Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    "Intentional"? He said nothing of that kind. All that was said that it was balanced for a wider availability of followers etc, which mostly means that unlocking was not taking into account as much as it should be, not that anyone said "lets make it unbalanced at the start to screw with them", which is the only way "intentional" would work.
    It means it wasn't balanced for the most important period of its lifecycle.
    In other words, it was "unintentionally" unbalanced at the start, which is quite the opposite of your presumptions.
    If it was unintentional then it's even worse, you get that, right?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It means it wasn't balanced for the most important period of its lifecycle.

The command board is important? I never unlocked it and I have plenty anima and gold and rank 4 leggo. The command board is not required at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

... why are they continuing to change things that nobody is talking about or even cares about? There are blatant outliers in every aspect of the game that even someone new to the game would know to do something about. It makes it feel like none of them even PLAY this game. It’s really bewildering and concerning going forward with this expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    The command board is important? I never unlocked it and I have plenty anima and gold and rank 4 leggo. The command board is not required at all.
    If we go by that Blizzard could have saved themselves alot of trouble and not implemented anything other than conduits and legendaries, raids, dungeons and PvP. Why bother with anything other than that if it isn't important? That is a non argument, the expansion was sold with covenant gimmik features like adventures, so them not properly working for many people is unacceptable. Not to mention that WoW is a game where you pay monthly, so them being barely usable for some diminishes that value as well, as the promise of them eventually working isn't helping people that spend their money on the product now.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Oh faqu Blizzard. Instead of fixing the tedious grind for anima by softening it with unlocking anima conductor lvl2 you've decided to spit in players face and go "hey guys! you wanna do azerite grind #2? WASN'T THAT FUN?!?!?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    A bug, or an oversight, is worse then intentionally breaking the system during what you call its "most important period"? Sure, whatever you say.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A bug, or an oversight, is worse then intentionally breaking the system during what you call its "most important period"? Sure, whatever you say.
    Not doing the job is worse than doing the job poorly. Yes.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Shame about the DE nerf made millions and millions of it. Almost felt like exploiting tbh.