Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by feadfrz View Post
    its doesnt focus on your target.
    You can force this.
    Targets that are rooted can't be targeted by Convoke. So take mass entanglement for pets / other players.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    If you have other people around to stack with then you have other people around to interrupt, CC, or do something to react and mitigate the channel within 3s.

But stacking isn't even consistent. You can still be the unlucky target of starsurges and full moon is AoE.
    Except not every spec has a ranged interrupt or stun and any Druid worth there salt isn’t going to cast it at point blank. Then there’s spreading cc say solarbeam rooting a healer then stunning your target and blowing them away.

If your close enough to who Evers being convoked then in either case you can still
    Split the damage even if there is still a chance they or you just get blown away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Except not every spec has a ranged interrupt or stun and any Druid worth there salt isn’t going to cast it at point blank. Then there’s spreading cc say solarbeam rooting a healer then stunning your target and blowing them away.

If your close enough to who Evers being convoked then in either case you can still
    Split the damage even if there is still a chance they or you just get blown away.
    It's just an extremely unlikely scenario with 2 or 3 people that you won't have anything to stop a 2 min CD, 4 sec cast. Even better if they save it for incarn so it's every 3 minutes. If it didn't one-shot before the full duration it would have so many stops.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    It's just an extremely unlikely scenario with 2 or 3 people that you won't have anything to stop a 2 min CD, 4 sec cast. Even better if they save it for incarn so it's every 3 minutes. If it didn't one-shot before the full duration it would have so many stops.
    Spreading Cc and saving burst for after some one has already trinketed or used there own CC is incredibly common in any extended fight other then Mabye random BG’s.

I would tell you a few things about that BS ability but that would get me banned. Enjoy your (still) broken spell while it lasts because it will get nerfed if there are any functional brains in WoW's dpt.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    I would tell you a few things about that BS ability but that would get me banned. Enjoy your (still) broken spell while it lasts because it will get nerfed if there are any functional brains in WoW's dpt.
    Yep. It's completely bullshit that you can just get immediately deleted in 0.8 seconds. It's really fun getting hit by 2x 15k starsurges and a full moon overkill because of bullshit RNG.

Convoke "I'm too RNG"
    Roll the Bones "Hold my Beer!"

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Yep. It's completely bullshit that you can just get immediately deleted in 0.8 seconds. It's really fun getting hit by 2x 15k starsurges and a full moon overkill because of bullshit RNG.
    Yes it is. People argue hey it's a 4 second cast you have plenty of time =)) They make it sound like you have to do a magical 4 second cast and after that dmg pops out when in reality you have a high chance of dying in the first 2 seconds. With setup comps or even root/beam or even 1 stun you could pull it off.