Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Damage to old content should scale by 100's not 8x... it's old content treat it as such. I should be one-shotting Mythic Argus in greens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic Nighthold is somehow still kinda a pain in the ass. Haven't finished it yet, but took me three tries to do Starblade Aluriel or whatever. Spellblade. Right.

First attempt, got her to 5%, but my debuff was too high and she killed me.
    Second attempt, literally 1%.
    Third attempt, popped one o'them 1000g or so SL pots... killed her much quicker, surprise surprise. This is on my 197 ilevel Spriest. Go ahead, call me bad.

Other bosses have all been single attempt kills, just feel like the damage is not really high enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Damage to old content should scale by 100's not 8x... it's old content treat it as such. I should be one-shotting Mythic Argus in greens.
    Idk about one-shotting lol
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Mythic Nighthold is somehow still kinda a pain in the ass. Haven't finished it yet, but took me three tries to do Starblade Aluriel or whatever. Spellblade. Right.
    I dunno it felt faceroll on my sub rogue, up until Gul'dan, and I don't really know how he's meant to be soloed. Same with fallen avatar. Legion raids feel pretty easy it's just certain mechanics are painful to solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Still predicting it's sold as a patch feature in 9.1. Even at 213 a lot of it is simply undoable, which is a shame.

15+ Year Old Account
    I went back in at 212 and mythic guldan was a joke now. Had to 2 man tomb still though

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was doing 800kdps to WoD content during BFA I should be doing the equivalent to Legion content now, but I'm not.

And god damn, Siege of Orgrimmar needs a freaking boss skip.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Still predicting it's sold as a patch feature in 9.1. Even at 213 a lot of it is simply undoable, which is a shame.
    It's never been a real patch feature before... not in the sense you're suggesting at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    If I was doing 800kdps to WoD content during BFA I should be doing the equivalent to Legion content now, but I'm not.

And god damn, Siege of Orgrimmar needs a freaking boss skip.
    How far were we into BFA at that time? x)

And yeah, I love SoO, but I don't want to run the entire damned instance all the time... especially on multiple characters, dear God.

Just happy I finally got my mount from HFC. Lord.
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    You’re asking if old raids will be harder once you gain 10 more levels and gear far better than endgame BFA gear?
    Honestly don't know hwo you can say this with a straight face.. with all the scaling bs that happent.. a lot of raids are harder to solo now in shadowlands

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

It's never been a real patch feature before... not in the sense you're suggesting at least.
    True, but it's never been delayed for this long before. As soon as 6.0 went live with its squish, Cata raids became instantly soloable on 25HC, even before WoD even came out. WoD raids were trivial once you met the expansion gap +1 level, so right as the expansion started. Legion raids really should be soloable at this point, & the fact they aren't (and Blizzard is well aware of this) has me believing they'll use it to sell a patch.

(I raided throughout Legion & have everything I want apart from a few odd transmog pieces on an alt & the Aggramar sword, so it's not like it affects me all that much personally. I would like to go farm it a few times for a trip down memory lane, though.

10+ Year Old Account

How far were we into BFA at that time? x)

And yeah, I love SoO, but I don't want to run the entire damned instance all the time... especially on multiple characters, dear God.

Just happy I finally got my mount from HFC. Lord.

1 month before Shadowlands launched, which is when I returned to WoW after 5 years to play with RL friends, who ironically log like once every 2 weeks now /trollface.jpg. I used to feel like I HAD to farm every mount drop on every toon each week, but now I don't, freedom is goooooood. I still do HFC on two toons since I have both skips on each, though after 3 Mythic Arch kills I got the mount to drop but I was on a crappy toon and had a partner with me and they won it. I got my 300 mount achieve after coming back despite being only 13 mounts away mid WoD (literally required me to buy 10 TCG mounts), and I doubt I'll ever have the 350 meta, and the 400 meta mount sucks. I also wouldn't be playing still if I hadn't of switched mains after 16 years from Paladin to Hunter.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2021-01-04 at 08:32 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone had any luck with Tomb of Sargeras mythic solo? I walled at Avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 month before Shadowlands launched, which is when I returned to WoW after 5 years to play with RL friends, who ironically log like once every 2 weeks now /trollface.jpg. I used to feel like I HAD to farm every mount drop on every toon each week, but now I don't, freedom is goooooood. I still do HFC on two toons since I have both skips on each, though after 3 Mythic Arch kills I got the mount to drop but I was on a crappy toon and had a partner with me and they won it. I got my 300 mount achieve after coming back despite being only 13 mounts away mid WoD (literally required me to buy 10 TCG mounts), and I doubt I'll ever have the 350 meta, and the 400 meta mount sucks. I also wouldn't be playing still if I hadn't of switched mains after 16 years from Paladin to Hunter.
    End of BFA ilevel is a bigger difference to WoD content level than EARLY SL ilevel is to Legion...
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    End of BFA ilevel is a bigger difference to WoD content level than EARLY SL ilevel is to Legion...
    Hence the logic of everyone saying the internal buff should have been increased to compensate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hence the logic of everyone saying the internal buff should have been increased to compensate.
    That would be changing it from previous expansions.
    It's never been super easy faceroll right away at the start of the next expansion.

At the start of BFA I was not facerolling WoD content, at the start of Legion, I was not facerolling MoP content.

So on and so forth.
    "A flower.

That would be changing it from previous expansions.
    It's never been super easy faceroll right away at the start of the next expansion.

At the start of BFA I was not facerolling WoD content, at the start of Legion, I was not facerolling MoP content.

So on and so forth.
    2 expansion old content has been steamrolled ever since the legacy damage boost got added.
    You could definitely do Mythic HFC with minimal effort at the start of BfA.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    2 expansion old content has been steamrolled ever since the legacy damage boost got added.
    You could definitely do Mythic HFC with minimal effort at the start of BfA.
    Prove it. /10char
    "A flower.

Prove it. /10char
    Sure, can I borrow your time machine?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Sure, can I borrow your time machine?
    Yes, hold on one moment, let me call up the Doctor.
    "A flower.

So from my understanding the legacy damage boost still has not been added to Legion content, at least not in the same way it is for older expansions, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    So from my understanding the legacy damage boost still has not been added to Legion content, at least not in the same way it is for older expansions, right?
    There seems to be an 8x dmg multiplier, which is not enough to solo the more difficult Mythic bosses. I'm still hoping for a proper legacy damage buff.