Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Twisting corridors are too long

Twisting Corridors SUX - I completed solo layer 1, didn’t die even once, had still 1400 phantasma (nothing to buy), but it took me 2.5 HOURS.

IS BLIZZARD INSANE?

If I end my work at 16:00, got to home at 17:00, eat and do something, I can start your TWISTING CORRIDORS at 20:00 and maybe - MAYBE - I will finish it at 22:30 and I will can go sleep then.

DON’T YOU HAVE A LIFE?!
    Yes, we already know that they have phones, but what about life?

This is the worst design I have ever seen.
    If I wanted to spend 2.5 hours IN ONE DUNGEON I would be playing WOW CLASSIC not a Shadowlands.

And we can’t even leave Torghast after - let me say - 6th floor, SAVE it (somehow) and finish it later.

No! You have to spend 2.5h with computer beating this boring easy SHIT

And remember - DON’T PEE - becuase in Torghast there are many random effects that can kill you if you will be AFK for 2 minutes.

Hey and what about DISCONNECT on 17th floor?
    Do you imagine that your Internet is offline for 30 minutes, Torghast kicks you out and you have to start it again?

ARE THEY SERIOUS?TWISTING CORRIDORS ARE TOO LONG

2.5h? What the hell.... did you backpedal through it all?
    Error 404 - Signature not found

its an optional challenge mode, dont sweat it

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why we can't have nice things.

If you spent 2.5h in Twisting Corridors without dying, at layer 1, you're the problem.

But this is likely a troll thread since you were too much of a coward to post on your real account.

Obvs troll...imagine being so bored

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't do it, there's no player power tied to it. (Well you can't do it anyway now since it kicks people out randomly)
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

1 post andy claiming something W/O proof.
    Good for you to spend 2.5h there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your problem for being bad, lol.

we cleared layer 1 and 2 in under 100mins as a 3men group

you are either undergeared , had bad powers or are just bad.

also if you have a life... dont play wow

O-P-T-I-O-N-A-L

Also you get stealth on every new floor so go pee then.

Quote Originally Posted by Maksymilian View Post
    Twisting Corridors SUX - I completed solo layer 1, didn’t die even once, had still 1400 phantasma (nothing to buy), but it took me 2.5 HOURS.

IS BLIZZARD INSANE?

If I end my work at 16:00, got to home at 17:00, eat and do something, I can start your TWISTING CORRIDORS at 20:00 and maybe - MAYBE - I will finish it at 22:30 and I will can go sleep then.

DON’T YOU HAVE A LIFE?!

If I wanted to spend 2.5 hours IN ONE DUNGEON I would be playing WOW CLASSIC not a Shadowlands.

And we can’t even leave Torghast after - let me say - 6th floor, SAVE it (somehow) and finish it later.

And remember - DON’T PEE - becuase in Torghast there are many random effects that can kill you if you will be AFK for 2 minutes.

Do you imagine that your Internet is offline for 30 minutes, Torghast kicks you out and you have to start it again?

The only people who have no lives are those who go through the process of making a brand new account just for the purpose of posting 1 wall of text NOBODY is going to read.

I tried 2 times TC

Both i died in 18 floor. Im paladin 197 ilvl, no big deal, but dam.. 14-17 floor is really REALLY hard, i was feeling like solo current mythic dung

And last boss just hit kill me, not to say 3 million hp LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

I do agree that there should be a way to save the progress of a run somehow (maybe by exiting at the start of a floor) and return to it later (on the layer select screen allow you to continue the run you started, or start a new one).

You need to manage your time inside Torghast better. If you don't see a reason in killing every single thing on the map or exploring every single corner of Torghast, then don't do it. All you stand to gain is Anima Powers and Phantasma, and if you already have a run-winning build, both are worthless. Don't clear the map.

Twisting Corridors should not take you two and a half hours. Find it in yourself to optimize your runs better and get it done faster with what you're given.

Prot War, took me just over 2 hours.
    Does feel long, but will only do each layer once most likely.
    Once I have the mount no need to return if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maksymilian View Post

IS BLIZZARD INSANE?

DON’T YOU HAVE A LIFE?!

.....its a challenge mode and you DO NOT have to do it! lol

Fire mage took me 2 hours to solo layer one. one death towards the end. It is 18 floors. 2 hours is not unreasonable for the type of player who breaks and kills everything to ensure they are as powerful as possible later on.

There is no flex on speed running this. This is not meant to be a repeat thing. You will spend far more time in regular wings over the next several months than oyu will on the option cosmetic rewards marathon. Its not too long. People just want something for nothing.

3+ Year Old Account
    I know a Holy Paladin that can do it in waaaay less time solo.

5+ Year Old Account
    Took me 45 mins? Monk BM.

Mostly because I wanted to get more anima even though I didn’t need it. Got a good anima build about half way through

Past halfway through I was able to get my health to 625k with CD and touch of death the Boss.

At end I got my health up to 1.2 M with CD then Touch of death on boss.

I got very lucky with my run. Hope it continues.

I do have to add though that at the higher levels everything hit hards.

I can certainly understand why other classes are having a hard time.
    Last edited by TigTone; 2021-01-06 at 05:31 PM.