Poll: Special Senate Runoff Outcome

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.wjcl.com/article/preside...llout/35120024

Again, Loeffler proves she's little more than an emotionless robot that sucks at politics. She's not good at rejecting the premise of the question, nor changing the topic. It's a wonder she had to be appointed, instead of elected to her current job.
    Loeffler is a poor mans version of Marco Rubio. A stupid and terrible politician who get's all their talking points strained through a dozen filters and memorize a 30 second talking point on repeat and are given another 30 second memorized talking point to answer any hardball question that they don't have an answer for, before repeating the other 30 second talking point. I say poor man's cause she's even worse than Rubio in this regard, even though she's stupid rich. These people accomplish nothing in their political career's and are just warm bodies to vote how the party wants them to.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I say poor man's cause she's even worse than Rubio in this regard, even though she's stupid rich.

Remember that time that Marco Rubio was so dry that he had to pause for a water break in the Republican response to the SOTU? He and Shapiro may have more in common than we thought when it comes to making things dry.

I see what you did there

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I see what you did there
    Everything's always gotta come back full circle.

Except Ben Shapiro's wife, apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's hard not to be optimistic here. The polls are trending up at the last minute, which is good news.

Not that we've not seen the polls be off before...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    The captions are great... for Don Jr... “amen and a woman!!”... fucking idiot... great title too... “President’s son”... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I always take polls with a grain of salt. If the Dems win it will be a great start to 2021 Jodi Whitaker already getting kicked out of Doctor who's already a great start.
    She wasn't kicked out, she quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh-huh you can't fire me, I quit. Doesn't help when your season finale gets beat by a rerun of antiques roadshow. Oof
    The problem is the show runner... but, I digress...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Uh-huh you can't fire me, I quit. Doesn't help when your season finale gets beat by a rerun of antiques roadshow. Oof
    Ok, you are still wrong, but lie to yourself she was kicked out, seems to be a recurring thing with you.

Oh right...that was tonight. So..."THE BEST IS YET TO COME" and "MY DAD CAN BEAT UP BIDENS DAD" was all they came with?

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple things to remember as we head into Election Day tomorrow:
    1. We SHOULD NOT expect to know the results of this election tomorrow night.
    2. Over three million Georgians have voted for the runoffs to date. Over two million have voted early in-person, and nearly a million mail ballots have been processed.
    3. They cannot start counting early ballots until tomorrow.
    4. Republican Districts are smaller and less dense so hence they get counted early and first.
    5. Big counties like Cobb, will take longer to count. Just like in the presidential vote.
    6. Expect a lot of BS hot takes tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    2. Over three million Georgians have voted for the runoffs to date. Over two million have voted early in-person, and nearly a million mail ballots have been processed.
    4. Republican Districts are smaller and less dense so hence they get counted early and first.
    5. Big counties like Cobb, will take longer to count. Just like in the presidential vote.
    This is proof that you knEw it wOuLD be RiGgEd aHeAD of tIMe!!??

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to more huge dumps in the middle of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Well, if history does repeat itself, Trump will definitely be doing his middle of the night dumps on Twitter. Might need to have a few cases of Depends handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    The funny thing about this is a lot of those dumps would be smaller if they allowed early vote to be counted as it comes in instead of having to wait till election night before they can even start. Its designed to cause late night large dumps of ballots a those get counted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicalcrab View Post
    This is proof that you knEw it wOuLD be RiGgEd aHeAD of tIMe!!??
    One of the reason I am not voting in this election... that and not being from GA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    The funny thing about this is a lot of those dumps would be smaller if they allowed early vote to be counted as it comes in instead of having to wait till election night before they can even start. Its designed to cause late night large dumps of ballots a those get counted.
    Which is exactly what the Republicans want, because they can claim it's somehow indicative of voter fraud.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    high noon local time in Georgia
    when do we expect something above educated guesses like first counties reporting in ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    One of the reason I am not voting in this election... that and not being from GA.
    LoL, boo this man!!

Reminds of our forum clowns pretending to be from belgium denmark cornwall or whatever, then threatening to vote for Trump in florida.

I'm not even sure ... do clowns shoes come in metric sizes?