Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Selennah View Post
    18 floors per layer .)
    guess i wont be getting that mount anytime soon meh, almost done with the maw rep grind on my main, only go there for torghast weeklies and kill 25 horde quest, ill never have time for 8 layers of 18 floors.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Go for the event mount
    U MEAN THE ONE THAT IS BUGGED 24/7 on live? good joke....

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    U MEAN THE ONE THAT IS BUGGED 24/7 on live? good joke....
    Not on my server, sry bud! Try to switch realms via tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Not on my server, sry bud! Try to switch realms via tool.
    u cant server hop in the maw....

15+ Year Old Account
    You can but you have to do it from outside of the maw. If you knew this and are making a distinction about "in the maw zone" then that is silly.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    They are absolutely easier than the standard wings considering you finish floor 18 with 100+ powers.
    Ahhhh, ok. That makes sense. Thanks for making me a little less apprehensive! XD

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You can but you have to do it from outside of the maw. If you knew this and are making a distinction about "in the maw zone" then that is silly.
    I love when i get reminded of one of the very few things i despise about the Maw. Gets brought up again...

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The Warlock pet power that adds damage and health per floor should be interesting if you manage to get to the higher floors.
    It will be an outright "I win" situation. Last time I got this power on floor one, which is either this reset or the last one (EU here, so reset will be tomorrow) at floor 6, with 6 stacks of this power, two stacks of +50% hp and damage each and whooping zero stacks of mawrat spices (the last power I got at floor 5...) my VW had a million HP. The +50% powers stack up to 3, mawrat spices is +100% hp at 50 stacks (and the power itself also stacks, though I don't know what's the limit on that one), so I still had some ways to go. In my last run I also stumbled upon some rare mob power that gave a hefty HP increase as well, but I can't recall the name right now. If you get this Warlock power at first floor by the end your VW will probably have more health than the boss and do more damage than you.

And if you're Affliction and get a few stacks of the power that allows you to spam Malefic Rupture non-stop and then get a few stacks of the power that gives you stacking bonus to Shadow Bolt/Drain Soul, where the power itself also stacks to at least 5, leading to +10000% Drain Soul damage, you will also get a Drain Soul of doom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Fantastic.
    Proper rewards, with a clear path to get to them and some effort required.
    It's nice to have something to aim for, that isn't just a hand-out.
    Torghast has been fun and I wanted a reason to go back in, beyond the weekly climbs.
    Here it is.
    Nice one!
    ������

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how much a pain doing regular Layer 8 runs are on my shaman, I think I'm going to wait out Twisting Corridors for awhile.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2021-01-06 at 12:24 AM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Not inside, that's right, but you have to join a group BEFORE entering the maw.

why do we have to unlock. every. single. layer. again?

and this time each layer takes 3 times as long.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    Why are people on MMO-Champion always so negative? It's all whining and whining and whining.
    Better question is why to gamers slurp shit and beg for more? I pay for a product, I will air my grievances of shit shit quality.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    Not touching it until I'm way overgeared for this, like well over 200 ilvl and/or I'll wait until closer 9.1. People also talk about it being balanced, yet it's far easier to do on some classes like lock so it sure doesn't appear to be the case. Were players asking for content designed where they can spend 2-3 hours to get wiped on the 18th floor and get nothing? Some of these Torghast bosses are such strange fights too that some anima powers will make them much harder to kill (particularly ones that increase your health, hope you don't have an end boss that heals on damage), so finding out that it was a huge mistake to pick an anima power a couple floors back is fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    why do we have to unlock. every. single. layer. again?

and this time each layer takes 3 times as long.
    Cause the Twisting Corridors is not like the other wings. Basically, it's the 17 year old white chick from Tik Tok of WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryonas View Post
    Ahhhh, ok. That makes sense. Thanks for making me a little less apprehensive! XD
    Don't be less apprehensive. Last boss wipes his ass with all 100+ powers. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    its basic psychology,no1 comes to forums to praise stuff when they are happy with it,people only talk about stuff when they dislike something,its kinda like the saying,we remember the hits and forget the misses,even if the misses account for 99% of it

Yeah, but you'd think people would realize the futility of complaining on a fan page, where they are only talking to fellow players who can't make changes to the game.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sucks there's no way to catch-up for the ones that fell behind during the holidays. Oh well, I expect the first layers will be easy enough with the last ones tough as nails even if you get the powers needed running solo. It'll be a test of endurance even with the broker floors. Quite the joke some class specs will meet no resistance while others have to work up a sweat to clear it though.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2021-01-06 at 06:14 AM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Don't be less apprehensive. Last boss wipes his ass with all 100+ powers. Just sayin'
    Not even. It's a straight joke with the power creep you get from that many powers.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    Not even. It's a straight joke with the power creep you get from that many powers.
    I think this greatly depends on your class and the luck of powers you find. As a BM Hunter, my pet kept getting demolished. I had to keep grabbing every health boost until my pet had 150k hp at the end. That's the only way I started to regain control of my run. The 2nd boss was really tough for me. 3rd was hard too but the extra hp helped a lot. It was nowhere near the cakewalk I thought it would be for being layer 1. I'm ilvl 205 by the way. Not super high but not low by any means either.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!