Thread: Genshin Impact

I had 0 interest in albedo but just to try my luck I did a 10 pull.
    Got albedo, bennet, sucrose in 1 go. Not pity one.
    Wait for me ganyu! I really wanted her to be cryo caster but she seems to be an archer. I could never get Mona but I am not going to miss on Ganyu! 10k gems and 20 pull tickets ready!

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    What is your gear? Curious how you have so much attack.

Also I regularly use comp of venti, mona, keqing, and fischl. It's op.
    It's boosted by Bennett, as I pointed out. He adds about 900 ATK with a 4* weapon, at lvl 71 and the noblesse set.

She has a 4* Electro set timepiece and a 5* electro set feather + 3 random 5* pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I had 0 interest in albedo but just to try my luck I did a 10 pull.
    Got albedo, bennet, sucrose in 1 go. Not pity one.
    Wait for me ganyu! I really wanted her to be cryo caster but she seems to be an archer. I could never get Mona but I am not going to miss on Ganyu! 10k gems and 20 pull tickets ready!

but now your pity is reset to 0 again
    And depending on what your last 5* was before Albedo, even the guaranteed banner-character too.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    what the hell is up with these respawns...it's def not 24 hr and 72 hr.
    which ones?
    They aren't on a "server reset" spawntimer, they are on "looted at XY+24h/+72h" spawn timer (not sure how to call that)

Never noticed it... but this is a thing...?
    1 Purple item at AR50+
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-06 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    which ones?
    They aren't on a "server reset" spawntimer, they are on "looted at XY+24h/+72h" spawn timer (not sure how to call that)
    The artifacts and ores. For w/e reason...some spawns just don't reset on time. This has been ongoing since I started playing the game but I never mentioned it. I just ignore it and wait for next spawn and it works out fine but it's annoying how this happens sometimes. 0 idea what causes it. I've been keeping track of when I loot them, it's not consistent.

- - - Updated - - -

Never noticed it... but this is a thing...?
    1 Purple item at AR50+
    wouldn't be surprised. I've been getting 1 green mat from the elite and common mobs regularly lol. 50+ as well.

10+ Year Old Account

Every week I question my sanity by fighting the wolf boss. So annoying. I just spent a good 5 minutes of him just bouncing around to the point that I couldn't get a hit in at all. He wouldn't sit still! So he went into phase 2 with a good 80% of his hp left. Then he finally sat still. I hate this boss with a passion that is renewed on a weekly basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Starting to wonder why I did the ascension quest at AR50. Ley line and boss drops seem the same as before. Except everything is a lot more beefy and my characters actually have a chance at dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Starting to wonder why I did the ascension quest at AR50. Ley line and boss drops seem the same as before. Except everything is a lot more beefy and my characters actually have a chance at dying.
    Dont say i didnt warn you .

What have you guys been doing with your account that AR 50 is actually a challenge? I m legit wondering how 50 adventure ranks didnt boost at least 1 team of 4 characters for you to absolutely blast through the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    What have you guys been doing with your account that AR 50 is actually a challenge? I m legit wondering how 50 adventure ranks didnt boost at least 1 team of 4 characters for you to absolutely blast through the world.
    Was doing the water oceanid boss. Even my characters with 17k health can get shredded if you get hit by a series of chain attacks.

Was doing the water oceanid boss. Even my characters with 17k health can get shredded if you get hit by a series of chain attacks.
    Yeah Oceanid is the most bullshit boss in the game. Other than that though you shouldnt really have a problem. Unless you spent your resources in a weird way and tried to lvl too many characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    hnnng~~~.

I'm going to be so mad if I have to skip her due to these horrible (for my setups, but they are pretty weak in general) 4* characters - if the "leak" is true and not just made up - and if I don't get her on my first pitty (which would be about 30-40 pulls in)

Watch the english trailer...is kinda hilarious
    Basically Ganyu asks us if we want to work "overtime" with her....for a comedy ending with paimon
    DAIM SHE IS A THIRSTY B***! ahah

Ley lines can only drop 1 more purple book, boss drops feel exactly the same, though. But what makes it worth it is that mobs also drop a lot more greens/blues and seem to have pretty much guaranteed grey drops, which is especially helpful in case of hilichurls. Farming their mats is slow as hell and half of the characters require them, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Watch the english trailer...is kinda hilarious
    Basically Ganyu asks us if we want to work "overtime" with her....for a comedy ending with paimon
    DAIM SHE IS A THIRSTY B***! ahah

Can't see the videos with sound right now, but the character voicelines in english kinda ruin her character.
    From the japanese dub, I understand she is kinda dense and forgets a lot of stuff but a hard worker nonetheless.
    In the english dub, she is more or less just Keqing 2.0 who says stuff like "I'm all for life-work balance, but this is stretching it" after standing still for 2 seconds.

Can't see the videos with sound right now, but the character voicelines in english kinda ruin her character.
    From the japanese dub, I understand she is kinda dense and forgets a lot of stuff but a hard worker nonetheless.
    In the english dub, she is more or less just Keqing 2.0 who says stuff like "I'm all for life-work balance, but this is stretching it" after standing still for 2 seconds.
    My mind is always in the gutter.
    So...that was an honest question? And not a "sexy time" with MC reference?

My bad! LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Japanese versions sounds like this character more or less.
    Ruri from DR.stone, Kanao Tsuyuri from demon slayer, Mallow from pokemon sun and moon (anime) and so on. Mostly just side characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well Japanese versions sounds like this character more or less.
    Ruri from DR.stone, Kanao Tsuyuri from demon slayer, Mallow from pokemon sun and moon (anime) and so on. Mostly just side characters.
    Isn't Kanao Tsuyuri from demon slayer basically "mute", can't remember her speaking all that much.
    What I mean is that the archtype is completely different in the english dub.

Like... as if you'd use Bennetts/Xiangling voicelines (who are all hyper and "genki") for Qiqi (who is "deadpan")

Just compare her introduction voiceline for example where she introduces herself to your team.

In english it's more or less like "Okay here I am, these are all the papers you need - oh wait a sec, the signature is missing - Gan-Yu - there ya go. Now everything should be in order! "

In japanese it's more or less like "Uhm, here are the papers, let's get along.......Wh-What? Oh nooo, the signature is missing? Uguuuu~ Uhm my name... my name.... G A N Y U... Everything is okay now, right?!?

(again, can't listen to it right now because I'm at "work")

Way more insecure and her jap-dub makes her sound like her train of thought is always drifting towards something else and she actually dislikes work (but does it because people rely on her and she doesn't want to disappoint them/someone, even if it means she has to do overtime) and wants to chill somewhere in the field while lying in the grass.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-06 at 10:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gib Cocogoat NAO

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Every week I question my sanity by fighting the wolf boss. So annoying. I just spent a good 5 minutes of him just bouncing around to the point that I couldn't get a hit in at all. He wouldn't sit still! So he went into phase 2 with a good 80% of his hp left. Then he finally sat still. I hate this boss with a passion that is renewed on a weekly basis.
    It's even worse in multiplayer. I've been trying to figure out just what the dodge timing is exactly. The retarded thing is I've had the most success when I dodge before he even begins his attack animations... that's some top-tier stupidity, especially considering my wife is the person I group with the most and we have gig internet.

How is it that I dash, finish my dash, then he attacks and I take no damage? Bad netcode. That's how.

Seriously Mihoyo, work on your fucking multiplayer. You cannot have a dodge mechanic and demanding precision, then fail to have precision on your sessions themselves. It doesn't work.

The worst offender is the 360 AOE ice attack he does in melee. The pounce has the same issues with dodge timing, but it's so far in advance that you can just run out of its range altogether, so it's a non-issue, but if you DO try to skillfully play it and time the dodge... it's just bad.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2021-01-06 at 05:37 PM.

I still fight the wolf as melee, but I main Beidou so I generally just parry his P1 ice spin, and haven't learned how to consistently dodge it otherwise. =p

Beidou's not too great for most other bosses since they usually have distinct attacking and vulnerable phases, so I'm taking advantage of her strengths here where I can...