Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Its too long indeed

Worse however... once someone have the mount. He Will never come back

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    O-P-T-I-O-N-A-L

Also you get stealth on every new floor so go pee then.
    Story line tied to it. Therefore, not optional.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Story line tied to it. Therefore, R-E-Q-U-I-R-E-D.
    So we have to go back after the first quest to open it?

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    I tried 2 times TC

Both i died in 18 floor. Im paladin 197 ilvl, no big deal, but dam.. 14-17 floor is really REALLY hard, i was feeling like solo current mythic dung

And last boss just hit kill me, not to say 3 million hp LMAO
    Well, You should consider better the Anima powers you are getting next time.
    I did 90% of the boss HP in two hits, so yah

I started layer 1 to complete the quest, gave up after the first 6 floors. I had hoped the quest would complete then, but it only took me 20-ish minutes to get to that point.

(ilvl 200-ish outlaw)

Story line tied to it. Therefore, not optional.
    You can just do the first 6 layers a couple of times, its as optional as it gets.

There is no mandatory things tied to Twisting Corridors. Don't like it, don't do it. It is that simple.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

literaly FULL clear (every little corner checked) with taking my sweet time took me 1:22 to finish so dunno what you wanna do there an hour more...

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    So we have to go back after the first quest to open it?
    NO, but you still have to go to it to do the story line. Therefore, TC is required. Having a separate version like they do for all the other quests would solve that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    There is no mandatory things tied to Twisting Corridors. Don't like it, don't do it. It is that simple.
    Story line is tied to it. So no you can't ignore it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    You can just do the first 6 layers a couple of times, its as optional as it gets.
    You still have to do 18 floors. Still required. Doing it like they did all the other quests solves the issue. Then it is 100% option because you aren't doing the actual TC.

No, Twisting Corridors is not "too long." Just because you have difficulty counting up to 18 and think it's a bIg ScArY number doesn't mean Twisting Corridors is "too long." By floor 7 I had so many anima powers that I was clearing floors in less than 5 minutes. I even timed one of the floors from entrance to floor boss - 2 minutes 28 seconds. In total, my completely optional Twisting Corridors run with no incentive tied to player power took me barely over an hour to finish. If that is too much for you, I question why you're playing an MMORPG in the first place. Maybe plan your completely optional Twisting Corridor runs around your off-days?

Did it with a party of 4, done in about 40 minutes no problem.
    Was a hell of a lot of fun as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootynuzzler View Post
    No, Twisting Corridors is not "too long." Just because you have difficulty counting up to 18 and think it's a bIg ScArY number doesn't mean Twisting Corridors is "too long." By floor 7 I had so many anima powers that I was clearing floors in less than 5 minutes. I even timed one of the floors from entrance to floor boss - 2 minutes 28 seconds. In total, my completely optional Twisting Corridors run with no incentive tied to player power took me barely over an hour to finish. If that is too much for you, I question why you're playing an MMORPG in the first place. Maybe plan your completely optional Twisting Corridor runs around your off-days?
    Story line tied to it. It is in no way completely optional.

Yeah it was super boring, at least if I do want to go for the mount I know what I'm in for. When I started it today had no idea it was 18 floors lol. Super easy and super boring.

Well, i agree that 18 floors sounds terrible. 6 already takes too long as it is.

You can go afk at every floor when you enter it and don't move 10y away + every 3 floors at least in the vendorbubble.
    If it takes you 2.5h, it's def a you problem, but as others have said.. prob just a troll. The afk-tip at least is useful for everyone.

NO, but you still have to go to it to do the story line. Therefore, TC is required. Having a separate version like they do for all the other quests would solve that.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You still have to do 18 floors. Still required. Doing it like they did all the other quests solves the issue. Then it is 100% option because you aren't doing the actual TC.
    Okay so you need to do it ONCE for a story thing. Is that really worth whining about? You do it once and then you are done forever, you can pretend like it does not exist at all after the fact. If that is too much to ask then I don't think you should play MMORPGS in general.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Once you're done, you're done.

It's the Torghast intro quest line and that's pretty much the last one. There are intro quest lines for all kinds of optional gameplay in WoW, that even include story elements. It doesn't change that it's optional, not required.

You are basically arguing that mythic only phases in raids are required content, because they have extra "story" in them. You seemingly don't even need to complete the quest to unlock Twisting Corridors anyway, as just having the quest leaves it unlocked. And you can complete the quest without actually meeting the requirements to "beat" a run through Twisting Corridors.

It's completely optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    Okay so you need to do it ONCE for a story thing. Is that really worth whining about? You do it once and then you are done forever, you can pretend like it does not exist at all after the fact. If that is too much to ask then I don't think you should play MMORPGS in general.
    ALl I ahve been asking for is exactly what they did for every other quest. That is a separate version that tuned down from level 1. That's all. None of you complained about it before, so there is zero reason for you to complain about people requesting it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Once you're done, you're done.

It's the Torghast intro quest line and that's pretty much the last one. There are intro quest lines for all kinds of optional gameplay in WoW, that even include story elements. It doesn't change that it's optional, not required.

You are basically arguing that mythic only phases in raids are required content, because they have extra "story" in them. You seemingly don't even need to complete the quest to unlock Twisting Corridors anyway, as just having the quest leaves it unlocked. And you can complete the quest without actually meeting the requirements to "beat" a run through Twisting Corridors.

It's completely optional.
    You have to run part of TC to finish the quest. Therefore, it is not completely optional as you cannot ignore it. Completely optional means I never have to step foot inside it

NO, this is not like a mythic raid because all that does is add additional info to the main story, but it is not the main story itself.

All I am asking is for this quest to be setup the exact same way as the rest. Issue solved. Then you can say TC is 100% completely optional.

ALl I ahve been asking for is exactly what they did for every other quest. That is a separate version that tuned down from level 1. That's all. None of you complained about it before, so there is zero reason for you to complain about people requesting it now.

- - - Updated - - -

You have to run part of TC to finish the quest. Therefore, it is not completely optional as you cannot ignore it. Completely optional means I never have to step foot inside it

All I am asking is for this quest to be setup the exact same way as the rest. Issue solved. Then you can say TC is 100% completely optional.
    But it is set up like the rest. There are other quests in that chain that require more than 1 item and potentially more than one run through the tower. The Runecarver quests also require multiple runs and are definitely required or you can't gain access to leggos and you miss out on player power. Not to mention you don't need to complete the quest, nothing is forcing you to complete it and according to wowhead completing the quest isn't a requirement for any other quest chains.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    How much you need to clear is really dependent on what you get for anima powers. I spent 30 minutes in there this morning before heading to work to poke around, first 3 anima were the Ven door cd shortener and 2 for decreased cheetah cooldown. None of which really help accelerate killing things/make you more survivable.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.