Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Tens of thousands of protesters storm down Pennsylvania Avenue en route to the US Capitol.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...98156387184640
    umm tens? maybe thousands at best....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    You've spent months making them. So it's pretty funny you'd take issue with people calling you out for exactly what your constant rants have advocated for: capitulating to and pandering to literal far right extremists.
    Imagine you spent years waiting for this moment.

Also waiting years for the Jets to make the Superbowl.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Protester stands at front of Capitol Chamber and shouts that Trump won the election. No sign of any members of congress taken prisoner yet.

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/s...08001823645696
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Oooh exciting day to buy stocks
    Yup 65.40 +3.70 (+6.00%)

was up at one point almost 9% on my main holding.

GG blue wave
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Protester stands at front of Capitol Chamber and shouts that Trump won the election. No sign of any members of congress taken prisoner yet.

Man, Nazis sure are violent.

Why did you want everyone to vote for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    umm tens? maybe thousands at best....
    That is a LOT more than just thousands. They blanket the entire street as far as the eye can see. That is a full blown army.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

That is a LOT more than just thousands. They blanket the entire street as far as the eye can see. That is a full blown army.
    That is a lot of Nazis.
    I cannot believe you called on everyone to vote for literal Nazis.

That is a full blown army.
    Naw dog, it's really, really not.

5+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like easy targets for Air forces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Party of Law and Order, folks.

BREAKING: A source tells me The Defense Department has just denied a request by DC officials to deploy the National Guard to the US Capitol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Waiting to see which members of congress get captured.

10+ Year Old Account

They are not there... lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Haha some real bullshit there

Why, so the Nazis can lynch them?

It's weird that you support all this.

10+ Year Old Account
    You want to make a deal? Not a single member will be captured, but there will be 1000s arrested? Not just now, but from all the footage and streaming these moron are shooting from their accounts. The fact that they are also protesting covid masks, makes it very easy to ID these goofs... If I am right, you get to agree with everything Machismo is saying... deal?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if all the people who were in the police reform thread saying antifa and BLM were terrorist organizations will come in here to claim the same about trump and his supporters.

Nan Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You want to make a deal? Not a single member will be captured, but there will be 1000s arrested? Not just now, but from all the footage and streaming these moron are shooting from their accounts. The fact that they are also protesting covid masks, makes it very easy to ID these goofs... If I am right, you get to agree with everything Machismo is saying... deal?
    He already agreed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why, so the Nazis can lynch them?

It's weird that you support all this.
    There is nothing I can do to stop them at this point.

I put in a billion times more effort to stop this than you, by constantly warning of insurrection and rebellion. Not that this place helped by falsely labeling me a troll and banning me.

Stock market swinging wildly, was down big, up big for the moment, might drop big later.

Huh? Now you are just outright trolling and trying to rail things up

Open 30,362.78
    Day's Range 30,313.07 - 31,022.65

30,805.42+413.82 (+1.36%)
    As of 3:00PM EST.

it was down .16%
    Point one six. Basically almost flat.

its been positive since 9:36. six minutes after open.
    Never went negative again

down big? Maybe you don't know what big means?

Swinging wildly?

its been in a 100-150 point range since 10am. You understand that is less than 3/10ths of a percent. No where near anything "wild"
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Haha some real bullshit there
    Trump runs it all... what do you expect? They requested national guard days ago...