he likes dk fantasy or w/e else his reason is, and that's fine.
    He never asked to be op.
    All I want is that people invite dk again instead of only wanting ret or warrior or caste cleave.

I dont have the time anymore to make scheduled arena days with old mates and i cant be in tool for 2h because only the wosrt of the worst want to even consider to play with a dk instead of a warrior.

And also having premades you pushed over 2,4 with tell you to reroll, is not fun anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    The game is so "meta" and balance driven now, you might as well just delete half the specs.

Fury, Havoc, Frost, Assassination and Survival can all be deleted and I doubt anyone will care or notice at this point. That's not being in a good a state.