10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Glad the neighboring states are doing more than *checks notes* the federal government that oversees the district.
    I still can't forgive him for the blackface, but the people who keep trying to both sides the Democrats and the GOP at this point really should just be called out as the clowns they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by rmfAcc View Post
    Glad to see justice finally being brought to the capitol, although sadly it had to come from the wrong side of the political spectrum.
    Well, thanks for finally admitting you support violent Nazis and terrorism.

The moment the Senate fled the protesters

TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

what the fuck lol

https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/stat...20538191654912

COPS ARE TAKING SELFIES WITH THEM
    If cops can't even stop an insurrection of the US government, why should we bother with them again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    *Terrorists.

This was a terrorist attack, not a protest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Glad to see justice finally being brought to the capitol, although sadly it had to come from the wrong side of the political spectrum.
    Just a reminder of exactly what kind of awful True Anarch/Rochana/whatever other name this coward went by is.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Glad the neighboring states are doing more than *checks notes* the federal government that oversees the district.
    I just saw a post that said the DoD actually didn't want to call in the National Guard, because if they did technically they're under the oversight of Donald Trump. Not sure if that's just the DoD covering their own asses or what, so take that as you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post

It's a shame you wanted us to all vote for those Nazis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    what the fuck lol

https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/stat...20538191654912

If cops can't even stop an insurrection of the US government, why should we bother with them again?
    Fire that cop, today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Just a reminder of exactly what kind of awful True Anarch/Rochana/whatever other name this coward went by is.
    You're telling me they people who spent a year wanting to "burn it all down", are on the side of the nazis.

yep, we called it.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

Fire that cop, today.
    And charge him with sedition and dereliction of duty, along with the terrorists.

That'll taken longer than "today", though.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And charge him with sedition and dereliction of duty, along with the terrorists.

That'll taken longer than "today", though.
    Abso-fucking-lutely.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    You're telling me they people who spent a year wanting to "burn it all down", are on the side of the nazis.

yep, we called it.
    Add to that being too much of a coward to actually do anything themselves, other than lie on a WoW forum.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t think anyone else is gonna be looking the same way at America again after the events of this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    I don’t think anyone else is gonna be looking the same way at America again after the events of this day.
    I'm quickly warming up to the coastal liberal states joining Canada and leaving America to the "Real Americans"(tm).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Speaking as a European:

Eeeehhhhh...

*gestures vaguely*

Didn't take long for law enforcement to fuck up, the contrast with BLM protests is crazy.

Just want to take this moment to say maybe calling for bipartisanship with the fascists we're watching trying to do an insurrection on the US government is a bad idea, hoping Democrats like Joe Manchin or Joe Biden who have been doing that take that to heart because we could really use some actual opposition to this please, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Didn't take long for law enforcement to fuck up, the contrast with BLM protests is crazy.
    There's like ~1000 people storming the Capitol, the Capitol Police could easily stop them, if they wanted to.

https://twitter.com/lotoysrus/status...03101723320322

Why y’all keep asking where the police at? Y’all ask where Miley’s at when Hannah’s on stage?
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2021-01-06 at 09:00 PM.

I'm sorry, but it's a bit hilarious to see you normies squirm and squeel when order is being broken by casual anarchy.

One of these days there will be more happening than a peaceful breaching of the capitol, and I'll be smirking with a big fat grin it on while you guys will be crying for arrests on the forum.

Fuck your society, fuck your order. I'll come burn it down myself if I have to.
    Ok, Nazi .

I'm sorry, but it's a bit hilarious to see you normies squirm and squeel when order is being broken by casual anarchy.

One of these days there will be more happening than a peaceful breaching of the capitol, and I'll be smirking with a big fat grin it on while you guys will be crying for arrests on the forum.

Fuck your society, fuck your order. Let's hope it'll all get burned down.
    You keep finding yourself siding with Nazis.

Go figure.

Earlier I posted the moment the Senate fled. Now here is the moment the House fled.

TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.