10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Oh, none of these Trumpers who come from under the rocks should ever be given a reply again. They are a joke, they are trolls, they are traitors to this nation if they are US citizens. Hey, I have stated I don't want a left bubble in MMO-C but its not worth replying to these people anymore. They support a person, who just committed insurrection on your nation's soil.
    Can you imagine if the same exodus happened when Trump won? Instead of us taking this shit from them for 4 years...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Ted Cruz tweeted for this to stop. ROFL after you started this. Effin Classic. As in Tropic Thunder when Les Grossman, I ask someone to please punch Ted Cruz today at the Capitol.

Edit: Bad grammar, I added "Ted Cruz tweeted for this to stop".
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2021-01-06 at 08:54 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Law and Order

BLUE LIVES MATTER
    Is this ironic? Since the party of law and order is literally attacking cops right now...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Ted Cruz for this to stop. ROFL after you started this. Effin Classic. As in Tropic Thunder when Les Grossman, I ask someone to please punch Ted Cruz today at the Capitol.
    Loving Dan Crenshaw showing himself to be a chickenshit and fleeing from his supporters, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

that womans gonna die by the sound of things

'A woman on the floor of the U.S. Capitol, shot in the neck trying to breach a barred door, limp, gargling blood.'

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post

'A woman on the floor of the U.S. Capitol, shot in the neck trying to breach a barred door, limp, gargling blood.'
    So she was a terrorist? No tears there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ted Cruz for this to stop. ROFL after you started this. Effin Classic. As in Tropic Thunder when Les Grossman, I ask someone to please punch Ted Cruz today at the Capitol.
    I think we need to persecute his dad for killing JFK... you know... since this election needs to be evaluated, even though it has the same amount of evidence as Ted Cruz’s dad killing JFK... If Trump claims it’s true...

Edit: I guess Trump is also right about his wife’s looks...

Damn shame, but play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

Maybe being a traitor isn't such a bright idea.

Just popped on CNN

"multiple officers injured in violence in at US. Capitol" is the chyron

let me get out my tiny violin out of storage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!
    -- Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So she was a terrorist? No tears there.
    It was self defense anyway... 100% on Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Just popped on CNN

Maybe they shouldn't have half-assed this shit and been completely overwhelming and outnumbered?

10+ Year Old Account

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Ah, look, he's acting worse than Pinochet, when he lost his referendum in 1988. That's a thing i didnt anticipate (ok i totally did, but still).
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Just popped on CNN

This incapsulates how I feel...

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Law and Order

BLUE LIVES MATTER
    This puts their slogans in perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Damn shame, but play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

Maybe being a traitor isn't such a bright idea.
    Hope they can save her so she can spend the rest of her long life in a 6x8 room.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    So trump lackies stopping dod so went to Northam? that's why it took so long? fkn trump lock his ass up now.
    That's what it looks like. Thank goodness there are options.

The media really needs to stop calling these people "protesters". You can call them rioters, thugs, hoodlums, terrorists, traitors, treasonists, and the American Taliban, but they forfeited the right to be called "protesters" when they stormed the capitol.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

they are in pelosi's office taking photos and leaving threats