Quote Originally Posted by rmfAcc View Post
    I'm sorry, but it's a bit hilarious to see you normies squirm and squeel when order is being broken by casual anarchy.

One of these days there will be more happening than a peaceful breaching of the capitol, and I'll be smirking with a big fat grin it on while you guys will be crying for arrests on the forum.

Fuck your society, fuck your order. Let's hope it'll all get burned down.

- Signed, a proud true radical
    Whoa the tough guy has arrived.

And what exactly would you replace it with ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Earlier I posted the moment the Senate fled. Now here is the moment the House fled.

And yet, you want us to vote for the Nazis... why?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but it's a bit hilarious to see you normies squirm and squeel when order is being broken by casual anarchy.

One of these days there will be more happening than a peaceful breaching of the capitol, and I'll be smirking with a big fat grin it on while you guys will be crying for arrests on the forum.

- Signed, a proud true radical, original punk
    I'm sure all the cool girls saw your post and they think it makes you seem very very handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Honestly, the nonsense about how the cops are the bad guys isn't helpful, either.

They already shot one person, from the looks of it. Several others taken to hospitals. Law enforcement with guns drawn pointed at entry points. I know there's a lot of whataboutism flying around nowadays, but sometimes it sounds like some people won't be satisfied until we run a tank over everyone "because that would only be fair" or something.
    Cops were taking selfies with some of them.

You’d be under my boot in a pit with the other skinheads that showed up to gutter punk shows.

But you wouldn’t show up, since cowards like you were punk for fashion only.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2021-01-06 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, the nonsense about how the cops are the bad guys isn't helpful, either.

They already shot one person, from the looks of it. Several others taken to hospitals. Law enforcement with guns drawn pointed at entry points. I know there's a lot of whataboutism flying around nowadays, but sometimes it sounds like some people won't be satisfied until we run a tank over everyone "because that would only be fair" or something.
    I don't think state violence used on peaceful protesters is anything to cheer for. A woman being shot is a tragedy that didn't need to happen.
    But I think there is some value in pointing out the hypocrisy in police action and escalation and the supposed threat levels of black/progressive protesters vs. that of white Trump supporters.
    Let's not "both sides" it in this case, please.

There's a sensible middle ground for police action when it comes to protests/riots. BLM wasn't it. This wasn't it, either.
    Last edited by Magicalcrab; 2021-01-06 at 09:15 PM.

Just this summer those same cops tear gassed a crowd of BLM protesters to clear a way so Trump could walk to a church.

Maybe like ~2 years ago those same cops threw disabled people out of their wheelchairs and arrested them while they were protesting Medicaid cuts outside of offices of members of Congress.

They have the means to stop this and they chose not to use it, we've SEEN them use their tear gas and rubber bullets and forcefulness on other protesters before. I wonder why they just stood by and let these people storm the Capitol, it's a mystery, huh?

Also reminder that 80% of police voted for Donald Trump, by the way.

They're not necessarily bad, just incompetent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

If they treat nazis trying to stage a coup far better than they do people protesting for better rights, you have a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicalcrab View Post
    I don't think state violence used on peaceful protestors is anything to cheer for.
    Describing these terrorists as "peaceful protesters" demonstrates that you have no interest in participating in good faith. They have been violent and aggressive throughout.

I don't think state violence used on peaceful protesters is anything to cheer for. A woman being shot is a tragedy that didn't need to happen.
    But I think there is some value in pointing out the hypocrisy in police action and escalation and the supposed threat levels of black/progressive protesters vs. that of white Trump supporters.
    Let's not "both sides" it in this case, please.

There's a sensible middle ground for police action when it comes to protests/riots. BLM wasn't it. This wasn't it, either.
    Another nazi for the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You’d be under my boot in a pit with the other skinheads that showed up to gutter punk shows.

But you wouldn’t show up, since cowards like you were punk for fashion only.
    These people have a name, we call them nazbolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Describing these terrorists as "peaceful protesters" demonstrates that you have no interest in participating in good faith. They have been violent and aggressive throughout.
    I would appreciate if you didn't misinterpret my intentions so blatantly and carelessly, mister Good-Faith.
    This is NOT a peaceful protest. This is domestic terrorism.

But I don't approve of people being shot to death.
    You can think both things are bad.
    Have a reread of my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Another nazi for the list.
    You too.

10+ Year Old Account

You are a punk, like Trump is a punk... punks fought nazis... you chose to be Florida man...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I would appreciate if you didn't misinterpret my intentions so blatantly and carelessly, mister Good-Faith.
    This is NOT a peaceful protest. This is domestic terrorism.

Terrorists who assault the country and its entire way of being deserve no mercy imo. It's essentially a dirty job, but you don't let cancer grow

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Stock market swinging wildly, was down big, up big for the moment, might drop big later.

- - - Updated - - -

Shooting has broken out in the House chamber itself per rumor.
    Ooops wrong again.

Good call i hope you sold your stocks!

30,829.40 +437.80 (+1.44%)
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

How the hell do you take that post and slap a Nazi label on it?
    He called that terrorist river scum "peaceful protesters".

Play stupid games by trying to force entry to the Senate floor, with a barricaded door and armed guards behind it, win stupid prizes.

I approve of the use of force for traitors attempting to stage a Bud-Lite coup.

Jesus christ just saw that Joe Biden speech and it was painfully weak. These are not just a "few bad apples" Joe, please stop. This is who the Republican party is god damnit.

Joe Biden call them the fascists that they are challenge 2021

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He called that terrorist river scum "peaceful protesters".
    I literally didn't.
    BLM = Peaceful Protesters
    Trumpists = Domestic terrorists.

Comparing police inaction versus Domestic Terrorists and police overreaction versus Peaceful Protesters to point out hypocrisy on the part of law enforcement is what I was arguing for.
    I think you're just being trigger happy.